Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Lovely,now eagerly waiting for next asap

The next one is updated! 

Popcorn456 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MOH12

It was a beautiful update Sameer realize his mistake and feeling guilty but he loves Naina a lot now waiting for a heart to heart conversation and a beautiful reunion. Every thing is clear now. But please try to update soon and yes the update was little bit short want a long romantic update. 

The next one is up too! Yes it was a short one because I wanted to stop it there.. 

Stay tuned..πŸ€—

Love,

Sugu

Popcorn456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehapandey12

Hi... 

How can u do this... U gave as update after so long and it ended in short amount of time.... 

And the end... God .. 

I am now Terribly waiting for update... 

Update was awesome... But this cliffhanger is not... 

Now please tell us when u will give us next update I mean after 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months.. So that we can tell our hearts that their is wait of this much time period... Only... 

Snehapandey12 

Awwie .you are so cute..

Short tha kyunki aaj special update dena tha...

Aapko ab wait nahi karna padega aaj hi update aagaya next..

πŸ€—

Love,

Sugu

Popcorn456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Ooooooooo what an emotional update loved it , eagerly waiting now for next update.  Sugu keep writing live to read ur work.  Lots of love dear n take care .

Thankyou so much..πŸ€—

Uploaded the next one too! 

Stay tuned..

Love,

Sugu

Ashita1619 thumbnail

This has my heart Sugu , really a special part , its beautiful. I am so overwhelmed , aisa lagra hai ye part khatam hi kyu hua . Thank you so much for this story ❀❀

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

lovelyyy part waitnggg for next

Snehapandey12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi there, πŸ˜…... 

I am so un lucky I come here now on this forum because of 2 three stories but u see on that day i was so frustrated that didn't visited the page for 2-3 days... And I missed the update on that day πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί.... 

But it's ok.. Superb update itna pyaar tha iss updatemai..... But 40% only... Because 10% family 10% preeti...  And left 40% love of by naina confession... But it will come slowly slowly.. 

Well wait for 100% completion... I mean we r here for that only.. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°.... 

Preeti was cool in this update I liked it as naina was.. But witnessing there preena... Love will be a great momment.. ☺😊😊😊😊.... 

Now I am bit satisfied... But excited to witness more romantic momments... 

And also for sameer's.. Suprise.. 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°.... 

Loved the updateπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•..... 

Snehapandey12

Darshitrajal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dear chutaki ☺️

Sorry for late reply....was at my mom's place nd when came back to my home again busy with work nd phone to pura din bachho ke pass rehata hai online classes ke vajah seπŸ˜’

Both the updates are beautiful....dhire dhire sab kuch thik ho raha hai...dono ekdusare ke pass aa rahe hai, jisake liye dono itana tadapne hai...

Loved the way Sameer taking her care, she needs him nd he needs her β€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Preeti abhi bhi samaj nahi paa rahi hai kaise naina se. Baat kare,par wo bhi ho jayega, Sameer hai na kuch na kuch karega wo jaroor... Kunwar bhi achha hai chaloπŸ‘

Waiting for your next update...

Lots of love dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Kajal84 thumbnail

Please delete chapters ko bhi upload jariye

Forumreader786 thumbnail

Last update was wonderful. When will you be giving the next update?