Posted: 3 years ago

___

Edited by Popcorn456 - 3 years ago
Popcorn456 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alexa1984

Hey sugu,

I am so elated that you are back again 😊 and i saw that you are back on wattpad also,can't express how much happy i am right now.  Earlier I was so dejected when you had deleted your wattpad account. I joined IF only in search for this story and when I found your story here i was in seventh heaven.

The update is too emotional and a lot more confusing. With each update i am getting more confuse. I don't know who pihu is but she seems very sweet and now it's getting hard for me to tolerate kunwar. Can't see samaina like this, it breaks my heart they have suffered so much and naina can't go to London like this. 

It's really high time for samaina's confrontation. Will be eagerly waiting for the next update. And we are true readers will never get bore from this story so never think like that.

Sending lots of love 

Love always 

Alexa

Hey Alexa,

Aww that's so sweet...

Thankyou so so much ❀️

It really means a lot...πŸ€—

The next part is up. 

A big hug to you..

Lots of love,

Sugu

Popcorn456 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Darshitrajal

Woooow

What an update....

Please make them meet soon samaina

Aur iss kauve Kunwar ko dur rakh naina se...😑

Ye usse wapas London na le jaye...maar khayega ye kauvaπŸ€”

Aur na Sameer ko bhej Pihu ko adopt karane ,this would be best gift for Naina from him....

Yaar bahut ho gaya iss kauve ka Naina ke aaspass mandrana....🀯😠

Rohan, Preeti aur nanu can help in getting things better aur phir baki family ko bhi sari misunderstanding dur karake ek keva de yaar....

Itana misunderstanding ho chuka hai na sabke bich main ki baat mat puch...

Waiting for next update...

Bas tu na iss Kave ko dur rakh😑

Lots of love dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thankyou so so much ❀️

The next one is up..

Lots and lots of love,

Sugu

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome lovely waiting for next

Snehapandey12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi  ,

U made me cry in this update... 

And u right now we do respect kunwar... 

Hope so whenever time come he will get someone I his life to love... 😊

A big thanku to you..... Thanks for left them meet after so long... Talking little bit... Bit it was a big think as compared to some old updates... 

Her family really didn't.. Support I just felt so sad when they never believed her.. It so painful... 

The think kunwar was best think ... Omg u really made us like or love kunwar... 

Samaina momments are needed... Waiting for their conversation.. So that everything can be clear... And sameer can solve all problems in her life... 

Waiting...... 😊😊😊😊😊

U have amazing talent 2 years back also.. And now also... 

Because plotting something like this... And showing is big this... Keep sharpening your talent... 

I am u already told us about that u will come after this story with new one... After some time... πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€.... 

Liked the update πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•.... 

Snehapandey12... 

MOH12 thumbnail

Thank you for updating. Many misunderstandings had cleared. Really naina suffered a lot. Now sameer also came to know about the whole truth. Naina fainted in sameer's arm she again had a brain stroke. Let's see how sameer and her family react. Now can't wait for next update please update soon. 

Mmrudhula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

At last misunderstandings are getting cleared. Hope they clear all the misunderstanding between them. Good to know that you are back on Wattpad.

Waiting eagerly for the next update

Princessmohana thumbnail

Yehhhh I am soooooooooo happy to see  finally samaina talking to each other and taking slow steps to clear their misunderstanding. Poor samaina they both have to suffer so much instead of the point when they both are madly in love with each other .

Naina thinks that she doesn't deserve love and that's why she pushes Sameer away from her and Sameer thinks naina has kuwar in her life who loves her and can protect her but the thing they both are miserably unable to understand is that they both just can't live without each other that's why just the mere thought of leaving each other had an adverse effect on their health. And when it comes to well being of each other they just forgot about their own self and ready to do anything for each other and this is the love they both stupid feel for each other and not ready to accept.

But finally what feel like after ages they both cried in each other's arms and let their love heal their wounds , guilt for hurting other , and their past.

I am little afraid to see naina fainted but I know that now Sameer is there to take care of her and he will surely pamper her with his love.

And yes I agree now I feel kuwar as a good person because rather then to get naina by hook or crook he let her go to her Sameer where her happiness actually exists. And please make chachaji, chachiji pay for their deeds for hurting naina ,they both are supposed to support her during those times and what they did just abandoned her.

Waiting for next update eagerly

Darshitrajal thumbnail

Amazing updated, beautiful😭😭😭😭

Rula diya tune dear....

Thik hai ....kauwa itana bhi bura nai haiπŸ˜‰

And finally finally dono ne baat ki...πŸ˜›

Nanaji ne bhi chachaji aur chachiji se baat ki aur unhe Samjaya...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aur rahi baat tumahari writing ki to wo bahut hi payari hai chutaki warna kya hum sab aise hi itana attached ho jate iss se ....uapdate ke liye intzaar karate hai kitna tuje kya pata

Dil Khush ho gaya samiana ko baat karate dekh.,..

Chahe kitna bhi likhu kam hi padega ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lots of love dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Waiting for next update....

Shanti456 thumbnail

Waiting for update