Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Darshitrajal

Amazing updated, beautiful😭😭😭😭

Rula diya tune dear....

Thik hai ....kauwa itana bhi bura nai haiπŸ˜‰

And finally finally dono ne baat ki...πŸ˜›

Nanaji ne bhi chachaji aur chachiji se baat ki aur unhe Samjaya...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aur rahi baat tumahari writing ki to wo bahut hi payari hai chutaki warna kya hum sab aise hi itana attached ho jate iss se ....uapdate ke liye intzaar karate hai kitna tuje kya pata

Dil Khush ho gaya samiana ko baat karate dekh.,..

Chahe kitna bhi likhu kam hi padega ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lots of love dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Waiting for next update....

Thankyou so much..

The next one is uploaded..

πŸ€—

Stay tuned..

Lots of love...

❀️

Popcorn456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princessmohana

Yehhhh I am soooooooooo happy to see  finally samaina talking to each other and taking slow steps to clear their misunderstanding. Poor samaina they both have to suffer so much instead of the point when they both are madly in love with each other .

Naina thinks that she doesn't deserve love and that's why she pushes Sameer away from her and Sameer thinks naina has kuwar in her life who loves her and can protect her but the thing they both are miserably unable to understand is that they both just can't live without each other that's why just the mere thought of leaving each other had an adverse effect on their health. And when it comes to well being of each other they just forgot about their own self and ready to do anything for each other and this is the love they both stupid feel for each other and not ready to accept.

But finally what feel like after ages they both cried in each other's arms and let their love heal their wounds , guilt for hurting other , and their past.

I am little afraid to see naina fainted but I know that now Sameer is there to take care of her and he will surely pamper her with his love.

And yes I agree now I feel kuwar as a good person because rather then to get naina by hook or crook he let her go to her Sameer where her happiness actually exists. And please make chachaji, chachiji pay for their deeds for hurting naina ,they both are supposed to support her during those times and what they did just abandoned her.

Waiting for next update eagerly

Thankyou so much sweetheart..❀️❀️

It feels great to see that you liked the update..

The next one is up too!!

A big hug to youπŸ€—

Popcorn456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehapandey12

Hi  ,

U made me cry in this update... 

And u right now we do respect kunwar... 

Hope so whenever time come he will get someone I his life to love... 😊

A big thanku to you..... Thanks for left them meet after so long... Talking little bit... Bit it was a big think as compared to some old updates... 

Her family really didn't.. Support I just felt so sad when they never believed her.. It so painful... 

The think kunwar was best think ... Omg u really made us like or love kunwar... 

Samaina momments are needed... Waiting for their conversation.. So that everything can be clear... And sameer can solve all problems in her life... 

Waiting...... 😊😊😊😊😊

U have amazing talent 2 years back also.. And now also... 

Because plotting something like this... And showing is big this... Keep sharpening your talent... 

I am u already told us about that u will come after this story with new one... After some time... πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€.... 

Liked the update πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•.... 

Snehapandey12... 

Hola sneha..

Hahaha..yes I made you like Kunwar..

Thankyou so much for your constant support, It really means a lot..

Thankyou..❀️

Lots of love,

Sugu

Popcorn456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOH12

Thank you for updating. Many misunderstandings had cleared. Really naina suffered a lot. Now sameer also came to know about the whole truth. Naina fainted in sameer's arm she again had a brain stroke. Let's see how sameer and her family react. Now can't wait for next update please update soon. 

Thankyou so much ❀️

The next one is up too!

Lots of love,

Sugu

Popcorn456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mmrudhula

At last misunderstandings are getting cleared. Hope they clear all the misunderstanding between them. Good to know that you are back on Wattpad.

Waiting eagerly for the next update

The next part is uploaded!πŸ€—

❀️❀️❀️ 

Love,

Sugu

Edited by Sugu1201 - 3 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lovely,now eagerly waiting for next asap

MOH12 thumbnail

It was a beautiful update Sameer realize his mistake and feeling guilty but he loves Naina a lot now waiting for a heart to heart conversation and a beautiful reunion. Every thing is clear now. But please try to update soon and yes the update was little bit short want a long romantic update. 

Snehapandey12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi... 

How can u do this... U gave as update after so long and it ended in short amount of time.... 

And the end... God .. 

I am now Terribly waiting for update... 

Update was awesome... But this cliffhanger is not... 

Now please tell us when u will give us next update I mean after 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months.. So that we can tell our hearts that their is wait of this much time period... Only... 

Snehapandey12 

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ooooooooo what an emotional update loved it , eagerly waiting now for next update.  Sugu keep writing live to read ur work.  Lots of love dear n take care .

Popcorn456 thumbnail

___

Edited by Popcorn456 - 3 years ago