Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you for this update. A conversation like this was so needed..and the way you wrote it. Brilliant! But you left us desperate for the next part..please update soon 😊
Booklover94 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a long overdue conversation...both of them were partially correct in their own point of view,but partially wrong when it comes to their relationship as a whole.so it not correct to blame either of them and support the other,which is how you've shown it perfectly in the update😃
Chalo atleast idhar toh heart to heart Mila...warna apne show ka toh pata hai-misunderstandings toh Bina baat kare hi clear hojata hai😆
Cliffhanger pe chod diya😭
Darwaze pe kaun hai ab?Chachaji,I suppose...he might have to be present for atleast part of the conversation...
Loved it,update soon😳
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Off course I want to read more... If we closely look at the story in serial toh breakup track ka proper ending nhi hua. . The track started with Naina backing out from the relation Kyunki she knew her family would not accept her love but is track K end mei they patched up.. .But ab tak Naina ne sameer ko assurance nhi diya she wont repeat this and leave him again... what if chachaji refuses some day tb kya Naina Phir aisa karegi sameer k sath.. In Sab questions Ka jawab Naina ne sameer ko nhi diya... I really hope I can get those answers through Your TS. ...

Thank you so much !! Am glad you liked it. Agreed there had to be some conversation between them...and that's exactly I wrote in part 4 . Do review and let me know your thoughts on the same.
ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg you nailed the conversation!! Everything I ever wanted Sam and Naina to confront each other about has been laid out on the table. Sameer again shows a glimpse of his impulsive nature by making a rash statement about burden but I am glad it helped him address his side of the argument that Naina will never be a burden for him. Shoo and Sam's dating phase especially all the hand holds and bike ride is something I would like to delete from the soaps histrory 🥱 This conversation had such husband wife feels 😆 Have a feeling Sam has told Vishakha about Naina and now he is going to talk to Chachaji about it! I hope Naina atleast now understands what her one sided decision did to Sam. She is again not trusting him with her future decisions. I know Shoo incident was indeed distasteful but Sam can have the same trust issues with Naina's abandonment.
Awesome work! Edited by NikiAries - 5 years ago
bmk28 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a lovely piece and how beautifully the story is moving forward. Your wish to complete the confrontation between samaina has given us an interesting tale. What a great conversation it was. The show and your story combo is kind of helping me to enjoy the show even more. Wish bit of your story is picked up when they actually talk in the show!!
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow..I loved this update. 
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this heart to heart conversation between Samaina.  Kaash CVs bhi Yeh dikhaye hamare show me.
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally caught up with this story! A much needed heart to heart!!! But I m still skeptical as to where it is leading! I vl be really till I get to know further...
ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant piece of writing.in had hoped for a confrontation in the show of there insecurities buthe was never shown.This is what we all wanted.Nice
asmita21180 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow.. the confrontation did actualy happened ...And the way you brought all points was awesome...Both of their POV's was clearly put in words...
And  still it's not over ...Why did you hang us in the middle ..Lol...Now had to wait for the next update ...Pls update soon..