Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am so happy & thank u for updating 3 parts in one day
So Amazing Beautiful update 
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Caught up with the last three chapters and I completely enjoyed reading...after they got together, they never talked through the disastrous break up and in real life, this would have opened a lot of insecurities that had to be addressed! 
I am loving the portrayal of the story, Ashu Di!
-Shreya
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!!
I love this adamant and determined Sameer. The doubts Sameer had in mind got cleared completely from her answer to Vicky. He got the affirmation that whatever happens no one can replace his position in Naina's life. So now it's the action time for Sameer regarding their future personal and professional life.
Eagerly waiting for next part. Pls update soon.
vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dil mange more n more. Thank God some sense came into sameer mind. He want to stand on his own legs now. Nice to see him responsible. Vicky back to naina. Poor guy little did he know that samaina are made for each other. Plz do continue soon. Waiting eagerly. 
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ashwathy... May I call you Ashu?  It's always wonderful to read your stories.  After reading "My Stolen Heart' I am always waiting for your next FF.  Loved this TS.  I really wish if this was FF instead of TS.
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Priya2910

Awesome story.

Sameer's inner turmoil is so well dealt with. In the show despite of being rejected twice by Naina, I was surprised at the alacrity with which Sameer was shown to bounce back.

In fact full marks to Munna who held his ground in favour of Sameer's welfare.

Please continue the story.

Thank you so much !! I have updated the next two parts. You are right, after the kind of separation they had , its not easy to bounce back with out a discussion ...and the funny thing is they are not even shown as curious to know about what happened to each other at that time. Hence decided to write something on that and besides three days with out our show was making me restless... 😆 The end result is this write up... 😳
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We're equally eager Ashu Di 
Update asap
ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it!!!! Please give us more 😛 Adamant Sameer and understanding bold Naina, can't ask for more! Thanks for adding the Vicky angle...we have all waited in anticipation for this track but the CVs have consistently disappointed us 😆Edited by NikiAries - 5 years ago
Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow I am so loving this..but please don't take long breaks 3 day weekend is enough for us these days..this story is giving us answers we all wanted..please update soon..I know I am being a bit desperate but can't help it's just good!
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NikiAries

Ashu I am happy to see you back with a story! Looking forward to how the story unfolds. I was very disappointed how the makers closed the break up track after all the build up. What we needed is conversations and confession by Sameer/Naina on how much they actually hurt each other especially Naina's initial step.
You have always done an amazing job at describing emotional turmoil of characters (My Stolen Heart still remians one of my top favs). This part gave a nice sneak peak to the initial build up. Waiting for he next updates 😊

Thank you so much !! Glad you liked it. Have updated part 2 and 3 on page 3.