Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

Aren't you expecting too much out of this forum? it has been like this for the last many years.πŸ˜›

Aren't you expecting too much out of me? I've been like this for the last few years.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Just.. don't open your mouth!! I wonder how Soha tolerated her! She's actually the only legit smart one in that family after their Abba, the late MAK. πŸ˜†
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"trendsetter" - ??????????
Yes it is SUPER great that she is not only continuing her work and looking her best post-baby, but Aishwarya Rai done it 4-5 years ago. Kareena is FOLLOWING a trend. Of course even Kajol and Rani also did it to some extent, but Ash is the most prominent "yummy mummy".
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ponymo

Aren't you expecting too much out of me? I've been like this for the last few years.

πŸ˜† But we mature faster than Kareena.So I was not expecting that. πŸ˜›

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

She is not the only one
some actresses do both without a nanny
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No bebo, u dont inspire anybody...if at all, u just make them wonder what a bimbo u are. Ur child is with a nanny more than half the time. Do u really have to take care of him? I dont think so. So not sure what exactly u want ppl to be inspired by when u have had everything on a platter since childhood. Try harder for publciity, these stupid statements aint working πŸ˜†
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If i had to take inspiration from this industry, I would rather take it from teejay and kvb for working and taking care of their two toddlers all by themselves BY CHOICE. They can afford a nanny, yet want to raise their kids on their own. Teejay has her sisters to help her but she is always there and spends maximum time with her kids. She is working too. Aur yeh rahi madam, has a nanny 24*7 at her disposal and is more interested in posing to paps than picking her own child. And she speaks about inspiration. Nonsense! 
Bazinga. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^I actually admire how KVB and Teejay are raising their twins.. They are so patient with them.. They address them not as toddlers, but as equals.. Please do this.. Thank you.. Excuse me.. Keep the phone down.. Thank you.. πŸ˜† and the kids listen too when spoken to politely.. Mostly parents just get angry with kids when they don't listen..
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ponymo

Aren't you expecting too much out of Kareena? She's been like this for the last two decades. 

Which is just SO sad. Who doesn't grow up or evolve in two  whole decades.πŸ˜† She wants validation for "working", she is desperate to be a "role model", it's honestly quite pathetic.

Bebo or Bimbo !!??😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lmao ,Saif should just keep her in a bottle in a museum . πŸ˜†

Does she know that there women who exist who return to their work early from maternal health b/c they are afraid to loose their jobs? I have seen women work 2 jobs during their pregnancies just to feed their family etc.Yup,you are more inspiring than them .Yes ,bebo you are the only first woman to produce an offspring in this world ,smh..

Saif should just keep her in a bottle .I mean she does even know difference between android and Apple ,said they come in 2 different colors.Why are you we expecting anything ? πŸ˜† Edited by Crazy.Beautiful - 5 years ago