Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Was quite nice. 
Finally Vidhita picking up courage and refusing to fall in line with Masa's devious plans. And then slapping rangeela and making it clear about her views on him.
And then that intriguing Puskar planning to do some detectivegiri to find if Vidhita is genuine.
Looking forward to that encounter between Vidhita and the disguised Pushkar.
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Or msy be not...we msy not get any explanation for the pshycotic behaviour!! He's over-protective towards family andd totally inhumane towards others!! 

I don't think, Vidhita will be ablaa naari, just accepting her husband!! I expect it to be a competitive game between the life partners!! On the lines of Beta movie, where MIL n DIL were playing upmanship game!! Here MIL shall support DIL without knowing that the game is against her son!! Let's see, how the script plays out!! Btw script writer is a woman, I think!! Interesting...isn't it??
 Clearly, Pushkar has fallen for Vidhita...proving his mother right!! But, it still not clear if Vidhita has same feelings for him. I expected, Sayali's brilliant blushing smile, when he looks at her...n keeps looking!! 
 I don't understand, why the leads, especially females have to be so emotional?? Vidhita is just allowing Maasa, to ruin her life...by putting words in her mouth!! Must say...the ensemble cast is good...from Bela, meera...to rangeela!! 
 Waiting for the next episode!!

yeh will be seeing equal competition between leads and will find rajashri supporting her but after she will know the truth of her son's psychotic behavior. from they shown vidhita till now she is emotional but will not be emotional fool. and yes love all other cast character of vidhita's jijua also strong
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Here is a comprehensive synopsis of the story as well as an update.

Very clear that Rajashri Rathod as the MIL will be backing Vidhita to the hilt.

Two of the most authentic Rajasthani characters are Vidhita's brother-in-law Ashwin and that comic-villain Rangeela. Their dialogues seem completely colloquial. OTOH Vidhita, Rajashri Rathod and Pushkar have very typical hindi dialogues with just a few local words thrown in to reflect their Rajasthani background.

thanks for detailed article kamal
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

That was good one, kamal!!

I think even Maasa is authentic!! While being educated Vidhita doesn't use much of the dialect, while being rich and staying in city, Pushkar and his family are not using much of the dialect, IMO!!
 See this...the looks I was talking about!! N yes she notices that Rajshri Rathod is looking in midst of the ankho ankho me and joins her hands bidding her farewell!! The sequence stood out!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnd00jxBNoD/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1aqyvz0egsxak

thanks for sharing 
i also wanted to download but couldn't how we can download it?
between i liked when they played dhadak song for their first meet
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 5 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
thanks maha for droping comment here😊
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Pushkar is already smelling fishy, since Vidhita is wary of the proceedings!! He is soon going to punish Maasa for I'll treating her!! Does he differentiate between male/female while punishing!! We will get to know today!!

Though he loves his family...he is totally dominating, egoistic, very cunning!! Burning the entire wardrobe ( how come Meera just forget her mmodern dresses so easily), Just pushing away the car driven by a woman, punishing rangeela with nails strewn all his home!! All this without anyone knowing or getting a whiff!! 
 How will Vidhita tame such a person...makes it really interesting!! 

yeh but i thought it will his male ego hurt when vidhita refuse his proposal. but he has prob with rangeela and wanted to check truth of what rangila said about him n vidhita. 

i don't think he differentiate between male female how he punished female which over take his car
but it will be interesting to watch how vidhita tame him.
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Yesterday the story didn't move much!! And the end seemed abrupt!!

Maasa is selfish and cunningly she blackmailed vidhita emotionally to put full stop to any possibility of her marriage with Pushkar!!
 Bela is one harebrained girl!! She falls prey to her mother's ill-advice!! 
 Though, Vidhita rightly put the responsibility on Maasa to cover up the lies to her jiji and jijaaso!! Maasa, indeed very cunningly put her in big soup by making Bela put up suicide scene...and she even has betrayed her by approaching rangeela with Vidhita's rishta!! Vidhita, I hope puts her foot down on coming to know about this!!
 I don't think the servant will have the courage to speak up and tell Pushkar about the nail that hurt his mother!! Will pushkar punish the maid?? Has Ashwin come to speak for Bela, since Vidhita not interested!! 
Do saal pehle, actually kya hua tha?? Why was Vidhita abandoned??

not watch yet
but from first epi they were showing her dream she running in wedding dress calling her parents, flash back of her wedding where ashwin had to put his turban at feet of groom, masa also taunt ashwin abt that! what suspense is behind that? and will it affect pushkar as he is already suspect and want to clear what rangila said to him for vidhita
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Was quite nice. 

Finally Vidhita picking up courage and refusing to fall in line with Masa's devious plans. And then slapping rangeela and making it clear about her views on him.
And then that intriguing Puskar planning to do some detectivegiri to find if Vidhita is genuine.
Looking forward to that encounter between Vidhita and the disguised Pushkar.

that part i like the most when vidhita doesn't fall for masa's emotional blackmail she does but to some extent as she feels guilty for bela but after that she stopped from things proceeds to worst! love she slapped rangila😆 and pushkar's disguised thing they show two three time in next and again they postponed it to todays epi😡
Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wah MM, u caught up with all the posts!! Thanks!!
 I liked yesterday's episode coz Vidhita very bravely defends herself!! Jijosa (I like this actor!!) Has actually accepted the rishta, not budging to anyone's opinions, like a truly caring parent...on behalf of Vidhita.the entire sequence was nice!! Pushkar not really excited!! Wants to remove all doubts. ..so very right he is!! He's impressed by Vidhita but he's shrewd enough!! (Nevertheless his somersault walk... petrified me!!)  Actually the two should have talked before!! Why is jijaaso or Vidhita not willing to tell Rathods about '2 yrs back' incident?? 
 Rangeela lajto chhan!! Bichara, maasa got him insulted totally!! He will come back with vendetta!!
 Maasa has been warned very well by Ashwin!! (Think, that's novel one... crystal clear...no ambiguity about what he thinks/wants!!) 
 Another scene that stood out was Vidhita joining hands before the almighty after the tensed happenings...n cut to Rathods... Rajshri with her hands joined before the almighty for her son's wedding!! 
 Maasa and Ashwin's diljamai...by Vidhita was also nice!! But I am sure Maasa will still try to do some gadbad!! N finally the teaser for today!! Vidhita dashing Pushkar (in old man disguise) and he Falling down?? Has he done that deliberately?? Are they going to come face to face today (they should!!) Waiting for PP!!
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree that Ashwin is among the best and most natural actors in this serial so far. Absolutely emphatic and flawless acting. No OTT acting.
I think after Pushkar dashes deliberately into Vidhita, he picks up her cell phone (to check out her contacts?). That's quite mean of him but fits in with his grey character.