Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
See this...very very interesting!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnoLPqcHy_-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17w3109b38hjx

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One good thing about this serial is it is pretty fast paced. Things are happening all the time. Story is not stagnant. 
Pushkar's doubts about Vidhita have been set to rest. How it was done is a bit far fetched but not an impossible task.
Now I think (going by the promo) Vidhita will get some pics about Pushkar's psycho activity and have doubts about him even as Rajashri Rathod lands up to finalise the rishta.
Interesting situation!
Vanni03 thumbnail
Yess... things are moving fast!! Pushkar has managed to get answers to his questions about Vidhita!! But IMO one is still unanswered...why was Vidhita reluctant and then hurrying up to go home that day?? 
It's very surprising that Pushkar's pshycotic behaviour is being revealed to Vidhita before marriage!! On finding about this why would any girl choose such a person as her partner?? IMO she and her jijaaso may choose to ignore it, taking it as a chalbaazi by Rangeela to break the match!! 
 Maasa...is upto something hurting Vidhita!! Let's see how things unfold from here!!
Vanni03 thumbnail
Today's episode was also good!! Maasa relentlessly trying to sabotage the match!! But she doesn't know pushkar is much ahead than her!! He doesnt get in her words submissively...clarifies by talking to Vidhita herself!! The two talking to eachother...bonding... was a good sequence!!
 After all neither Vidhita nor her jijaaso find it important to  tell Rathods aboutt Vidhta's broken marriage, which is surprising!! 
 Sayali has had background music of sairat n sairat remake in her respective showsss while the leads get bonded!! Just an observation!!
 And what is really frightening...is that Pushkar is already planning about having tea made by fearful hands!! He'smenacing mean, person who gets sadistic pleasure by dominatingothers n
Edited by Vanni03 - 5 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
saw prvs epi
that scene where rajashri gets hurt by nail is nail dropped unknowingly by pushkar himself i saw badri get fb of tht. it means wrong deeds of someone come back to him only. and he was blaming staff

and i don't think pushkar is fallen for vidhita he liked her but he is still not clear about her may be coz of wht rangeela told him and so he talked her with private. instead seems vidhita is smitten by him. she told and assure almost all except that her broken marriage but when vidhita asked he din't answered but just just smirk.

i thought vidhita will recognize pushkar or his voice atleast instead of her frnd suman was more suspect than her. may be she is under effect of their proposal and drama happened she couldn't think facts may be she will recognise it afterwards. between one old man too ask him abt it.

poor rangeela really loves vidhita and cares for her even if she din't love him back but no one will listen toh him now 'that how can he will let vidhita marry to this mental :D

precap they shows vidhita got sms but is this sms is from rangeela or badri or pushkar himself as he derives pleasure from it as he says tea will serve with fearing hands.
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Yess... things are moving fast!! Pushkar has managed to get answers to his questions about Vidhita!! But IMO one is still unanswered...why was Vidhita reluctant and then hurrying up to go home that day?? 
It's very surprising that Pushkar's pshycotic behaviour is being revealed to Vidhita before marriage!! On finding about this why would any girl choose such a person as her partner?? IMO she and her jijaaso may choose to ignore it, taking it as a chalbaazi by Rangeela to break the match!! 
 Maasa...is upto something hurting Vidhita!! Let's see how things unfold from here!!

lolz even if masa will hurt vidhita pushkar is there to revenge and give punishment to her
i had seen it in one segment where they goes to pushkar house where masa's fingers were bandaged! is it punishment for pushkar getting burnt by tea on his hand

[YOUTUBE]Rajyashree sets her eyes on Vidhita for her son Pushkar[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]Rajyashree sets her eyes on Vidhita for her son Pushkar[/youtube]

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 5 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
i had posted requested for separate forum here
please if possible please do request there many in no. as few will not do
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
edit of vidhita

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
one more for rajashri vidhita bonding
Vanni03 thumbnail
Wow, MM!! Lovely edits!! 
 Posted the request u asked to!! Vidya and Kamal and also myself have personally messaged the coordinator of &TV df for the same!! Let's when we get a separate space!!

Yes, rangeela is good at heart!! Even after getting such bashing by Vidhita herself in front of elders, he is only worried for her happiness!! 
 Mala hi vatata... Badri must be trying to bring out his owner's true face in front of Vidhita!! 
 Yes, I have already seen the yt clip!! Maasa will soon be punished for burning Pushkar's hand or is it something for Vidhita planned by Pushkar...gone wrong...as per today's promo??
 See this ...https://www.instagram.com/p/BntKmJDFUV4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1m8px5p3g2gmk
N this...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BntXMQaHhHA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1g84hh2r5nsyt Edited by Vanni03 - 5 years ago