Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
@Vanni 
Of course the girl will be shocked to see the real face of her husband after the marriage. But she seems to have a never say die attitude which will help her overcome all hurdles 
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just saw the 1st episode online. It is a mixed bag. Vidhita and Rajashree are shown to be rather normal (idealistic?) but Pushkar is shown to be a psycho with a "good heart???????'.
The encounter between Vidhita and Rajashree was oh so filmi (reminds you of the filmi 70's and 80's)! 
I already see some streaks of violence in Pushkar's behaviour so I don't know if he will use it against Vidhita after their marriage. The serial does show an affinity between the MIL and prospective DIL but will this continue?
Edited by kamalsh56 - 5 years ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Sabse pehle toh ye baat samjhna jaroori hai ke...for a daily soap (!!) Or any film To run...kuch toh tension, negativity honi chahiye...tabhi toh postivity ubhar kar aati hai!! Even goody goody Barjatya films have some tension, some grey character!! Larger than life emotions...kerp the audience glued!!
 Yess...Vidhita appears to be very samajhdar and optimistic n sanskari girl...any mother would like as a DIL!!
 But Pushkar seems to be a psycho...a la SRK in anjam or darr!! Saamne se very sweet...but andar se...!! A total male chauvinistic in this age of kudiyo ka zamaana!! 
 Ya..kamal u said it!! Straight from 80s...but here the love story has started between the soon to be MIL and DIL!! N that's what's different here!! 
 Watch out today's episode...pushkar will plan to hurt his mama's choice...!! I'm very sure Vidhita will sabotage it!! 
Vanni03 thumbnail
Saw  20 odd minutes...2nd episode on Zee5. Was waiting for another 30 minutes!! Eventually figured out that only the first one was of almost 1 hour!! 
 Maasa...is one jealous, insecure woman, every now and then comparing the two girls and hurting/blaming Vidhita!! 
 Vidhita is surprised to know that rishta Bela ke vaaste aaya hai ...when Rajshri Rathod talked to her!! She's already smelling foul!! 
 One more vamp in making...with that hot girl crossing Pushkar's way deliberately quite often!! 
 Pushkar is too possessive!! N overreacts... bringing fear/dread in the air!!
 Teaser... shows he is right there to show his gratitude to Vidhita for saving his mother!! The first encounter of the leads!! Will it be a love at first sight for Vidhita?? He's surely going to impress her!! 
 Perfect Pati...!!
Vanni03 thumbnail
OMG!! It's Pushkar who has fallen for Vidhita!! While Vidhita is skeptical, intrigued!! Again the meeting of the leads was total filmy...but I loved it!! 
 Pushkar's deadly actions are really perturbing...n I'm already worried about Vidhita!! Will he introduce himself to her?? What explaination will she give about her being out of the home on the occassion?? Will she thank him for his unexpected help?? Maasa will of course cry foul...n blame Vidhita big time!! The teaser of the next episode is intriguing...a young n orthodox man who is stranger to the house   carrying a young, brave woman to her house!! I mean how that can happen?? Waiting to watch...Perfect Pati!!
kamalsh56 thumbnail
I am a bit worried too about Pushkar's dangerous streak. Pushkar pushing a car off the road just because his car was overtaken is a bit too much of psycho. It is attempted murder. How can the CV's show such a weird behaviour of the hero and that too him getting away with such actions so casually? 
Of course it is part of the story where MIL and DIL will sudhaarofy Pushkar but it seems to be more of a case for a psychiatrist
Vanni03 thumbnail
So...he says sorry and says he's left without any option than to carry her himself!! But she should have asked him to drop her and help her by hand when entering the door...for elders sake... at the least!!. Does this mean that Vidhita has also fallen for Pushkar?? Will she insist on talking with Pushkar now that she's the to be bride?? She has to own up about her past!! Pushkar has idea about her expectations from his mother!! But may be he now just wants to get her!! Rangeela & his friends bring some comic relief!! He's going to get taste of Pushkar's deadly streak!! How on earth, is Vidhita going to tame this psycho?? 
 I must admit, Rajshri Rathod is one mature woman, empathizing with Vidhita's modest family!!
 Waiting for next episode!!
kamalsh56 thumbnail
So far Rajshri Rathore (Jaya Prada) comes off as a very soft spoken and balanced woman. Hope she carries on like this for the full serial. That will be a real novelty where the MIL is not loud.
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
so far liked it but din't understand y pushkar is like this when rajashri is optimistic about all women rights. she left choice to vidhita to accept proposal or not. what make pushkar like this when his mother is such. baki i am liking this show sayali tar mala avadtech. bas cv's don't turn her to cry baby but so far her character is shown she will not give up.
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
can anyone ask to open pp forum separately.