Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

so far liked it but din't understand y pushkar is like this when rajashri is optimistic about all women rights. she left choice to vidhita to accept proposal or not. what make pushkar like this when his mother is such. baki i am liking this show sayali tar mala avadtech. bas cv's don't turn her to cry baby but so far her character is shown she will not give up.

Pushkar looks like a spoilt brat. But one thing you must note that he dotes on his mother and seems to have some "twisted conservative values" about how a good woman should be. And he will go to any extent to protect his mother and sister from "evil" eyes (likely it will hold true for protecting Vidhita too) but the only issue is he uses such psychotic methods of dealing with any perceived threats. 
I think the crux of the story is how Vidhita  realises this violent streak after marriage and changes him with support from her MIL (at least, that is my reading of this story).
Quite an interesting story.Will be good to watch if the MIL sides with Vidhita in the reform of her son.

Yes, I too hope Vidhita does not turn into a standard abla nari cry baby and takes it in her stride to change him. Of course there could be some standard rona dhona drama when Vidhita tries to convince her MIL about this violent streak. But if we go by Jaya Prada's interview, she will be a totally different MIL from the standard serial pattern and back her DIL.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 5 years ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yess, Kamal... MIL will be different here... that's why Jayaji has taken up this role in the show!! 
Ya, MM...you are right!! Why should a son of such a progressive woman as Rajeshri be a chauvinistic and a psycho?? Probably he should be ideal son!! But the said can happen!! Does this have some background like not having paternal support?? Will Vidhita try to find out about this??
 MM, do you know or can you help to shift this thread to a separate, new one??
 More views coming!!
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Maybe later they will reveal why Pushkar has such a dual personality. He is loving and caring with his family but turns psycho whenever anyone goes against him or his family.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Or msy be not...we msy not get any explanation for the pshycotic behaviour!! He's over-protective towards family andd totally inhumane towards others!! 
I don't think, Vidhita will be ablaa naari, just accepting her husband!! I expect it to be a competitive game between the life partners!! On the lines of Beta movie, where MIL n DIL were playing upmanship game!! Here MIL shall support DIL without knowing that the game is against her son!! Let's see, how the script plays out!! Btw script writer is a woman, I think!! Interesting...isn't it??
 Clearly, Pushkar has fallen for Vidhita...proving his mother right!! But, it still not clear if Vidhita has same feelings for him. I expected, Sayali's brilliant blushing smile, when he looks at her...n keeps looking!! 
 I don't understand, why the leads, especially females have to be so emotional?? Vidhita is just allowing Maasa, to ruin her life...by putting words in her mouth!! Must say...the ensemble cast is good...from Bela, meera...to rangeela!! 
 Waiting for the next episode!!
Edited by Vanni03 - 5 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Here is a comprehensive synopsis of the story as well as an update.
Very clear that Rajashri Rathod as the MIL will be backing Vidhita to the hilt.

Two of the most authentic Rajasthani characters are Vidhita's brother-in-law Ashwin and that comic-villain Rangeela. Their dialogues seem completely colloquial. OTOH Vidhita, Rajashri Rathod and Pushkar have very typical hindi dialogues with just a few local words thrown in to reflect their Rajasthani background.

Vanni03 thumbnail
That was good one, kamal!!
 I think even Maasa is authentic!! While being educated Vidhita doesn't use much of the dialect, while being rich and staying in city, Pushkar and his family are not using much of the dialect, IMO!!
 See this...the looks I was talking about!! N yes she notices that Rajshri Rathod is looking in midst of the ankho ankho me and joins her hands bidding her farewell!! The sequence stood out!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnd00jxBNoD/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1aqyvz0egsxak
Vanni03 thumbnail
Pushkar is already smelling fishy, since Vidhita is wary of the proceedings!! He is soon going to punish Maasa for I'll treating her!! Does he differentiate between male/female while punishing!! We will get to know today!!
 Though he loves his family...he is totally dominating, egoistic, very cunning!! Burning the entire wardrobe ( how come Meera just forget her mmodern dresses so easily), Just pushing away the car driven by a woman, punishing rangeela with nails strewn all his home!! All this without anyone knowing or getting a whiff!! 
 How will Vidhita tame such a person...makes it really interesting!! 
Vanni03 thumbnail
Yesterday the story didn't move much!! And the end seemed abrupt!!
 Maasa is selfish and cunningly she blackmailed vidhita emotionally to put full stop to any possibility of her marriage with Pushkar!!
 Bela is one harebrained girl!! She falls prey to her mother's ill-advice!! 
 Though, Vidhita rightly put the responsibility on Maasa to cover up the lies to her jiji and jijaaso!! Maasa, indeed very cunningly put her in big soup by making Bela put up suicide scene...and she even has betrayed her by approaching rangeela with Vidhita's rishta!! Vidhita, I hope puts her foot down on coming to know about this!!
 I don't think the servant will have the courage to speak up and tell Pushkar about the nail that hurt his mother!! Will pushkar punish the maid?? Has Ashwin come to speak for Bela, since Vidhita not interested!! 
Do saal pehle, actually kya hua tha?? Why was Vidhita abandoned??

Edited by Vanni03 - 5 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
I think the ending of yesterday's epi was deliberately abrupt to keep up the suspense about which "rishta" Ashwin has brought to Rajashri Rathod.
Vanni03 thumbnail
True, kamal!!
 Loved today's episode!! Totally unexpected!! More comments coming...!!