Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Make it more realistic! learn from saans tv show

Posted: 5 years ago
There was a show which was launched in 1998 namely saans which dealt with cheating husband , a normal home maker wife and a hot woman called Manisha. I was 2 or 3 year old so don't remember much. But my mom used to watch it and its retelecast in early 2000s.
At that time magazines were rage where women used to give advise to priya( the wife ) to how to deal with situations.
But i liked about it, they didn't glorify Manisha played homwrecker perfecly and was fully selfish woman. Gautam the husband left his wife openly if i remember little bit. There was a supporting man for priya as well.
They wren't saying stuff like God wants us to be together blah blah blah! There was no silly background music to show two cheaters as eternal lovers. I hope cv's make this show more realistic. It will do good in trps. My sister who love tv told me we are not watching this show for glorification of cheating. We will watch it if it's realistic. She comes under trp audience. And the trps are not that good also shows audience want it to be more realistic. Trps will shootup if they make it right!
i just hope for more realistic drama!
p.s. will comment tomorrow when my post limit ends. also ignore those who try to get it closed!!
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u I don't have problem with the concept as it is realistic whatever they are showing is also right but don't use god's name ,destiny,Pavithra rishta in kunan confession just keep it simple kunan are attracted to each other and they can't control their attraction so they are going ahead it happens in real society.kunan relationship is not eternal love and let Nandini and Kunal remain grey who will go to any extent without caring society and let Mauli feel disheartened seeing all this and will never trust any person throughout her whole life then it will be more realistic.kunan living happily married and Mauli facing the same situation as that of Nandini and only helpless people feeling sad for Mauli this will be a realistic story Edited by Bat1 - 5 years ago
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
SBRK--no where close to  Saans

Kawaljeet,neena Gupta ,Kavita Kapoor were main lead
Written ,directed by Neena Gupta
I don't remember the ending of the shown his family
I remember her husband adandons her for another woman
Neena had support  from her  SIL and his family
Another Serial--Kora Kogaz,Renuka Shahane's husband is in love with another woman

Honestly those shows were way better than this one