Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tapsi503 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

Ok sorry for the stupid title..😛

But i seriously dnt get how could zoya and aditya eating together noodles two times make an its our thing factor...i mean..i understand his jealousy when she shared her plate with arshad..that was totally justifiable...but what if she hadnt shared the plate?..would tht also break the its our thing pact..
I knw everyone.loved that scene...even me..i loved it because it looked cute..but i dnt feel calling something basic as eating noodles could be called as an it is our thing pact..when aditya said tht for.pooja..tht time it xould have been easily scratched off as he was never serious abt his relation with pooja..but now with zoya..it is.much more than friendship..so a pact like that for just eating some noodles with another man seems to.me very childish..and one more thing..so zoya cant even share her noodles with noor or arjun becz she is in a pact with aditya?..🤔

I would like to differe here! That scene of "its our thing" was naturally coming from Adi and it was more of insecurity than possessiveness! there is a difference! Adi is very particular about everything and every moment spent with zoya! be it friendship or love! according to him sharing noodles was something was in their comfort zone only between both of them! and considering the fact that arjun had told once to noor that Adi never shares his plate with anyone! that's not him!  but for zoya he is changed! And that was their thing!  their moment! so it was very special memory for him atleast! He behaved exactly like his character!  there was nothing unsusual or odd to me atleast! it was so like Adi! And i loved that scene that zoya was also comfortable with 'its our thing" and she understood him!  that was surprising for me! I loved how she pacified him and how he melted looking at her puppy little eyes begging to him!  That was pure bliss😳
Coming to Adi's character i dont think he was childish he was natural! i mean anyone would react the same way to zoya sharing plate with someone she met for a day! jealousy is obvious but it was out of insecurity for him that's justifiable considering his painful past! 

By the way this is my 1st post on this forum i was a silent reader all this while but your post made me to post this i couldn't stop myself from posting my opinion All thanks to you🤗
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tapsi503

I would like to differe here! That scene of "its our thing" was naturally coming from Adi and it was more of insecurity than possessiveness! there is a difference! Adi is very particular about everything and every moment spent with zoya! be it friendship or love! according to him sharing noodles was something was in their comfort zone only between both of them! and considering the fact that arjun had told once to noor that Adi never shares his plate with anyone! that's not him!  but for zoya he is changed! And that was their thing!  their moment! so it was very special memory for him atleast! He behaved exactly like his character!  there was nothing unsusual or odd to me atleast! it was so like Adi! And i loved that scene that zoya was also comfortable with 'its our thing" and she understood him!  that was surprising for me! I loved how she pacified him and how he melted looking at her puppy little eyes begging to him!  That was pure bliss😳

Coming to Adi's character i dont think he was childish he was natural! i mean anyone would react the same way to zoya sharing plate with someone she met for a day! jealousy is obvious but it was out of insecurity for him that's justifiable considering his painful past! 

By the way this is my 1st post on this forum i was a silent reader all this while but your post made me to post this i couldn't stop myself from posting my opinion All thanks to you🤗

Thank u for replying dear ..and ur point is really good..and the point u made.Tht arjun said he doesnt shares his plate with anyone..thts a good one..yes..for a man who doesnt share his plate with anyone..sharing it with zoya and feeling happy abt it..would definitely induce a sense of possessiveness there. .i understand now...its his character..and i understand him.now...and plz do keep commenting in the forum..its great to read many perspective..😳
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Adi's nature has always been like this. When he saw Pooja and Yash photo in the super market, he got angry because shopping was 'our thing' for him. When he saw Yash's portraits in his office, again he got angry because Pooja only used to do his portraits and no one else, maybe not even Sakshi's. 
It's not about shopping or painting. Adi would have never mind if Pooja had done all these with Arjun or anyone from the family. She did all that with an outsider, the other man and that's what angered Adi. When Adi used to do shopping with Pooja or would wait patiently for Pooja to finish his portrait, these moments were the most precious and beautiful moments of his life and she shared those moments with another man. It was more of an emotional thing.

Same thing happened again. Zoya feeding Adi the noodles was one of the best moments of his life and he felt she shared those moments with another man even though she was not feeding Arshad here. He is still childish and with Zoya, what he showed was his insecurity because Arshad is not any other guy, he is the guy chosen by her father for marriage. 
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

Adi's nature has always been like this. When he saw Pooja and Yash photo in the super market, he got angry because shopping was 'our thing' for him. When he saw Yash's portraits in his office, again he got angry because Pooja only used to do his portraits and no one else, maybe not even Sakshi's. 

It's not about shopping or painting. Adi would have never mind if Pooja had done all these with Arjun or anyone from the family. She did all that with an outsider, the other man and that's what angered Adi. When Adi used to do shopping with Pooja or would wait patiently for Pooja to finish his portrait, these moments were the most precious and beautiful moments of his life and she shared those moments with another man. It was more of an emotional thing.

Same thing happened again. Zoya feeding Adi the noodles was one of the best moments of his life and he felt she shared those moments with another man even though she was not feeding Arshad here. He is still childish and with Zoya, what he showed was his insecurity because Arshad is not any other guy, he is the guy chosen by her father for marriage. 

Thanks for replying...i understand it now..and i am loving the way cvs are showing the imperfections in leads and how the two souls are perfect for each other ..