Its our thing ka chakkar kya hein..

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok sorry for the stupid title..😛
But i seriously dnt get how could zoya and aditya eating together noodles two times make an its our thing factor...i mean..i understand his jealousy when she shared her plate with arshad..that was totally justifiable...but what if she hadnt shared the plate?..would tht also break the its our thing pact..
I knw everyone.loved that scene...even me..i loved it because it looked cute..but i dnt feel calling something basic as eating noodles could be called as an it is our thing pact..when aditya said tht for.pooja..tht time it xould have been easily scratched off as he was never serious abt his relation with pooja..but now with zoya..it is.much more than friendship..so a pact like that for just eating some noodles with another man seems to.me very childish..and one more thing..so zoya cant even share her noodles with noor or arjun becz she is in a pact with aditya?..🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What do you mean by he was not serious about his relation with Pooja?
He was married to her.
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: romancefan

What do you mean by he was not serious about his relation with Pooja?

He was married to her.

Being married doesnt mean he was serious abt what is important in marrg...
That was the track regarding poojas diary knw?..
shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Adithya is very particular about even small things about zoya...even if it is just two times he feels it is something between them...noor and arjun are family but arshad is not even a friend...so he is bothered when she eat with other guy...
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabla

Adithya is very particular about even small things about zoya...even if it is just two times he feels it is something between them...noor and arjun are family but arshad is not even a friend...so he is bothered when she eat with other guy...

Jealousy is fine and understandable..even i would have felt jealous and angry with zoya for sharing the plate if i was in his position..but calling it pur thing means she shouldnt be doing with anyone else knw?..like not even with arjun or noor?..
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I'm just gonna start off with how much I loved the episode and most of AdiYa's scene! The last dancing couple crystal ball scene? That was super adorbs! And I've talking and Dekha Tenu Tenu pehli pehli baar ve (Adiya's lines in the dance... especially Adi's adorable expression) since the episode aired. People who know me here knows how much I've been going crazy over it!

Now coming on to what you mentioned, Adi is pretty possessive. We were shown that jealousy and possessiveness during that club fight scene few days ago, when he kept hitting the guy who was literally just apologizing to Zoya for mistaking her for some. Adi was imagining the choreographer while hitting the guy.
The choreographer? He was doing his job teaching them how to dance. 
Then we were shown his possessiveness in last episode when he called a single noodle eating thing as "our thing". He was also shown kinda forcing his thoughts on Zoya when he kept reminding her that she doesn't want to get married, more than once. Zoya knows what she's doing, you have to trust her thoughts if you're her friend.
The thing is I would've been okay if they showed a possessiveness or a little jealousy but Adi's behavior is too much at times. He was drunk I agree but he got to the bar because of being jealous to big extent and his feelings being all over the place.
Too much possessive can be choking for the person you're being possessive about. I love a little jealousy scene myself, but the intense kind? No. Adi gets  intense time to time and I am not a fan of such things.
Noodle eating being their thing? Yeah well that's part of the possessiveness. They never decided that it'll be their thing~
I would've been okay if Adi just told her that she's sharing food plate with a guy she's about to dump in two weeks, but him trying to be forceful was a bit annoying. Our thing, you don't wanna get married, yada yada.
Now, I wish this to be a small thing and only be because of the trouble in the paradise. I really hope this does not continue. 
I think that's just part of Aditiya, that he should think about keeping a check on.
One good thing is Zoya doesn't let his opinions overpower her... much.
Adi is good, just few things here and there...😆

It is still very confusing though. Sometimes I feel Zoya is wrong, sometimes Adi, sometimes both, many times none. IDK I'm just saying what I felt.
Edited by -FlyAway- - 5 years ago
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I guess what he meant was that she should not be sharing something which means alot to him with some other male who could be a possible love interest... not friends or family.  Edited by alizia_malik - 5 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -FlyAway-

I'm just gonna start off with how much I loved the episode and most of AdiYa's scene! The last dancing couple crystal ball scene? That was super adorbs! And I've talking and Dekha Tenu Tenu pehli pehli baar ve (Adiya's lines in the dance... especially Adi's adorable expression) since the episode aired. People who know me here knows how much I've been going crazy over it!

Now coming on to what you mentioned, Adi is pretty possessive. We were shown that jealousy and possessiveness during that club fight scene few days ago, when he kept hitting the guy who was literally just apologizing to Zoya for mistaking her for some. Adi was imagining the choreographer while hitting the guy.
The choreographer? He was doing his job teaching them how to dance. 
Then we were shown his possessiveness in last episode when he called a single noodle eating thing as "our thing". He was also shown kinda forcing his thoughts on Zoya when he kept reminding her that she doesn't want to get married, more than once. Zoya knows what she's doing, you have to trust her thoughts if you're her friend.
The thing is I would've been okay if they showed a possessiveness or a little jealousy but Adi's behavior is too much at times. He was drunk I agree but he got to the bar because of being jealous to big extent and his feelings being all over the place.
Too much possessive can be chocking for the person you're being possessive about. I love a little jealousy scene myself, but the intense kind? No. Adi gets  intense time to time and I am not a fan of such things.
Noodle eating being their thing? Yeah well that's part of the possessiveness. They never decided that it'll be their thing~
I would've been okay if Adi just told her that she's sharing food plate with a guy she's about to dump in two weeks, but him trying to be forceful was a bit annoying. Our thing, you don't wanna get married, yada yada.
Now, I wish this to be a small thing and only be because of the trouble in the paradise. I really hope this does not continue. 
I think that's just part of Aditiya, that he should think about keeping a check on.
One good thing is Zoya doesn't let his opinions overpower her... much.
Adi is good, just few things here and there...😆

It is still very confusing though. Sometimes I feel Zoya is wrong, sometimes Adi, sometimes both, many times none. IDK I'm just saying what I felt.

Exactly tris...thats what i feel too..especially @bold..yea..i should remember one thing too...and thank u for reminding me...aditya is a guy with his own imperfections...just like zoya...she seemed to understand him when he said that...she too accept the its their thing pact it seems.. 😆...she isnt perfect either..and .both of them are perfect for each other with their imperfections. 
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alizia_malik

I guess what he meant was that she should not be sharing something which means alot to him with some other male who could be a possible love interest... not friends or family. 

But thats fine...and he is right to feel that too...but why call it like its only their thing..that sentence makes me feel he is being childish.he xpuld just have said how can she eat with some stranger frm the same plate...i have seen many people in my life..who are too.possessive abt their wife..like they dnt even agree for her to spend a day with her friends without them..thts sort of tiringly possessive..i dnt think aditya would be that sort of possessive though..its just that dialogue gave me that vibe..
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

Exactly tris...thats what i feel too..especially @bold..yea..i should remember one thing too...and thank u for reminding me...aditya is a guy with his own imperfections...just like zoya...she seemed to understand him when he said that...she too accept the its their thing pact it seems.. 😆...she isnt perfect either..and .both of them are perfect for each other with their imperfections. 

Yup!

P.S. Of course I had to spell choking wrong  I edited it in the first post though ðŸ¤£