Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
U remember one zosh scene where zoya says to yash abt some frnd came to meet her n yash is chilled out hearing it n zoya complains that he is not a bit possessive abt her?  So zoya wanted her man to b possessive for her😆 n now she got that possessive man sud samet😆 n i think adi was only pissed with zoya sharing noodles with arshad who is supposed to b the prospective guy chosen for her by her father. N so he got jealous n scared due to past experience too maybe of pooja sharing their things with yash. Had it been anyone else except arshad he wont have minded at all. Keep urself in his place. If ur husband eats frm the same plate with some girl who seems to have interest in ur husband then wont u feel jealous, miffed n possessive that if ur husband knws she is trying to woo him then y he is giving her bhaav n wrong signals? So aditya is justified there for me.  Edited by geet0910 - 5 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: geet0910

U remember one zosh scene where zoya says to yash abt some frnd came to meet her n yash is chilled out hearing it n zoya complains that he is not a bit possessive abt her?  So zoya wanted her man to b possessive for her😆 n now she got that possessive man sud samet😆 n i think adi was only pissed with zoya sharing noodles with arshad who is supposed to b the prospective guy chosen for her by her father. N so he got jealous n scared due to past experience too maybe of pooja sharing their things with yash. Had it been anyone else except arshad he wont have minded at all. Keep urself in his place. If ur husband eats frm the same plate with some girl who seems to have interest in ur husband then wont u feel jealous, miffed n possessive that if ur husband knws she is trying to woo him then y he is giving her bhaav n wrong signals? So aditya is justified there for me. 

Yes geeth..trust me i understand his jealousy...i would have felt the same..and  i would.like my man to.be possessive abt me too to some extend...aditya is not.like yash..when we love somebody we r bound to feel.possesive and jealous when a guy tries to woo our loved ones..yash never loved zoya so he wasnt possessive..but still...why call it their thing..when we call doing something as our thing..then it means it can only happen between us knw?..that line makes me feel not even arjun or noor can have that thing with zoya..knowing aditya,i am sure he meant only arshad..but that line its our thing gives out the meaning that its only between him and her..

and i feel aditya is really not that sort of super possessive guy either..frm what he is shown to be so far..
And i agree tht zoya was not upset hearing it either..she always wanted that possessiveness in love..thts a good thing. 😛
Edited by deeps07 - 5 years ago
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
'Its our thing' doesnt mean zoya is only allowed to eat noodles when he is there .. but she is definitely not allowed to eat it wih a guy who is trying to woo her. This shows how pocessive Adi is about the little little things that matter him. Paintings,  groceries were few things he did only with with pooja .. and he expected her too to do with him only. But he was shattered when he found out that she shared it with someone else that too a guy who loves her! Same is with zoya .. It's not about noodles it's about his zoya and the thing they used to do. Arshad is a guy whom she just met and sharing noodles with zoya is a special moment for him and he expected it to be special for her as well. Just because he said it's our thing doesn't make him childish or anything.. Well, definition of childish is different for every1 .. even if u feel it makes him childish .  That was how Adi is from the very beginning. He was taunted by ' tum bade kab hogi Adi' always. Even after the leap he keeps on saying 'mein bada hoagaya hu' that child is still inside Adi. That's how his character is 😊
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adi_Ki_Zoya

'Its our thing' doesnt mean zoya is only allowed to eat noodles when he is there .. but she is definitely not allowed to eat it wih a guy who is trying to woo her. This shows how pocessive Adi is about the little little things that matter him. Paintings,  groceries were few things he did only with with pooja .. and he expected her too to do with him only. But he was shattered when he found out that she shared it with someone else that too a guy who loves her! Same is with zoya .. It's not about noodles it's about his zoya and the thing they used to do. Arshad is a guy whom she just met and sharing noodles with zoya is a special moment for him and he expected it to be special for her as well. Just because he said it's our thing doesn't make him childish or anything.. Well, definition of childish is different for every1 .. even if u feel it makes him childish .  That was how Adi is from the very beginning. He was taunted by ' tum bade kab hogi Adi' always. Even after the leap he keeps on saying 'mein bada hoagaya hu' that child is still inside Adi. That's how his character is 😊

I felt better abt it reading ur post..it was nicely explained..thanks..
fire_wings thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

U remember one zosh scene where zoya says to yash abt some frnd came to meet her n yash is chilled out hearing it n zoya complains that he is not a bit possessive abt her?  So zoya wanted her man to b possessive for her😆 n now she got that possessive man sud samet😆 n i think adi was only pissed with zoya sharing noodles with arshad who is supposed to b the prospective guy chosen for her by her father. N so he got jealous n scared due to past experience too maybe of pooja sharing their things with yash. Had it been anyone else except arshad he wont have minded at all. Keep urself in his place. If ur husband eats frm the same plate with some girl who seems to have interest in ur husband then wont u feel jealous, miffed n possessive that if ur husband knws she is trying to woo him then y he is giving her bhaav n wrong signals? So aditya is justified there for me. 

as you said zoya wanted a guy who shud be possessive for her..and adi is a possessive guy..yash n arshad has similar character..they both dont mind seeing zoya with some other man..which will make zoya realize that adi is her perfect man..in past epis they have shown pooja n yash had same tastes and adi n zoya had same taste..poosh loved each other but they dint had jealousy or possessiveness..so they r perfect for each other 😆 zoya wanted a possessive husband and adi wanted a partner who can accept him with his character and corrects him whenever he does something wrong thats what sakshi n zoya did 😆 so adiya r perfect for each other😃
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_wings

as you said zoya wanted a guy who shud be possessive for her..and adi is a possessive guy..yash n arshad has similar character..they both dont mind seeing zoya with some other man..which will make zoya realize that adi is her perfect man..in past epis they have shown pooja n yash had same tastes and adi n zoya had same taste..poosh loved each other but they dint had jealousy or possessiveness..so they r perfect for each other 😆 zoya wanted a possessive husband and adi wanted a partner who can accept him with his character and corrects him whenever he does something wrong thats what sakshi n zoya did 😆 so adiya r perfect for each other😃

This.makes me feel cvs yet again made a speciality in bepannaah where the leads are still imperfect and yet perfect for each other  
shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Jealousy is fine and understandable..even i would have felt jealous and angry with zoya for sharing the plate if i was in his position..but calling it pur thing means she shouldnt be doing with anyone else knw?..like not even with arjun or noor?..

As I said arjun and noor are family...but arshad is an outsider...share from a plate from an outsider didn't go well with adi...and the fact that zoya had given 2 weeks time to arshad also adds to the fuel..till now no third person was there between adiya now tis arshad is there so adi is bound to be uncomfortable.. 
Edited by shabla - 5 years ago
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Deeps, to say your post itself has its answer too .. He seems childish, nowadays more with Zoya, like he was always and like he wanted to be always. He was not a super possessive guy before, but with Zoya he is . Every minute things that belongs to her or them is treasure for him. Now coming to the our thing tag about noodles, it is just twice they shared the noodles, actually fed noodles each other, and that is their thing, considering the circumstances and the way and the importance they hold for each other, it is something unique. Zoya sharing food with Noor or Arjun is different because they are their siblings. But Arshad is someone who is prospective to take his place in Zoya's life. Especially when or till Aditya's love for her remains unrequited. And this will be always there in their life, even after their marriage, these insecurities as the demons from their past and how they tackle these together is where the beauty lies.
Like wise, Aditya rescuing Zoya from danger is also their thing, in future even due to some circumstances if Zoya fall in danger and someone else rescues her, Aditya would definitely be happy that she is safe but the guilt would pinch him how couldn't he be there for her.

Again if someone else calls her Ghalib or Urdu queen again he may think how could someone else call her so, that was their thing😆 .Leave Aditya, even we may think na, that it was Aditya used to call her so then how could anyone else take his words😆and Zoya's besharam, behaya and kamsarf words more or less started sounding like her pet names given to Aditya😆 leaving its actual meanings far behind. Even that is their thing.

A stranger taking this place is something intolerable for him or even for her if it was the other way round.
Edited by alanta - 5 years ago
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deeps07

I felt better abt it reading ur post..it was nicely explained..thanks..

🤗 Awww thanx ❤️
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

Deeps, to say your post itself has its answer too .. He seems childish, nowadays more with Zoya, like he was always and like he wanted to be always. He was not a super possessive guy before, but with Zoya he is . Every minute things that belongs to her or them is treasure for him. Now coming to the our thing tag about noodles, it is just twice they shared the noodles, actually fed noodles each other, and that is their thing, considering the circumstances and the way and the importance they hold for each other, it is something unique. Zoya sharing food with Noor or Arjun is different because they are their siblings. But Arshad is someone who is prospective to take his place in Zoya's life. Especially when or till Aditya's love for her remains unrequited. And this will be always there in their life, even after their marriage, these insecurities as the demons from their past and how they tackle these together is where the beauty lies.

Like wise, Aditya rescuing Zoya from danger is also their thing, in future even due to some circumstances if Zoya fall in danger and someone else rescues her, Aditya would definitely be happy that she is safe but the guilt would pinch him how couldn't he be there for her.

Again if someone else calls her Ghalib or Urdu queen again he may think how could someone else call her so, that was their thing😆 .Leave Aditya, even we may think na, that it was Aditya used to call her so then how could anyone else take his words😆and Zoya's besharam, behaya and kamsarf words more or less started sounding like her pet names given to Aditya😆 leaving its actual meanings far behind. Even that is their thing.

A stranger taking this place is something intolerable for him or even for her if it was the other way round.

Loved reading this alanta...and thank u ..i feel.it now..i was sortnof distrubed by this since it telecasted and had been in a dilemma whether.to.post it or not..i knew everyone is happy abt that scene..and i didnt want to ruin that feeling..butni wanted to feel happy abt it too...some explanation..now.i feel why u all r happy abt it..got ur perspective..and now thinking that way..i am also loving his possessiveness..😳..thanks..😳