Episode 30 _ Prabhakar Dies, Shocked KK Suspects Murder :( 27th April

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Oh the episode that shattered me the most!😭 The most dreaded moment ever😭😭

The most loved and respected and pivotal character of YPNTKH just dropped dead like that and died in the arms of his much loved son whom he had named Siddhant for a reason.

The most poignant episode for me especially the accompanying haunting bhajan Kabhi Na Bisru Ram Ko👏.

Episode worth watching and rewatching in loop.

All the bona fide Sinha family members especially Anushka present when Prabhakar Sinha dies.

Index Thread Here

Catch the episode update below :

Siddhant checks the newspaper for Prabhakar's 19 years old news and gets shattered. Sweety asks Siddhant to come to his house and tells your Bhabhi will make muli ka paratha. Siddhant sits on his bike and says I don't think that I can drive on the bike. He says there was one thing which is between me and Pita ji, and that is Siddhant, I want to ask him why he named me Siddhant. Gayatri and Prabhakar are doing Puja. Anushka waits for Siddhant. Siddhant is on the way home in the auto and recalls Khattar and Judge's words. Prabhakar says Siddhant didn't come. Gayatri asks him to do aarti. Prabhakar says first bhajan and then aarti, says Siddhant might come till we do aarti. Prabhakar plays bhajan. Siddhant comes home. Prabhakar tells that you might be powerful, but you need support in life sometimes. Siddhant thinks of khattar's words. Prabhakar feels uneasy and coughs. He gets up and drinks water. Siddhant says I need to talk to you. Prabhakar says even I want to talk after puja. He tells Anushka that everything will be fine. He tells that they will return after durga puja. Gayatri asks if KK gave you leave. Prabhakar says it doesn't matter, I will spend more time with family.

KK is on the way and thinks he has done wrong with Prabhakar, feels guilty. After the aarti and Prasad distribution, Prabhakar gives Prasad to Pandit. Siddhant tells prabhakar that he needs to talk to him. Prabhakar says even I want to talk and calls anushka to come near them. Just then Prabhakar feels uneasy and falls, Siddhant holds him. Anushka calls doctor. Prabhakar tries to tell him something and dies. Gayatri gets shocked and asks what happened to him. Siddhant, Purva and Anushka are shocked. KK comes there and sees ambulance coming there. He gets worried and goes inside. He sees Doctor trying to revive Prabhakar and gets shocked. KK asks Rao ji and others to lift him and says we have to take him to hospital. Doctor says he had a massive heart attack and he is no more. Gayatri, Purva and Anushka cries. Siddhant is shocked and tries to pacify his mum. KK holds Prabhakar's hand and is in shock. Rao ji tries to pacify KK.

Karthik, Srikant and Neeta come there, followed by Srikant's father in law, Sweety and others come there. KK is still in shock. Siddhant thinks about Khattar and Judge's words. Anushka looks at Siddhant. Gayatri tells that he wanted to go to Patna and rest under mango tree. She tells that they will go to Patna. Neeta tries to pacify her. Gayatri cries. Hira comes there. She says I never thought that I will be sad to hear about Prabhakar's death, but I am sad. KK looks at her.

Goel comes there and says it is very sad and acts to pacify KK, saying it is tough time for you. He then goes to Karthik and says it is good that he died, but he should have died some days back, atleast we would be partners. Karthik asks him to understand the situation. He gets a call and asks someone not to call. Man says phone can't be traced. Karthik asks him not to call him again after doing the work. Anushka tries to pacify Siddhant. Pandit ji asks them to call Siddhant for doing the last rites. Srikant goes and tells Siddhant that Pandit ji is asking them to come for cremation. Gayatri says no. KK's business partners ask him to say something. KK goes inside and says Prabhakar can't go like this, and says his postmortem shall be done. Hira, Goel and Karthik gets tensed.

Edited by Padmajaan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Omg... most heartbreaking episode. 😭
Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: malikakas

Omg... most heartbreaking episode. 😭

I know. I cried buckets and the song and the scene stayed with me for days on end.😭
khushimahek11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The entire sequence of PS dieing, before that How Anu is conti. looking at door for Sid, Sid's acceptance that today I cannot drive bike first time I saw him so much broken.
Finally the way he asked to PS agar aap ka sab ho gaya ho to baat kar sakte hai
PS: humain bhi tum se baat karni hai
Sid: pehle aap baat kar lijiye fir hum apni baat karenge

and PS collapsed in his arms and that moment when they two could not grab eachother;s hand bacause Sid was so confused because of the sudden event

when PS died in his arms, he knew it when Gayatri and Purva was asking to wake up PS but not ready to accept that facial expression and finally 

The hug among Sid, Gayatri, Purva and Anu

PS left with so many unanswered questions😭😭
Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushimahek11

The entire sequence of PS dieing, before that How Anu is conti. looking at door for Sid, Sid's acceptance that today I cannot drive bike first time I saw him so much broken.

Finally the way he asked to PS agar aap ka sab ho gaya ho to baat kar sakte hai
PS: humain bhi tum se baat karni hai
Sid: pehle aap baat kar lijiye fir hum apni baat karenge

and PS collapsed in his arms and that moment when they two could not grab eachother;s hand bacause Sid was so confused because of the sudden event

when PS died in his arms, he knew it when Gayatri and Purva was asking to wake up PS but not ready to accept that facial expression and finally 

The hug among Sid, Gayatri, Purva and Anu

PS left with so many unanswered questions😭😭

So well described!!
Yes so many unanswered questions. So heartwrenching and so symbolic everything you have mentioned during the dying moments!
This episode will stay with me forever
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Hiya is this OK too??????

yes perfect 😳
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Padmajaan thumbnail
Thanks Peaches.
Such sad pics!!!!😭
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Saddest episode 😭
Prabhakar 😭
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Index Thread Here

Padma just press quote button and copy the underlined text n update it in the main post 😳