Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thwayya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kareena has clearly mellowed with age, marriage and motherhood but by golly was she insufferable back then. Horrible attitude, super entitled and bitchy to everyone and their mother. She was completely unlikeable and had achieved nothing at that point. It is no wonder that she was thrown out, and the film was actually better for it, let's be real. 
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: songofthereed.

How come you forgot to post these gems? ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank goodness she wasn't in Kaho  Na pyar hai!๐Ÿ˜†

These two were school of OTT!

Imagine Jhanvi and Ishaan doing this in Dhadhak.

pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thwayya

Kareena has clearly mellowed with age, marriage and motherhood but by golly was she insufferable back then. Horrible attitude, super entitled and bitchy to everyone and their mother. She was completely unlikeable and had achieved nothing at that point. It is no wonder that she was thrown out, and the film was actually better for it, let's be real. 

I just went to pinkvilla.

She again hit a raw nerve by saying 
"
I hope I am a inspiration to women. Meaning by her being a mom and working in movies.

Women are like "what are we doing all this time? " and we don't have a team of professionals at our disposal or nanny servant cook.

Kajol, Sonali, Ash, never made such statements.
Thwayya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

I just went to pinkvilla.

She again hit a raw nerve by saying 
"
I hope I am a inspiration to women. Meaning by her being a mom and working in movies.

Women are like "what are we doing all this time? " and we don't have a team of professionals at our disposal or nanny servant cook.

Kajol, Sonali, Ash, never made such statements.

Sigh. ๐Ÿค”

Of course we need more actresses who are mothers and wives that are still glamorous on screen but I hope she's not delusional enough to think she's one of the first to do so. Then again, knowing Kareena...
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kareena is a racist. Does anyone remember her calling Bips kaali billi?