Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

I dont know why she married the 3 times divorced Sanjay Kapur (that is his name, right?). It happened so sudden. Maybe he is very rich.

He is very well-to-do, yes, but what has that got to do with his 3 marriages. πŸ˜† Hell marry less then b/c he's got much more to lose + the BIs all state how Karisma tried her best to extract the most from him. He must actually like this Chatwal woman who anyway is very well-to-do herself.

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Amisha Patel was the better choice anyway

That's gotta be the only time that was ever said πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kareena Kapoor has ALWAYS been a spoilt entitled brat. But she was right to walk out of KNPH. Babita asking for Kareena to be allowed to view the shots and reshoot if she didn't look right is completely understandable and we know for a fact that Rakesh was doing it for his son.
Even when the film released, Amisha had complained that they deleted her only solo song. And Kareena was right, Amisha did have pimples in her closeups, but Rakesh wasn't bothered about that, his only concern was his son. 
If I was making my debut in that situation, I would be pissed too.

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Kareena Kapoor has ALWAYS been a spoilt entitled brat. But she was right to walk out of KNPH. Babita asking for Kareena to be allowed to view the shots and reshoot if she didn't look right is completely understandable and we know for a fact that Rakesh was doing it for his son.

Even when the film released, Amisha had complained that they deleted her only solo song. And Kareena was right, Amisha did have pimples in her closeups, but Rakesh wasn't bothered about that, his only concern was his son. 

I disagree. Solely based on debut film, Amisha beat Kareena. She looked her best and acted her best in KNPH.She was there from start to end in each and every scene of the film. It was completely a story from her point of view.   

She had comedy, emotional, angry, crying and got to explore every aspect in the film. Rakesh Roshan managed to extract her best performance in that film including the Rohit death scene where she cried. No other director after KNPH including Gaddar cud make Ameesha act so well. And credit for that goes to Rakesh Roshan. 

In contrast, i felt Refugee was more about Abhishek and Sunil Shetty film.  

Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

He is very well-to-do, yes, but what has that got to do with his 3 marriages. πŸ˜† Hell marry less then b/c he's got much more to lose + the BIs all state how Karisma tried her best to extract the most from him. He must actually like this Chatwal woman who anyway is very well-to-do herself.

Because if a man has 3 broken marriages, maybe the problem is with him. I would never marry my daughter to that man. 
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How come you forgot to post these gems?πŸ˜†

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Because if a man has 3 broken marriages, maybe the problem is with him. I would never marry my daughter to that man.

That's a whole separate issue & you're likely to be right too. I was solely talking about the question of his money linked to his marriage. They've had this business in their family since atleast some 50-70 years so yes. Very well-to-do. Why do you think Babita was madly keen for Karisma to marry him after the whole Jr. B marriage fiasco, lol.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kareena's gonna cross 25 years one day if she keeps up, and people will still scream nepotism. πŸ˜†

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amisha and hrithik k KHNPH aaj tak logo ko yaad hai   Edited by -sakeena- - 5 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I can't think of a better debut for a newcomer than Kal Ho Na Ho. Amishas career did wonderfully because of it. She only failed much later. Had she been a hrithik or abhishek or Kareena she would still have been getting films here and there. That's where nepotism comes in. Outsiders don't get a chance if their films keep failing. Star kids keep getting films.

Pimples or no Kal Ho Na Ho beat the crap and more out of Refugee. Amisha was there throughout the movie. Everyone appreciated her. Her duet songs were more than enough to put her on the map. It was entertaining to see Kareena talk about Amisha pimple and not being able to dance and how she would put her foot down if it were her. 

She did so much drama that Rakesh senior  was forced to let her go. And of course Refugee was waiting in the wings. Babita just couldn't say it out. πŸ˜†