WATCH: Aamir Khan opens up about falling in love with wife Kiran Rao

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
During an interaction with Chinese media, Aamir Khan spoke at length about his wife Kiran Rao and his current rapport with his ex-wife Reena Dutta.

Aamir Khan is one of the few actors who are often vocal about their personal life. The talented actor has fondly spoken not only about his current wife Kiran Rao but also about his first wife Reena Dutta in an up close and personal interaction with the Chinese media. Aamir shares a very cordial relationship with Reena and she is often seen on several occasions with Kiran and him. Recently, Aamir spoke at length about how Kiran and he fell in love with each other and also his current rapport with Reena.

On Kiran, Aamir stated, "I met her when I was doing Lagaan, she was one of the ADs of that film. But at that time we were not in a relationship, we were not even great friends. She was one of the people on the unit. After my separation and divorce, after some time I met her again. In that moment of trauma, her phone came and I talked to her for half an hour. When I put the phone down, I said, 'My God, I will so happy when I talk to her.' It struck me in that instant."

Khan further said, "Then we began dating, we began seeing each other. We lived together for a year or year and a half before we got married. I can never imagine my life without Kiran as my partner. I feel very blessed and I feel very grateful for it."

Aamir revealed that he likes strong people. He said, "I like strong women - my first wife Reena and my second wife Kiran. I like people who are strong, I don't want to bring them down like men and women."

When asked about Reena, the Dangal actor said, "She is a wonderful person as well. Sometimes the relationship doesn't work but I have a lot of love and respect for her"

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/video/watch-aamir-khan-opens-about-falling-love-wife-kiran-rao-and-his-rapport-ex-wife-reena-dutta-423200