Dsdt title in Vietnamese :D

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
It means pig hire, it seems... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† found it funny so sharing it here. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Pig hire πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜† OMG this is so funny πŸ˜† It may mean something else in their context, but it actually sounds funny πŸ˜›πŸ€£
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pig Hire?!🀣 can it get any more accurate? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(Chandler Style)
So its again RD and Sid promoting the showπŸ˜• not that i have a problem but why choose them when it was all about some 27 oops 28 old character? They are not even considered is it? yeh 30+ actors ki kya zaroorat?😲 

Anyways...i have a feeling this show will end with sid's exit in Vietnam...i can see dat they are promoting it as his show because of his popularity there...with the child birth they might pull the plugs..Remember in Indonesia the show ended with hawas couple getting married! they were not in favour of the injustice metted to Shorvari and it had no sidharth (uff their popularity) IF Indians cudnt bear the show for few months and weeks without these two ( and the pathetic storyline) i doubt the other countries buying this crap after a whileπŸ˜†

Can i get a promotion in Vietnam with these two like how we got a Nagpur promotion please?πŸ˜›
Edited by DimpledGirl203 - 5 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lol, I thought only Indians are regressive to not accept this so called progressive storyline where one home wrecker b**ch steals everything from an innocent woman only coz she has the most fertile womb and she did the biggest sacrifice of lending it for money , but still ended up taking even the husband from her. Seems like even Vietnamese and Indonesians don't have the progressive thoughts enough to watch this surrogacy se home wrecking tak. Lol...
The storyline was outrageously shown, which was the reason for the backlash it received here and definitely not coz we are a regressive bunch.