Users

Frequent Posters

Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❤️

it was a greattt episode.. loved arjun/noor planning and their dialogues😆

Adi  regrets telling Zoya to leave him  alone. To me he actually gives Zoya some food for thought Is she smothering him? coming too heavy upon him? perhaps she needs to back off?? But we see, his leave me alone! " 

the way he was trying to leave was too funny.. main koi stand up comedian hoon kia🤣

Drunken Adi is bewildered  by his  own , thoughts  could it be possible, his resistance is against the very  idea that he may have fallen in love with Zoya ? He still struggles to accept the notion. His previous tragedy in life makes him dither. How can he be sure himself?  If  he in love with Zoya! its Adi verses Adi... drunk or sober does not matter! He needs an answer from himself!    

this part was the besttt.. the moment of realisation.. that BG music and his thoughts❤️

highlight of the episode : MERI ZOYA .. harshad totally killed it.. show stealer... his helpless expression was enough to feel his pain💔

Harshad portried every expression perfectly
His struggle, his battle, his helpless, his pain, his insecurities, his anger, and his possessiveness over Zoya
This episode was a complete episode for Aditya

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarnalatha5

helooo Swarna 😃,  good   to see you felt you were missing out of my regular. readers

beautiful Post hammie    oh good you enjoyed it 
Loved ur all thoughts abt Friday epi 
harshad nailed it,in last scn whn zoya asked adi wat is this all n his answer "i cant understand anything " hw much innocence in his words and "Meri zoya "... it was a spontaneous utterance... lets see if he remembers after the booze wears off... does Zoya wear off too?
last week was amazing we got wonderful episodes back to back  yes and they were an acceptable  build up..
waiting for today epi     haven't seen it yet.. me to looking forward to it
congratz for ur 100th epi post on BP thoughts dr
thanks Swarna.. for your gracious  acknowledgment ... my labour of love, writing for Bepannah
 much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkiex

I see Victorian values, where  mothers preened their lady like daughters,   flaunted them socially , fishing for potentially  rich catches for their daughters.. Pooja/Sakshi fall in that category oh gosh Hammie in that case I really hope it comes to light and Aditya stays as far away from that woman as possible. 

now  she has to send enough feelers towards Adi so she doesn't lose him .. as a friend! Very true! Now the question is what will make her realize he is much more than a friend to her 😳     this should be  an interesting watch..😃   mind you Adi has handled both himself and Zoya in far worse situations.

Yes Hammie unfortunately Zoya didn't hear it but I do hope she reflects on this incident and realizes that Aditya beat up a guy FOR HER. I think it would be a first for her, since neither father nor ex husband seem like the type to do so. Defo looking forward to see Zoya's reaction this week!
😃 well put mate.. most flattering for Zoya.. a  noble man fighting for her honour..   much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgal270

Dear Hammie!  hellooo Sumi... you came😛

Your post is as wonderful as the episode!  your post was the first one I  read when I logged in today.. loved it
And you hit the nail on the head with ur mAin point hitting the raw nerve!!
now  we get to see the aftermath... if the deep rooted pain persists?
So correct & perfect!.
The epi had so many emotions...from both ends...if he was tormented ,she was too..
He knows d reason, she doesn't!
this is the fun part... also how he  puts his feelings across to her
It will be awesome to watch her fall in love & realize! I just can't wait!
.. is she already in love with him? seems like it.. the shock will be if she says..but you my best friend😆😆😆
Thank you dear Hammie for such wonderful posts everyday!!  
thanks Sumi.. for your lovely writings and for supporting  a whole host of creative efforts on our forum.
much love to you as well  ... hammie
Lots of love,Sumi!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

hello Hend Refai😃 good to see you on my thoughts 
Harshad portried every expression perfectly
His struggle, his battle, his helpless, his pain, his insecurities, his anger, and his possessiveness over Zoya
This episode was a complete episode for Aditya
you summed it  well.. the episode revolved around Adi...   much love hammie