Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
From Aditya to Zoya -
'What is love?'
Love is when I see you cry, when I'm hurt.
Love is when you pick me up, when I fall.
Love is when there are thousand reason to die;
You give me one reason to live.
Love is when you hear me, when my soul cries;
And give me reason to smile.

Love is when you feel me, when I despair.
Love is when you find me; when I am lost.
Love is when I drown in darkness; and you bring me to light.
Love is when I feel defeated, you give me reason to fight.
Love is when I look inside, and all I find is you!!

Love Geet.

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAMMIE,,, touching the raw nerve,, is as always ur masterpiece,, wonderful thoughts & amazing epi,, harshad in last scene has my whole heart.. he was so vulnerable as Adi there man,, was crying buckets there...πŸ˜†
waiting eagerly for todays, though i hav always love subtle harshad but on fri him beating the guy black n blue... gosh my weak heart explode with so many emotions,,, πŸ˜› fantastic episode caz of the action packed dhishoom dhishoom..
luv n hugs hammie for putting in ur constant efforts in ths forum,, n many pardons for being so so irregular dear but i luv u unconditionally no matter wat.. πŸ˜ƒ
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkiex

hello sparksπŸ˜ƒ  its Monday..!  and me back. refreshing my mind  with fantastic readers comments 

Hi Hammie! A wonderful post! Really loved what you've said regarding Aditya's turmoil and how Zoya's noticing it/reacting to it. 
oh thanks sparks you thought so..  
I completely concur with what you & Shruthi have said regarding the contrast between Zoya & Pooja's treatment towards Aditya. Something that bothered me about Aditya's birthday party flashback (the one Pooja organized), when he & his dad had a tiff and he stormed off, instead of going after him to comfort him she's concerned that the party she put so much effort into organizing has gone to waste.
this is a great point.. I didn't think  back... as Pooja's character was only fleetingly covered..  but yes.. Zoya has since she met Adi has always been  animated in her reactions.. negative or positive..
 Whereas here Aditya beats a guy black & blue in the middle of the club but Zoya doesn't care about that, she's more worried about the wounds inflicted on him, both physical & emotional that are causing him to behave like this. Also what you both have said about Pooja being interested in the luxurious life is interesting cuz my mum thinks that Pooja wasn't that interested in marrying Aditya but rather it was Sakshi who pushed her to marry him so that they both could keep living the life of luxury that comes with being with Aditya.
your mum,might be right sparks... in my mind , I see Victorian  values, where  mothers preened their lady like daughters,   flaunted them socially , fishing for potentially  rich catches for their daughters.. Pooja/Sakshi fall in that category 
 In which case this mother-daughter duo really exploited this boy completely and then had the audacity to completely blame him for the failed marriage. In fact when the court drama was over and Aditya went to bring Sakshi back to his house, she didn't even protest once.  Made me wonder does this lady have any self respect? So I totally agree with what you said about her being a dark phase he could do away with.
well are led to believe she tried to keep  adi Pooja together.. but Sakhshi's  integrity  was questioned when she kept a lid on her daughter's extra marital affair
I like what you said about Zoya being dependent on Aditya cuz even I feel that's the case. This girl who had no issues with staying half the month away from her husband can't seem to stay even a minute away from Aditya. Ever since he's come back from Paris she's been continuously in contact with him one way or another. He's spent the most amount of time with her so it's no surprise that when she's not around he's only thinking of her/imagining her cuz he's become so accustomed to having her around. And most importantly he enjoys having her around. 
she has got it in her head ,that  she lost Yash because she was a lousy friend to him! now  she has to send enough feelers towards Adi so she doesn't lose him .. as a friend!
I totally agree that the incidents you pointed out were of possessive love and not obsessive. Honestly that choreographer was getting waaay too friendly so I'm glad Aditya stepped in and the guy at the club was just trying to be way too smart & deserved at least one punch in the face in my opinion. πŸ˜ƒ
it was about when a girl says NO its doesn't mean yes! the scene was typical hero  saves heroine from crooks!πŸ˜†  
Arjun and Noor at the start looked like two school kids who were being scolded by a teacher and it was absolutely adorable! Also good on Arjun for taking away Aditya at the end, he knew his brother needed to get away from the situation ASAP.
yes both cracked me up... loved their play within the play.. ploy..
Overall the last few minutes of the episode had my heart. Aditya saying Meri Zoya' with full haq and how only Zoya was able to get through to him when he was blinded by rage. 😳 When Aditya falls over, she catches his hand (that too the wounded one) and she's just so upset seeing him in pain. And my heart goes out to Aditya, he's so confused and helpless looking at her. Zoya so desperately wants to know what's wrong so that she can help heal him and he wants her to heal him but can't tell her what's wrong this time. It was truly heart wrenching :
I didn't notice.. was talking to someone on the phone.. bless Shruthi  she pointed out that mere zoya he said to Arjun.. Zoya didn't quite catch it.. can see why??? CV's will explore  Zoya's reaction this week..   thanks sparks πŸ˜ƒ for sharing your interesting thoughts.    lets continue watching Bepannah together... much love ,hammie

(

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

hello mm πŸ˜ƒ we meet again  today

How wonderfully you have described the episodes ! ...loved to read your pov...the makers are giving back to back excellent episodes ..yes have to admit cvs's kept moving at a steady space
there is so much angst ..intensity ...and bepannah  devotion  coupled with insecurities in Adiya s love story ...that makes it an extraordinary serial ...now me waiting for Zoya's side
And Jenny n Harshad  have breathed life n soul into their roles ...Aditya s dilemma ...battle between his pull of the heartstrings and the deeply embedded insecurities in his mind ...is tearing him apart ...his encounter with his mom hauling a heavy suitcase for an orphanage s offerings makes him suspicious ...anjana is saved by Zoya and so she leaves Aditya with Zoya ...Zoya was eager to catch Aditya who was running away from her .  
πŸ‘well done for pointing this to me... Zoya did save anjana
    The cute reenacting of Adiya s discussions by Noor n Arjun shows how close they are with their siblings and they will act a step Cupid in their intense love saga ...Aditya  was hoping that out so sight ..out of mind tactics would be ok to grant him peace ...his outburst ...leave me alone ...pains him the most ...he is helpless ...but his heart always wins ...he regrets his rudeness...Zoya thinks that linkage of their names had fuelled his anger n frustration ...here Zoya is very persistent  ..she never leaves Aditya alone rather tries to unravel his inner thoughts ...
its was a good scene   bouncing off  each differing mindsets/heart felt!
unlike Pooja ...Pooja had no such desire to pester Aditya when on her birthday Aditya had created a scene ...She is ziddi ..Zoya Siddiqi who loves him unconditionally and can go to any lengths to soothe his mind n heart...Zoya is totally preoccupied with Aditya s pain n his angry outbursts ...She was tested by Arjun by his joke about a raunchy item no dance  c oz he was aware that like Zoya is also equally worried about his brother ...and he could guess her thoughts ...Arjun calls Aditya and Zoya seizes the phone to talk to Aditya ...Aditya is at a club ...he goes to have drinks as the turmoil in his heart is ripping apart his heart n soul ...the wounds afflicted by Pooja s accusations n Sakshi s words had wrecked his emotional state ...Aditya remembers his moments with Zoya ...his fb of their various encounters are flashing before his eyes ...it is as if he is seeing Zoya for the first time ...he reflects upon his preoccupation with Zoya and tries to find answers ...is it love ? ...he cannot face her and he cannot avoid seeing her ...he cannot show her his feelings and yet he regrets his rude behaviour towards her ...it is clear .for the first time in his life he had fallen in love .so these feelings were new to him ...
enjoyed the rerun  of FB's cvs pov...  they serve as  reminder to existing viewers and recap of what's gone by for new viewers.
Aditya sees a man misbehaving with Zoya and all his frustration and pent up feelings are targeted at that man ...he beats him mercilessly ...the poor fellow is beaten to death as Aditya recalls the choreographer s moves and loses his sanity ...
Here Zoyas kasam only could stop Aditya s killing blows upon the man ...
zoya had faith he would obey her... things look promising between them.. it was a scene where Adi partly takes out his fury against himself , upon that eve teasers.
his Zoya ...
no one can harm his Zoya...now Zoya could not guess his deep love for her coz she had never seen such possessiveness in love before and so she cannot guess  his love ..his possessive feelings for his woman ... in practice it looks very potent... how she delves upon the scene should be interesting. I doubt if the cvs will  show Zoya rejecting what ever he feels for her. As cvs know viewers  crave for the start of romance between them..
Arjun knows his state of heart ...
He takes him away ..  Aditya.  cannot tolerate any  one to try to harm his Zoya ...
As Aditya in his inebriated condition is about to fall Zoya catches him ...She will always prevent his downfall ...Zoya asks what is this   And Aditya answers painfully he is not aware himself ...both here try to communicate ...but as Aditya was drunk Arjun was right in taking him away from the scene ...
Just as Zoya says she is his azeez dost ...Arjun whisks him away as if he felt that her words might not heal him now ...
Precap ...the most intense love confession of love ...at least Aditya has spoken his heart out before his brother ..
this precap was NOT show in UK..so cannot comment on it .but crave for bromance... times when Adi tends to take his mask off and breathe freely...  mm lovely to read your comment, thanks for alerting me to bits of the episodes that I absentmindedly missed out...  much love,hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetkumar

Hey Hammie!!  helllo geetey!πŸ˜ƒ good to catch you again!
How did I miss this, even after checking the forum every ten minutes? 😲  pardon me geetey I posted it two days later! my trade mark!πŸ˜›
Again commenting for both your previous and current post. lovely looking forward to a good read
As usual, I am the latest. But better late then never isn't it? πŸ˜‰ yes.. especially if you are dealing with late hammie
Flawless episodes and on top of it, your stupendous posts are like a cherry on top!!  you are gracious geetey
Oh, I loved Adi's insanity!! It's like a fever. But then again, she is the medicine.
The way he is flummoxed is so endearing to watch. As well as it gives an insight that he was never in love with Pooja. If he would have been, he would have recognised the symptoms. Here he was completely bewildered.  neither Pooja loved him..
He burst out at Arjun when called a sweet couple. Was he afraid that Zoya would see that he wished it to be true. Zoya is right. Aditya runs away rather than confronting the situations as well as his demons.  yes and she forces him to confront his gremlins
Zoya chiding Arnoor was so sweet. Both of them were like two naughty kids reprimanded by mamma zoya.  they are the innocent, unaffected face of child like realities..
Coming to Anjana it is ironic that in order to hide her crimes she pushes her son towards Zoya, a girl with whom she cannot even bare to see Aditya.
still she gives Zoya a mouthful... at least Anjana is truthful in being anti Zoya.
The more Aditya tries to push Zoya away, the more she is determined to bring him out of his pain. To resolve what is bothering him. She is not insulted. She doesn't even mind being linked with him. "Hum itne bure hain kya?". Whereas previously she so vehemently sais that she wouldn't consider him as a prospective groom even if he was the last man on earth.
loved the mirth in this interaction.between them
Arjun plays his role of 'Guiding Light" so well in Adiya's life. Previously he guided Aditya towards Zoya. Today he guided Zoya towards Aditya, who was trying to drown his inner voice. He thought alcohol would give him the much needed respite. Instead, it brought out the truth to his lips.

Zoya saw him, called out to him, but he could not hear her. But the moment she was in trouble, he sensed it. Saw her being harassed by a creep, and the dam burst!!
adi takes his rage on himself at another.. commonly seen in  humans.
If you ask me, the guy deserved it. He saw that she was not the one he was looking for, still he kept on persisting and touching Zoya. He needed to be punched. broken nose!
I wish Zoya would have heard Aditya calling 'meri zoya' to Arjun. But alas! she was a little late. But not too late to hold Adi's hand when he stumbled. 
all to explored by cvs this week ,I reckon
I agree with you and Shruthi here. Pooja was not marriage material. She might have married Adi just because he was the most convenient guy available. 
eligible bachelor! is widow Zoya dumped by her dead husband, marriage material??
She never tried to look into Adi. All she saw was a faade, and she was quite happy with it. After all it served her purpose.  Pooja lived her life.. enjoyed doing what she liked doing.. yes she gave up hr career... she didn't need hard earned money..her husband was loaded  to give her a life long vacation  life style... the gap of passionate love she   helped her self to also.. she had the money and the love of her life... adi         gave her a respectable   place in society.
Whereas Zoya doesn't give two hoots about the world. She is only concerned about Aditya. She was only worried about Aditya's pain. It shook her to the core. And I am sure she is not going to rest or let go of the matter.
He seems to warm to her concern.. insecure too ,his dream will  end
Poo Aditya. He was so confused and helpless he did no know how to reveal or conceal the truth that he has fallen for her. He reminded me of the song "Chhupana bhi nahin ata, jatana bhi nahin ata. Hume tumse mohobbat hai, batana bhi nahin ata."
loved your final words geeteyπŸ˜›... very heartfelt..
Bepannah Love!!
Geet.   visiting your verses... now.. and for his comment.. for my 100th one many thanks for backing my humble thoughts.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo nusi...πŸ˜ƒ lovely to see you..
HAMMIE,,, touching the raw nerve,, is as always ur masterpiece,, wonderful thoughts & amazing epi,, harshad in last scene has my whole heart.. he was so vulnerable as Adi there man,, was crying buckets there...πŸ˜†   yes me to liked the  scene.. adi letting out steam on a punching bag!
waiting eagerly for todays, though i hav always love subtle harshad but on fri him beating the guy black n blue... gosh my weak heart explode with so many emotions,,, πŸ˜› fantastic episode caz of the action packed dhishoom dhishoom.. yes and the finale scene ends with a cliff hanger.. Arjun takes his bhai away... cannot imagine Adi's quality of life without  Arjun... love their pairing
luv n hugs hammie for putting in ur constant efforts in ths forum,, n many pardons for being so so irregular dear but i luv u unconditionally no matter wat.. πŸ˜ƒ   Nus this was my 100th bepannah thought.. feels good to hear from you especially on this one..thank you for all your support  over the years till now,  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
well.. coined, heartfelt, sincere   sentiments geetey... now if Adi.. presents this love sonnet  to Zoya.. she will say affirmative! to every word! with a cry... "Aditya  you stole the very words of my heart"!

From Aditya to Zoya -
'What is love?'
Love is when I see you cry, when I'm hurt.
Love is when you pick me up, when I fall.
Love is when there are thousand reason to die;
You give me one reason to live.
Love is when you hear me, when my soul cries;
And give me reason to smile.

Love is when you feel me, when I despair.
Love is when you find me; when I am lost.
Love is when I drown in darkness; and you bring me to light.
Love is when I feel defeated, you give me reason to fight.
Love is when I look inside, and all I find is you!!

Love Geet.
 bowing my head to the poet in you geetey.. ahhh! the impact that love has...
 much love hammie
 do more love sonnets about Adiya...

Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful Post hammie
Loved ur all thoughts abt Friday epi
harshad nailed it,in last scn whn zoya asked adi wat is this all n his answer "i cant understand anything " hw much innocence in his words and "Meri zoya "
last week was amazing we got wonderful episodes back to back
waiting for today epi
congratz for ur 100th epi post on BP thoughts dr

Edited by Swarnalatha5 - 5 years ago
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I see Victorian values, where  mothers preened their lady like daughters,   flaunted them socially , fishing for potentially  rich catches for their daughters.. Pooja/Sakshi fall in that category oh gosh Hammie in that case I really hope it comes to light and Aditya stays as far away from that woman as possible. 

now  she has to send enough feelers towards Adi so she doesn't lose him .. as a friend! Very true! Now the question is what will make her realize he is much more than a friend to her πŸ˜³

Yes Hammie unfortunately Zoya didn't hear it but I do hope she reflects on this incident and realizes that Aditya beat up a guy FOR HER. I think it would be a first for her, since neither father nor ex husband seem like the type to do so. Defo looking forward to see Zoya's reaction this week!
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Hammie!
Your post is as wonderful as the episode! 
And you hit the nail on the head with ur mAin point hitting the raw nerve!!

So correct & perfect!.
The epi had so many emotions...from both ends...if he was tormented ,she was too..
He knows d reason, she doesn't!

It will be awesome to watch her fall in love & realize! I just can't wait!

Thank you dear Hammie for such wonderful posts everyday!! 
Lots of love,Sumi!