Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: tiny15

hannah i agree wid u completely.

and thats also my reason 4 not wanting 2 b wod roop as his wife.
she will always blame roop in future even if falls in luv her  ckt sktech is like this only
see Cvs want2 show her as gud hearted but ahv anger issues
 but its not like this. she has myopic view of life . shes egoistic,,arrogant & nasty &revengeful
 i m telling if in future sumhow roop wudnt b able pamper her much & does sum mistake unknowingly she will take revenge from him & then her luv will go 2 take oil.she only luvs her parents.

all this is done 2 white wash her ckt
i think actress has sum strong connections in PH oderwise no1 takes such actress as lead role that 2 +ve role 4 such  along running show,
she will b gud at -ve ckt hopefully RS makes her -ve. she can smirk evly much better

Agree with u .she wants someone who pamper her no matter what she do .
And if she find something wrong it it bychance ...she will again blame and insult him ...in future !!then roop will realise that she is not right choice for him !
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
I don't buy the nonsense  excuse for Ishika she only has anger issues otherwise she is good at heart🤢 She does not accept her misdeeds  On her father 's saying if she accepted one misdeed of her that does not make her good when she keeps falsely blaming Roop he is always wrong ,she is always right🤢

She lies its always his fault and she is saint 🤢She keeps calling him goon, rogue 🤢and what goon type act he did ? what wrong he has done ?Its always she who is wrong and then she falsely blames him its his fault ðŸ¤¢She went all the way to Roop's garage to fight with him for daring to advise her father the right diet  She is good at heart 🤢No way🤢
Edited by CosmoCoCo - 5 years ago

i will also luv 2 see rooplak & ranshika

the only thing i liked is roop calling palak as dynamite wid luv.he knows her so well & so is she thatswhy she knew he was not acting

Yaa both know each other very well .
Dynamite means ??
Im confused if roop unknowingly love palak or not ...! If yes any hint we got ? 
He told her in spoiler upcoming that he love her and she misunderstood his feelings .
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Hannah_

I don't buy the nonsense  excuse for Ishika she only has anger issues otherwise she is good at heart🤢 She does not accept her misdeeds  On her father 's saying if she accepted one misdeed of her that does not make her good when she kept blaming Roop he is always wrong ,she is always right🤢

She lies its always his fault and she is saint 🤢She keeps calling him goon, rogue 🤢and what goon type act he did ? what wrong he has done ?Its always she who is wrong and then she blames is its his fault ðŸ¤¢She went all the way to Roop's garage to fight with him for daring to advise her father the right diet  She is good at heart No way🤢

they r showing her  doing sum charity works like  making kids cross the road like kalpana did in ghazani.
i m telling theres sum strong connections wid PH thatswhy all is done   2 show her FL & as many ppl  r asking wat type of FL is she esply ckt & now after sumtime ppl will talk abt actress acting also.

so this is done 2 damage control. so that ppl accept her opp. sv & roop
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

Yaa both know each other very well .
Dynamite means ??
Im confused if roop unknowingly love palak or not ...! If yes any hint we got ? 
He told her in spoiler upcoming that he love her and she misunderstood his feelings .

dynamite means bomb.😆 the explosive use 2 explode /blast 2 clear roads or mountains 2 make roads.
ystrday he called her hungry bear.
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago

dynamite means bomb. t😆he explosive use 2 explode /blast 2 clear roads or mountains 2 make roads.

ystrday he called her hungry bear

Want palak too to give roop names ...!
Ishika calls roop gunda .
Roop calls ishika nakchadi .
Roop calls palak hungry bear and now dynamite ..
Whats lore in this list ?😆
Also what names palak should give to roop now ?
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

[Quote=tiny15]dynamite means bomb. t😆he explosive use 2 explode /blast 2 clear roads or mountains 2 make roads.

ystrday he called her hungry bear

roop used 2 call palak his geenie/angel also in childhood😳
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saba113

Ishika has such big negative familyShe looks more like raised by her uncle and aunt than her parents because she  does not have her parent's morals in her ðŸ¥±

In her monologue while praying she was saying it was her father's mistake he should not have danced so fast and also she was thinking how much happy her father looked while dancing but still she did not realize she falsely blamed Roop ðŸ¤¢

She deliberately falsely blamed Roop because she wanted to blame him otherwise she has full realization it was her father's own mistake He knows about his health so should have been careful  Like others have said  i agree she is a spoiled brat who does not like been told she is wrong. Roop has told her where she is wrong which burnt her ego that is why she keeps lying to blame Roop to massage her ego he is bad and she is not wrong She lied to her father Roop is a goon who is rusticated from college not telling the truth principal accepted it was his mistake and he allowed Roop back into college She lied to her father because she does not want him to think Roop is a good boy Her father likes Roop and she hates that  Edited by DrMCallgari - 5 years ago

roop used 2 call palak his geenie/angel also in childhood😳
Yup that one my fav ..😳
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hina-

Ishika is a disgusting spoiled brat Hate her to the core Even after knowing the truth she did not apologize to Roop for falsely blaming him  and being so rude with him She is not ashamed of her misbehavior but instead frustrated she lost from Roop and been proven wrong about him ðŸ˜¡ She pretends to be very sensitive about her family where was her same anger towards Sandy's friend which she showed towards Roop when she assumed he tried to defame her family🤢

No body falsely blamed Ishika's fake mahaan family The information that was spread was truth Her disgusting family is deserving of all the shame for their misdeeds Ishika should have gone and fight with her bhabhi why she begged to an outsider to save her because it was her bhabhi who actually let the dirty secret of her family out Palak only showed Ishika mirror Ishika who  loves to point fingers at others and their families by putting false blames on them and their families but she gets mad when someone speaks truth about her and her family . i agree with you she only did that drama because she needed an excuse to attack and blame Roop Where was her anger towards Sandy's friend when she came to know the truth it was Sandy's friend who spread it in college ?She should have been double angry at him One for spreading that information about her family second for her lying to her and falsely blaming Roop he told them but she wasn't angry at sandy's friends ðŸ¤¢I loved to see her insulted face though  She was once again proven wrong by Roop Edited by DrMCallgari - 5 years ago