Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop Episode Discussion Thread

Posted: 5 years ago
      EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD

PLEASE NOTE :This is not a chat thread or an appreciation thread , this a discussion thread where people who cannot open a new thread every day can post their views about episodes and all  characters in this thread and please keep in mind members can constructively criticize any character and express their views about any actor's acting here , agree and disagree with each other Don't  personally attack members here if they are criticizing your favorite  If you disagree with someone do it in civilized way Don't personally attack  After 150 pages a new thread will be opened 

RULES :
  • Don't use abusive language against any actor or character or member here  Only constructive criticism 
  • If you dislike any actor's acting you an express it in decent way without any bashing 
  • No personal attacks No moral policing allowed here
  • In case you see any person breaking these rules Report to moderators and they will deal with the basher instead of starting a fight here
  • Follow the rules and enjoy a healthy discussion here 

Edited by BeautifulSoul_ - 5 years ago

Epi starts

Palak says its not his fault why we shud go.roop says we will go palak & hr srprs. Roop makes him sit & asks waiter 2 bring water .then he asks palak 2 go. Palak is angry.they go. Ishika dad asks her wat was the need 2 do that.she says hes the same boy who was rusticated from the college.her dad says i cant believe it.she nods.

In eveng km in kitchen  & calls hi & hi says i wanted 2  call u . i want 2 tell u sumthing.km says let me tell u 1st its impt. police training admission forms  r out . u ask SIL 2 get it 4 u & u fill that. Hi says we'd just filled the form. Him is checking it & i'd signed that.but how do u know mai. Km says bcoz same form is in my hands also & ur dad wants that i ask roop 2 sign the form.Hi says but he has sum oder dream.km says i know but i will handle it .u fill the form properly & take ambe maa s name .and hopefully ur dreams will b fulfilled. Hi says i never thot u will support me. Km says why shudnt i do?i dream thru my kids eyes whether they r my daughter's or son's. My all 4 kids r  impt. Hi asks all the best.

Faiba calls Km 2 bring food 2day not nxt yr.km sasy ok bringing.

Faiba is eating halwa &says her takiya kalam hey bholenaath chalte rahen mere muhan aur haath.so that i can eat halwa from my hands & ask question from my mouth. She asks SS cud i ask ur question?SS says yes. Faiba asks if ranveer will cum? SS says yes he will cum in few days faiba says but our roopendra will agree.SS luks at Km.

Roop cums & ask wat u want me 2 get agreed on.all luk at him.km goes & took him 2 table & says 2day i made carrot halwa 4 u. Roop says i know u told me that as i got readmitted in college so u prepared it.and 2day my frnds gave me party.so u will feed me halwa wid ur hands. Km asks him 2  sit.

Roop sees the form & asks from where has it cum?Km says sign it. Faiba says u hav prepared nice halwa. Roop luks at her & says 2 Km u know everything still. He put the form on table & goes. Km rembr ss words abt  sindoor. Km gives roop her swear.

He cum back & sign it.km is crying & ki & ji also sad.he luks at SS who boast on his moustache.roop goes.SS says 2 his sis now sweeten ur mouth.

Roop goes in anger. He sits on bed & rembrs mom's swear.and he tries 2 take out his anger on blanket.

Ki & ji cum  wid halwa & asks him not 2 get angry on mom shes helpless..

Roop says shes not helpless but made. And 2nd thing i can not angry on mom.i m just angry on circumstances that i cant do anything. ki & ji ask how do u know? He says its papa's behaviour pattern from our childhood .hes using kids emotions 2 get his wish(jidd) fulfilled.i m sure he must'd done sumthing like this wid mom. ki & ji says we know u will find a way out of it also.& asks him 2 eat halwa.

He asks them 2 keep halwa there . he will eat . who said it cud b eaten in happiness only.both go but roop is angry.

Ishika in room prays abt her dad's health. Why it happened wid him?He shudnt dance.but he was luking happy. Wish he shud happy like this.

Nxt morng.

Roop in garage repairing car & rembrs all happened at home.hns  cums & asks wats happening.he says dhaval has called 3 times. His car 2 b delivered. Roop says  car is ready. Hns asks him 2 deliver the car. He will sms his address & take money also. Roop agrees.and he takes the car.Bg music.

At sum home a woman is running & a man also running after her.its big house. Roop cums outside that house.The man shouts at  woman 2 stop . roop drives in thru gate .woman opens the door & runs away. & bumped in2 roop whos in car.roop wondering.

She cums in & sit &  asks him 2 drive as she cant live in the house.

Roop gets confused  & was abt 2 drive but man cums  & asks watchman 2 close the gate. Watchman closes the gate man cums & took her away forcefully. Roop goes in after them. They showed a man sipping tea.roop cums in.

A mature woman taunts her abt he running till gate & tries 2 hit her says i wish 2 slap u. A woman cums  & says if u hav no strength  shud i hit her.  Roop  seeing all.

An elderly man cums & asks not 2  do anything 2  vaishnavi bahu. Roop luks at him.all oders also luk at him. A gal on phone.she says 2 sum1  hav again prob at my home.and put down the phone.

Man goes & sits & asks abt roop roop tells abt car dropping but luks like she doesnt want 2  stay here.  man asks dhaval ( man who was sipping tea) 2 give money 2 him & get him out.dhaval goes.

Roop tries 2 say sumthing .praful ( 2n dman who was running after vaishanvi) cums infront of roop & asks him 2 mind his own business.

Man calls his name 2 bring vaishnavi in his room 2 talk. He goes & takes vaishnavi forcefully whos scared but roop held his hand.

He says leave my hand. All r shocked.

He says its wrong 2 behave like this wid a woman .and forcing is more  wrong. praful says shes my wife. Roop says wife is also a woman. if she doesnt want 2 stay either make her understand or understand her.

Dhaval calls him mechanic & says she sat wid u in car so u r thinking of urself as hero. Neither car is urs nor this house is urs nor shes ur wife .its not urs 2  interfere in family matters.he gives  him money & asks him 2 get lost. praful asks wat happened? Ropp glares at praful.he says cant u hera? Why r u glaring?

Man says just a min.roop luks at him in wonder. He asks roop if dhaval is telling truth that vaishnavi sat in car wid u. Roop says yes. Man asks praful u shud b thankful 2 him.if vasinavi hasnt met this boy then she wud'd run away far & u had 2 so much trouble 2 bring her back. The gal was rolling her eyes & making faces like getting bored of all this.roop luks at vaishani. Man says bcoz of him ur wife cudnt run away u shud give him reward. Vas scared.dhaval gives more money 2 roop & says this is ur reward.now take money & go. roop luks at him.

Ishika cums & sees.she ask him u here? Roop also wonders seeing her here.all luk at her.

Pre-cap ishika says its my home & i live here. Dhaval says  wow u live wid std ppl but knows a mechanic. Roop says we r in same college.and  we know each  but man cuts him & says u get ur money so go now.ishika  says and u also get money 4 the extra work now get lost

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
Ishika is so  🤬How the hell it was Roop's fault if her father did not think about his health and jumped on dancing when he knows his health does not allow him ? Roop does not know about her father so how it was his fault ?😡I am really so sick of this Ishika's nonsense 🤢 She is obsessed to blame Roop for everything without any fault of his 😡That hotel is not her baap dada ki private property she was ordering Roop either you will stay or either we 🤢 If she did not want to stay there then she could get lost herself😡Roop is so good He did not want to prolong the scene she created there when her father was not feeling well so he left but this disgusting Ishika was badmouthing Roop in front of her dad he is a goon who is rusticated from college 🤢Hey Ishika you brag you never lie but then why you did not tell your father the truth Roop is back to college with full respect  because the principal realized and accepted his mistake ,the principal praised him and your face got blackened you failed to stop him from getting into college Why don't you tell your papa this truth ?🤢This Ishika such a bad person i hate her 🤢 Edited by _Hannah_ - 5 years ago
Ishika was shouting at Roop to stay away from her family The more you will stay away from my , my family will be happy🤢I want to ask from her what wrong Roop has done to her family ? Is she blaming Roop for all the problems her father has faced in his life 🤪 Is Roop responsible for her father health problems🤪The so called caring daughter did nothing for her father there She was only falsely blaming Roop🤢Roop made her father feel comfortable He helped her father He was so caring to her father but she was still calling Roop a goon😡and she did not tell her truth to  father that the principal has taken Roop back to college accepting his mistake and praising him.  Ishika is  such A  big liar and  bad person👎🏼 Edited by _Hannah_ - 5 years ago
Ishika has such big negative familyShe looks more like raised by her uncle and aunt than her parents because she  does not have her parent's morals in her 🥱

In her monologue while praying she was saying it was her father's mistake he should not have danced so fast and also she was thinking how much happy her father looked while dancing but still she did not realize she falsely blamed Roop 🤢
Edited by saba113 - 5 years ago

Epi starts

Roop sees ishika & shocks.ishika  asks wats he doing here? He said I had cum 2 drop the car wat r u doing here?her parents came roop wishes them.ishika said its my home & I live here wid my parents.

Dhaval said u live  wid respectable ppl but goes wid mechanic. Roop says we study in same  college.  So knew.Tauji says u get ur money now go. ishika says says u got money 4 the extra work u did.now get lost roop says u r again MU me.i dint take the money.tauji said I don't repeat things again.ishika luks at him in hate & anger.roop luks at vsh who gestures him2  go. Roop turns & gives back dhaval the money & goes.

All luk at him.

Tau said 2  ishika dad rupesh u know I don't hav habit 2 listen more & ur daughter has said enough.rupesh said yes.

Roop goes.outside and rembrs that woman's gestures . he thinks I shudnt go in.

Dhaval says so u go 2 college 2 b frnds wid boys & that 2 wid those  who give us  money back& insult us.ishika says there r 100 boys in my college & not every1 is my frnd esply not this boy. And will never do frndship wid this boy.

And if sum1 has insulted u then u shud ask him not 2 me.tauji & oders shock & not liking.

Dhaval said wow wat an attitude u hav started showing after going 2 college.u r studying like this? Ishika says how I study parents will see that.her mom seems happy.dad is tensed.

Tayi said if ur mom has given u gud sanskar u wud'd talked wid respect 2 elders.

Ishika says mom has given  me gud sanskar & not bcum like elder bro.i replied  2 elder bro's question so its not disrespectful.but u didn't like the answer then its not my fault. mom happy.

Dhaval says she has got long tongue.

Tauji says I m seeing & hearing all. he asks his bro now u understand.he asks her 2 go in. she asks Vsh not 2 scared & shes not like them & if she needs her she will b there.

Tayi said don't instigate my DIl. Ishika mom asks her 2 cum in.

tau asked praful 2 bring vash in his room.

Ishika wid parents.she says roop has stopped her oderwise she wud'd run away.she blames roop.she wants 2 help  her. 

her parents says let  vsh deal her own . last time she remained quiet in front of cops & u bcum bad .she has 2 help herself

she says now wat will they do wid her it all happened wid that oversmart roopendra.he shows his oversmartness in college then he ruins ur health & now plan of sil running.i just hate this roopendra.

Roop cums & hns asks abt money. He says I returned the money. Hns asked why? He said leave it . u cut that from my salary.

In tauji room he asks. Vash says she has got job offer I want 2 work.he asks his wife why r u not giving her work. U cant fulfill small wish of her.he asks vsh if she wants 2 do work she says yes papaji.he says from 2morrow u will do whole house work alone.Vsh says I want2  stand on my own feet & earn my money he again asks his wife(kanti). She says  u don't think ur hubby & FIL's money is enough  4 u.

Vsh again says I want 2 make my own identity .i also got appointment letter. He asks abt it. Praful says its wid me. He takes it from him  crumpled it.vsh sad.

At eveng roop in room doing exercise. He rembrs ishika's words that he also got the money wat extra work he has done

Km cums wid sum bowl & says u r still angry wid me.he says no I know & understands u.km said let me oil ur hair. Theres sumthing in ur voice. And ur mummy also knows u & understands u.let me oil ur hair. She asks him2  sit & asks wat happened? She starts oiling his hair.

Roop tells all .and  said that later on I cum 2 know that shes sum relative of the gal whos studying in my college.one thing is biting me that I cudnt help that woman.how much in trouble she was. Km says sumtimes we cum helpless.we want 2 do many things & change many things but cant. Roop says u r rite. And he says wen I was young & used 2 think only papa dint respect  women.

SS cums & listens.he goes.roop says but whatever I saw 2day its clear most of the men don't respect women.km says yes. There will b no change till parents teach boys 2  respect the gals.but I m proud that u want 2 bring change. Promise me that u will always respect womenfolk. Roop promises.but its sad I cudnt help that woman.

Palak cums & asks whom u cudnt help?roop asks how cum u r here?ji says u were luking 2 troubled so I called her. Roop luks at her.palak says wats ur prob balak. I hav every soln 4 ur prob he luks at Km who smiles.  

He says I will tell u but promise u wont tell any1.palak mocks thinking & then says ok. Roop says 2day I met that miss NC.palak is bit disappointed. He says don't react bfr hearing all. Palak did wid bit half heartedly.roop tells her all.

Km goes 2 SS .ss asks her 2 ask roop 2 prepare 4 training.km asks abt his wish ss says listen 2 ur hubby's wish.u want 2  break ur  swear. She says but he has signed it.he said signs  r not enough he has take admission 2 bcum cop.

Morng ishika cums she sees there r paper planes flying.palak & hr wid frnds wid paper planes.ishika says wats this nonsense. Palak says its not non-sense its  a game .we  were seeing whos plane is flying high.but bcoz of u my plane gets crashed not fair. She talks like kids.ishika taunts that she hasnt grown up .palak says we mite not grown up but wen ur youth went & u hav bcum oldie st away u dint know. She mocks a cough.how much u do kich-2 . all laugh ishika says how funny.there bell rings. Hr & oders go . palak asks ishika now bell has rung .go & run like ur sil ran ishika shocked.palak says in flow w/o knowing wat shes saying ur family tortures her v.much ?ishika luks at her. Palak realizes wat she said.ishika luks at her .palak  feels bad.ishika asks roopendra told u. palak tries 2 says no I dint mean. Ishika  says I cant expect anything from him. Palak tries 2 say no he din. Ishika says get it st he doesnt need 2 interfere in my family matters. Tell him.palak feels bad & sad. Palak says 2 herself. Oh god palak how can u do this. Roop asked not 2 tell any1 then how did it get out of ur mouth. Now roop will b in trouble bcoz of u. I shud tell roop wat she talked wid ishika. She gets angry on herself & threw plane & goes. a boy from sandy gp listens & tells him all. He says its breaiking news & asks him 2 spread it in whole college. They all spread.

Ishika going.a gal cums & asks her not 2 take tension. All will b alrite. She asks wat will b all rite.

She says ur house hold prob. Ur parents & family must b v.strict oderwise ur sil wudnt'd tried 2 run away from the house. Ishika is shocked.

Sandy cums & asks they will try 2 solve her prob. She asks who told u abt it. Sandy takes roop's name.

Palak goes 2 hr & asks if he'd seen roop,. A gal is talking 2 roop abt sum fresh face competition.& asking him 2 take part.he smiles. Palak running 2wards him.suddenly ishika threw water on his face.roop gets shocked.palak feels bad.ishika says and its award 4 ur so-called herogiri. Roop says u r crossing ur limits.she says luk whos talking?how u know limit who has done insult of my whole family  &sil. How do u know limit who made my falily trauma  as breaking news.

Roop says yes that man doesnt know any limit. He took ishika dupatta & wipes his face from it. Shes shocked. He luks at her angrily.and says I also respect my family like u . and who has crossed this limit I will bring him in front of u wid in 24 hrs & its  a promise. sandy gets happy.

Pre-cap roop, palak & hr at nite says 12hrs hav passed.hr says he knew sandy's wherabts & told abt sum place. They go where sandy & his frnds r there. They said u r not invited here.roop asks who has  spread ishika family thing ?he beats them.he asks a boy who spread the news abt ishika family & beating 

Epi starts

Roop in garage.palak & hr wid him. Hes angry .palak asks sorry from roop.and says that it slipped from my mouth abt her family & my tongue slipped like peal of banana.hr says its not funny. Get serious in life .palak asks him 2 quiet.

Palak but I said it only once that 2 in front of her.but I think sum1 has listened. Roop shocks & rembrs water splashing. Hr says roop listen 2 me once. Roop says let me do my work.palak is sad. Hns came  & asks 2 do sum work. Roop says this palak has ruined all. Palak is guilty. Roop asks I asked u not 2 tell any1. Why did u tell her abt it? Palak says I made a mistake but now lets leave it & thinks how 2 made that NC realize that u r innocent.roop says thatswat I m thinking.palak & hr think.hns said the prsn whos ur  enemy had  done this.palak says but only that NC is his enemy. Hr says no palak.but why will she dishnour her family 2 take  revenge from roop? Palak says v. smart. the sensible talks  doesn't suit u. u shud sit quiet. Stupid. Roop said but I hav no enemy in college. Palak says I m v.worried roop. U hav given 24 hrs challenge & we still don't know who has done that.how will we  find him & who'd done that. Roop says but sandy considers me as his enemy.palak & hr thinks & palak says yes but why will sandy do that? Hr says he wants 2 b hero in front of ishika.

Sandy wid his frnds & asks 2 party. They saw ishika & say luk she has also cum 4 whom we r waiting..sandy goes 2 her .he goes 2 her & says roop was talking v rudely 2 me but whos at fault they talk like that only.truth doesn't hid.u did gud by splashing water on his face.ishika  says who r u 2 decide abt rite or worng. 

I did wat I wanted 2  whether its rite or wrong.she goes.sandy says I was just supporting u as a frnd. Ishika goes & sees her scooty's tyre is punctured.she says oh no. sandy sees her scooty & says oh no he luks at his frnd(tall one)and gave thumbs up. Sandy says don't worry I can give u lift 2 ur home. Ishika rudely sasy no thanx I can go 2 my home myself.she goes.his frnd says she went after saying thank u. sandy says she will soon say ilu also.but we hav 2 enjoy that we trapped roop.all 3 laugh.

At garage hr says lets catch sandy. palak says wait a sec. sandy is v. smart he must'd done it thru one of his prsn(chamcha)sycophant.roop thinks. He asks hns 2 go .hns gives permission.

Ishika at her home . her mom says its fault of that boy so why r u  hiding ur face. Her dad jokes abt hiding face while cying.she says I m alrite like I m.dad says u r gud. Bful. Ur  best her mom agrees.watever u want 2 say say after showing ur face.ishika turns I m v. angry.he says whatever happened was wrong. She says and my scooty tyre also got punctured.so irritating. But if u don't talk 2 ur parents & gets upset bcoz of sum1 then we will get upset. Is it rite or wrong? Tayi cums & says its wrong. U & ur daughter r  wrong & ur ways r  wrong 2 handle her & raise her.dad asks her not 2 say .ishika's mom says 2 tayi  shes our daughter . we know how 2 handle  & raise her

Kanti says now all this happen if she goes 2 college . I m warning u .control her oderwise she wont give any chance 2 rectify the mistake.and we hav 2 walk hiding our face in society. She luks angrily at all 3. she goes. ishika says shes.. dad says u shud thank 2 her that u showed ur face out of pillow.smile. she says no I wont smile till the prsn gets punishment who'd done all this.

Roop & palak & hr going in jeep & trying 2  find out.  

At nite roop home Ji try 2 serve food 2 ss.but fiaba stops & says he wont eat.she asks ki 2 serve. She asks if roop hasn't cum. Ki tells hasn't cum till now. She sees the time .its 9PM. SS asks her 2 ask km 2  call him its not time 2 roam abt.

Roop & palak & hr at sum place & discussing abt sandy & frnds.hr says sandy &his frnds hav vanished. I had asked at their home. They r not even at home. Palak says how will they at home. They r no.1 rogues. They roam  here & there.she says that miss NC shud b here wid us then she wud'd realized wat r real rogues. Roop says palak plz .he gets call form Km.she says where r u? roop tries 2  say sumthing. Km says I hav 2 ask u sumthing also.wen r u cuming? Roop says I hav promised sum1. I will return after completing work. Km asks roop u r in tension. Is everything alrite.roop says sum1 has blamed me falsely.and I hav 2 prove my innocence.and  4 that truth has  2 cum out but don't know wat 2 do.km says theres no hiding of truth. Like sun lite & moonlite cant hid truth cant b hid. Roop says yes. Now I hav got ur blessings .u hav 2 ask sum impt. thing? Km says but tell me where r u?roop tries 2 say sumthing. Hr snatches phone & says aunty hes at garage .theres lot of work so I hav also cum 2 help him.btw I dint tell u my name. my name is hardik. I study wid him at college. Km says ok u also cum wid roop & eat here. Hr says ok aunty wat hav u prepared in dinner? Roop snatches phone.& says mom don't wait 4 dinner. We will cum by morng.he luking at hr.km says ok.

She turns & sees SS. He say u hav made him understand ? has he started training?she says he has gone 2 college & he has sum work SS completes at garage. Km says yes. SS says its not easy 2 bcum a cop. There shud b discipline & hav 2 get up timely.u hav 2 put in his mind that his dad's head shudnt hang down in exam.he goes.ki cums & puts her hand on km shoulder

Ishika in room & is angry & pacing. Parents asking her not 2 get angry.mom says why r u asking her 2 b calm. U give advice 2 that boy .he says its small thing let it go. Mom says he'd made it difficult 4 her 2 go 2 college. She asks 4 phone. & asks name. ishika  says gunda.mom shocked.she says I saved his no by this name.only this name suits him dad  says kajal wat r u doing?she connects

Roop wid palak & hr gets call & talks. Roop says only 12 hrs hav left.hr gets call & cums  2 know abt sandy & his frnds.hr says we know now sandy & his frnds whereabts? But hes not there. Palak says ok but oders r there ? hr  says yes. Roop says lets sit in jeep. They go but roop's phone rang.

He took & talks while walking he says yes say miss NC. Kajal says NC.ishika agets irritated. & shocked. Roop also wonders then he realizes & wishes kajal.he asks sorry aunty. She starts saying who r u ?? etc etc. roop tries 2 say but she doesn't let him and scolding( 2 make ishika happy shes mocking anger)u hav upset my daughter.mind ur business wats the need  2 talk so much.roop is confused.she says u go  2 college 2 learn this? Wat hav ur parents taught u? she asks dad why don't u say sumthing? Roop thinks shes  saying 2 him she says yes i m saying. She says not u. she gives phone 2 dad.dad starts scolding he says ur bad. Ant red ant, bear monkey snake not snake but anaconda. Roop says anaconda.there also they srprsd. He says u r anaconda who had faded smile from my daughter's face.roop says uncle give me  a chance 2 prove me. He says I wont give but will give u one slap in side phone (hes also saying in mock anger 2 make ishika smile). He says tiger zinda hai & cuts the phone. All says . roop says tinger zinda hai.

Palak & hr ask him wat happened? He says I m cuming from jungle safari. Both shock.he says I  got abuses which I never heard.ishika laughs a lot. She gets happy. He says u wont sleep wen u r angry. Now u can sleep.he says ishika got seriousness form her dad & cuteness form mom (eww roop plz don't say her cute &serious).palak ask wat. Roop says nothing.he asks them 2 sit in the jeep. Palak says why doing time pass.

Sandy's  frnds  at sum place.they says why hes taking so much time.rahul says he will cum. He has party at his home. Roop , palak & hr cum. & saw them sandy frnds also saw.all 3 go 2 them.palak folded her arms & goes. Sandy frnds say its our party & u guys r not invited.roop says we will go.but 1st we shud know who has spread news abt ishika's home. They say u go.why r u so concerned? Wats she 2 u?palak & hr luks at them wid anger.sandy's frnd1 says shes his SIL.both laugh. Palak luks angry.roop says wats she 2 me it doesn't matter. But its impt that shes hurt bcoz of u.he says u go from here oderwsie u will get beaten.roop says I don't hav time  just tell me  u spread the news?lets go & ask 4giveness. Frnd 1 says sorry & laughs.and says 4 that item u r doing this herogiri she wont b urs. U will repair her scooty & we will take her .both laugh. and we will show u live telecast 2 u. hr & palak angry. F1 says ishika sil ran away so ishika must hav practice of running.wow fun just imagine wen we run away 2gether.palak felt disgust & angry. Roop also gets angry & he beats them.even palak beating. But hr gets hit & he fells. She asks him 2 stand. Roop asks palak 2 make hr sit. She does that.  Roop beating. He asks rahul if he spread the news.? 1st rahul (F2) denies then says yes. Now let me go. Roop says u go 2  home but 1st confess in front of her.and ask sorry.

Ishika waiting 4 roop & palak & hr.and says liar. They cum. She asks wat happened  mr roopendra.roop says rahul will tell u. palak folds her arms & luks at ishika wid attitude.rahul tells that wen palak was telling u abt ur family i heard all & spread the news that ur sil is running & ur family tortures women.

Ishika says u had beaten an innocent so much  just 2 win the challenge.he says I knew u wont believe me so I brought the proof.he shows her the vid of their talk. Ishika is shocked. Palak said see now u r happy. Roop dint beat or force him 2 say that but he himself spread news..sandy cums & scolds rahul & ask  him 2 say sorry 2 ishika & breaks frndship wid him(he was pretending)

Roop says I mite b rat, cat or rogue in ur  eyes but I don't care. But rembr one thing that I respect all. And  ropendra singh waghela knows v.well abt a gal's honour & family's honour.& how much 2 give respect. Palak nods in pride.roop says and 1 more thing. 3 2 1. I hav completed my challenge bfr 24 hrs. so now nxt time bfr blaming me u shud think 100 times no 1000 times.undestand . he shows her finger.

Pre-cap- ki wid roop. And says I hav got sumthing .roop asks wat? She shows him ishika's scarf & says it luks like sum gal's.roop says it has  2 b returned 2 the prsn.he took it from ki. Ki asks if its of that gal whos scooty got in accident wid palak's jeep. She says u both r difft but it doesnt mean shes always wrong. Roop says ok my dear sis.wat shud I do . she  says take her 2 coffee & chat wid her. Ishika has roop's jacket & says it luks like hes staring at me.i wud slap him.i will throw this jacket on his face. Roop thinks bczo of this  scarf we can bcum frnds.

Ishika is a disgusting spoiled brat Hate her to the core Even after knowing the truth she did not apologize to Roop for falsely blaming him  and being so rude with him She is not ashamed of her misbehavior but instead frustrated she lost from Roop and been proven wrong about him 😡 She pretends to be very sensitive about her family where was her same anger towards Sandy's friend which she showed towards Roop when she assumed he tried to defame her family🤢

Edited by Hina- - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Hina-

Ishika is a disgusting spoiled brat Hate her to the core Even after knowing the truth she did not apologize to Roop for falsely blaming him  and being so rude with him She is not ashamed of her misbehavior but instead frustrated she lost from Roop and been proven wrong about him 😡 She pretends to be very sensitive about her family where was her same anger towards Sandy's friend which she showed towards Roop when she assumed he tried to defame her family🤢

agree wid u. i dont know how any1 can call her  cute?shes  so irritating.Cvs r hell bent on ruining this show..
and upar se her family is so annoying . her parents r  really so stupid. till her mom was scolding roop normally i was ok tho bored but wen she brought his parents in btn i was like wow luk at her daughter who goes on slapping spree wen hear abt her family & here luk at the mom.🥱
Originally posted by Hina-

I m surprised and dont understand what roop saw in her and liked her from first sight😕