Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: tiny15

agree wid u. i dont know how any1 can call her  cute?shes  so irritating.Cvs r hell bent on ruining this show..

and upar se her family is so annoying . her parents r  really so stupid. till her mom was scolding roop normally i was ok tho bored but wen she brought his parents in btn i was like wow luk at her daughter who goes on slapping spree wen hear abt her fmaily & he🥱re luk at the mom.

Yaa that scene  ...though i have not watched with voice but assumed muted scene .
So looks like her mom dad are also the one who always support her in her wrong acts and right both .
They thing their daughter best and can do nothing wrong .
I read in update that taiji said to them that ishika will make their family heads down if her parents keep praising her on her doings like this .
And i totally agree with this and think same that she is negative not palak !
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

I m surprised and dont understand what roop saw in her and liked her from first sight😕

For me,it's looking like a forced attraction or love whatever😕
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

For me,it's looking like a forced attraction or love whatever😕

Ofcourse it is not love ,it can be attraction .
Love takes too much time too happen and how much roop knew ishika too fall for her or like her from first sight .
They r only assumptions from his side which he make about her .she is girlish attitude wali and he likes it adore it .thats it 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Epi starts 9th aug

At hns garage palak happy & says prob ends..hr says 2day was v.eventful. they give high5 to each oder.hr says now I think ishika's anger had gone away 7 she must'd realzedthat it was not ur fault in all this. Palak says it cant happen that NC don't get angry.but I just hope she shud'd realized that there was not any fault of ours in all this . I mean not ur fault. Roop says she mite not says it thru her mouth but she must'd understood it.

Hr says it doesnt luk like that ishika's family is so weird & narrow minded. Roop says her parents r gud but rest of family  luks heartless.  Palak nods.hr says if her family is so orthodox & old fashioned her sil shud run away from there. Palak says exactly.roop says it seems her sil wants 2 do sumthing in her life so she shud stay there & face the prob. She shud never give up.both hr & palak nods in agreement.

At ishika home. Vash going .ishika takes her 2 side (their kitchen) vsh scared. Ishika says I will help. Vsh says no use. Ishika says I only care abt u after my parents. Vsh says u know I used 2 do job bfr mrg also & papaji thinks  gud dil don't work outside. praful also not helping.ishika says he will realize one day.. They saw oder dil urmila/promila.vsh gets scared.  She asks her 2 go from behind as she will distract her.she goes

At nite in room. Ishika saw roop's jacket & rembrs how he gave it & also how he warns her abt blaming.she took it.  Roop calls. She took her phone & tries 2 disconnect but gets connected &says devil's phone has cum. Roop says  so u r thinking abt me.ishika says how I received it?

She asks why called? Roop sasy why called.. I think phones r invented 2 talk.she says I don't want 2 talk 2 u. and wat u think ur impression will change just bcoz u hav done one thing rite.roop smiles. She says u will remain goon & rogue.roop says listen impt thing.ur sil needs help. And she wants 2  fulfill her  dreams.u shud support ur sil 4 that. Ishika says I know v.well wat I hav 2 do.i don't need ur preaching. She cuts the phone. Roop says shes NC so doesn't want 2 hear impt thing.

Ishika luks at moon. Roop also luking at moon.song played.both r happy.  Ki cums & asks. whom face  r u seeing in moon. Roop says face in moon. wat nonsense. She says I hav a srprs 4 u.i got sumthing from ur pocket. Roop wonders.he ask wat? She shows scarf.roop rembrs how he got it.he says this. But I never put it in my pocket. Ki says ok.luks like fiaba had put all laundry clothes  4 washing she must'd taken it also. Roop luks embarrassed. But still its not washed. he says it doesnt matter 2 me.

She says then I keep it. Roop says oh hello it has 2 b returned 2 its owner. And that 2 safely. Ki says oh. But is this gal same whos scooty gt in accident by palak's jeep?and u conincidentaly went 2 drop her car 2 her home & her relative running away. He says she was her sil. She says oh sil.then u know that u always fight wid her.i know u both r   totally opp. 2 each oder.but it doesn't mean shes always wrong.she must'd stress of her family's probs. She must not b showing but she needs a gud frnd.roop says ok now u will say only a gal can understand a gal. so my dear sis.now wat I've 2 do. Ki says u take her 2 coffee. Hav frndship wid her. & return her scarf.dont keep it wid u.roop says ok now go & he pushes her out & says GN.roop sees scarf & rembrs garage scene.ishika wid his jacket. She says its creepy . it luks like roopendra is staring at me.i will throw it on his staring face 2morrow.she threw his jacket.roop says I will give miss NC's thing 2 her.

Nxt morng purvi saying she will wear only this 2.25 lacs dress.after all I m going 2 b big house DIl. Ishika cums wid tea & gives 2 her parents & ask medi.his father says yes has taken. Tau cums wid his sons & says its gud 2 see that ur daughter  has still sum qualities.now marry he roff.she says mota kaka ,I don't want 2 marry now. I hav 2 complete my studies. All oders cum.and want 2 bcum sumthing. He says u hav 2 bcum bride 1st of all.he asks rupesh u know purvi is engaged. So if she gets mrd bfr ishika.she wont get mrd.as shes older. Ishika says I don't know abt rite age & time but I know why u want me 2 get mrd earlier.so that I can go from here & u also then kick out my parents from this house.

All shock & angry. Praful asks her 2 shut up.& says these manners r taught by rupesh kaka & kaki. Urmila also says knachan kaki why don't u says sumthing 2her. Kanchan cums 2 her.promils whatever she said is rite. She dint raise her voice nor said anything wrong.

Ru says wats so hurry? Any impt reason.dhaval says yes theres reason. She shud get mrd bfr she gets her face blackened wid sum mechanic.all 3 shock. Ishika says neither I will blacken my face nor I wil get mrd.i will stay wid my parents here.if u don't mind. She goes wid her parents.  At college palak & roop,hr & one gal.roop was luking at parking space 4 ishika 2 return her scarf gal says if 1st class is of eng then prof will sleep. Palak says put a cracker under his table. It will boom & he will wake up.gal says wat palak u get awesum ideas. Hr says don't mind its all in mind. And u hav  2 think difftly 2 solve a prob.gal says like that. Palak says not like that but its intelligence rite roop. Roop not listening. Palak calls him twice roop says sorry.he luks at parking space  & saw ishika.she took out jacket &thinks now where 2 find roopendra. .bell rings.palak asks roop 2  go roop luking at ishika . palak asks him 2  go & calls him & asks him 2  go. Roop says her  2 go & he will cum later on. She says no lets go now. We cum here  2 study. He goes.

.At roop home. One post cums SS takes it. Faiba asks wats this? Ss asks her 2 lite diya. He gives letter 2 her. She says I had studied till 5th.SS says its admission form of ranveer & this one is roopendra's. they hav 2 submitted 2day. ss says I dint tell km 2 do. She wudnt'd done wid her whole heart.  She put forms & lit the diya. SS says he will train both roopendar & ranveer.

Hi doing push ups.she gets tired. Him says form is easy but now will begin true challenge. U hav 2 prove urself  2 baapji etc then don't stop.u hav complete ur training..she again start doing.

SS says only my lion will win.faiba nods

Ishika in canteen wid sum gals they ask abt her chem note book..roop cums & took her scarf but again put inside.he cums & says hello.ishika says its gud he has cum himself . now don't hav 2 find him 2 give back his jacket. He says can I join u. then sits there & says hi all says hi.ishika srprsd.he says I want 2  ask sumthing . need 2 go sumwhere.

She luks at him wid srps. She says u talk here in front of all. Wats the prob?why 2 go sumwhereelse? roop says I want 2 ask sumthing so.. all gals smile.he says so after college  can we go 4 coffee. All gals says wow wat pleasant srprs. Roopendar asked  4 coffee.they say now frndship has happened. Now coffee then movie date. Ishika is irritated.roop says  enough. Frnds can also go 4 coffee.gals-really .palak & hr cum & hear all.ishika says but we  r not frnds.in short I don't hav 2 go wid u on coffee. Got it. Roop srprsd.  & hurt. She says now plz leave. Palak hears palak luks angry.

Pre-cap ishika is wid her classmates. Roop cums wid tea glasses  & say wid strong coffee & spiced tea adds spcie in life ishika took glass & says I don't want 2 go 4 coffee or tea wid u she threw the glass & break it.& says now plz excuse she tries 2 go. Roop holds her scooty handle. Ishika shocked. Roop says u hav 2 compensate  4 the glasses u hav broken then go ishika  says  if I don't do then .. he say then u cant go. She lusk at him in anger.

PS done the typos

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update dolly 
Disgusted with Ishika 🤢🤢Even after recalling Roop's goodness , all the times he helped her she could call him devil and a goon😡She is Really jealous from his goodness . Evil girl🤬She herself is a devil and a gooni🤬
Edited by RainbowKitty - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Epi starts

Hr & palak hear & gets angry & goes 2 roop.palak took roop's hand & took him away.

Roop stood & goes. Palak says I don't believe u . u asked 4 coffee & that 2 from that NC. Roop says I just asked 4 coffee not  sumthing. And I want 2 talk 2 her abt sumthing.she says u never asked me 4 coffee. Roop wonders & says but u don't like coffee. Palak cudnt say anything.she says but I don't like u also & turns her back..roop gets srprsd. He says wat r u?

Ishika classmates asks her 2 not 2 refuse.hes so cute & handsum.she says u hav given expert advice.

Roop says relax & leave it. She says why 2 relax. She was insulting u in front of all & u were asking 4 coffee.roop sasy its not abt coffee I want 2 talk 2 her & . if she refused then its her loss.u think it as joke & hav fun. Palak thinks I dint hav fun. She goes. he calls her and just turns & ishika is there.roop again stares at her.she goes.he smiles.she goes 2 her scooty & put her books & sees his jacket & took out in bit irritation.roop luking. Song played.he took out her scarf.

At sum tea stall.hr & roop talk.hr says so u want 2 take her 4 coffee 2 return her scarf.he says yes want 2 return scarf so coffee is enough. Hr says u mean u hav 2 return scarf only? Roop says yes. Bcoz of that we bcum frnds.hr k. roop says shes NC but is cute..her anger is always on nose & that nose on sky. Hr nods.hr says if palak wudn't'd headache she wud'd given u a brillaint idea. Roop says u mean  this is not brilliant. Hr says no urs is also gud but palak's idea wud'd been better.they were arguing . ishika cums wid her  classmate & asks 4 tea 4  3 ppl. Roop & hr hear & see. Roop gets happy.

Her classmates  say but its gud  2 hav coffee. We cud'd also joined. ishika  says leave. Tea vendor goes wid tea but roop stops & gives his tea 2 hr & took tea from tea stall owner. He took his cloth also & put around his neck.hr tries 2 stop him & asks not 2 take fight.roop asks no tension. Roop cums & says coffee is strong & tea has  spice which adds spice  2the life.rite .gals say rite& happy. Hes giving tea  2 them but  ishika stops.roop luks at her.ishika asks u here again. Roop gives tea glass 2 her.

Ishika took glass & threw it & break it, all shock but roop smiles.he again offer.she again breaks .he again gives &she again did.Roop smiles. she breaks all 3 glasses. she says don't want 2 hav tea or coffee wid u.now excuse me. She starts 2 go but roop holds her  scooty handle.gals ,hr & ishika  shock. Roop sasy no. neither I'd prepare tea myself nor I forced u 2 drink it.if u dint want 2  drink tea u shud've refused directly.ishika shock.roop says simple is that. Ishika says get away from here. Roop  says I cant get away from here. Bcoz these glasses r of ramcharan kaka.so u compensate 4 these broken glasses. Ishika says wat if I don't do.roop say u wont b able 2 go as u  hav done everything complicated by breaking. Ishika says I mite'd done loss but its all bcoz of u.if u havnt brought tea in front of me I wudnt'd got angry & as u said I wudnt'd done breaking so u shud compensate 4 it. See I make this complicated thing simple. So now let me go, roop dint let her go. Ishika asks again.roop dint. Ishika took out her bag roop happy.she took out his jacket & threw on his face . he gets shocked & he let go his hand from handle unknowingly. Ishika goes & says I wont compensate 4 the loss ever. Hr asks wats ur jacket doing wid her.hr says u hav 2 return her scarf. Rop says its not this easy.miss NC get back her  scarf only wen she will compensate ramcharn bhaiya's loss.and I make her do that. He smiles.

Ishika scooty stops & says I hav 2 take jalebis 4 mom then  a lil gal cums wid balloons.its promotion 4 udaan's leap.

SS on phone.said I hav full faith on my son. faiba  asks abt happiness..SS told commsnr phone. That hes also v. interested in ranveer & roopendra's admission.theres talk abt both boys in whole deptt.  Km cums wid water& hears all.faiba gets happy & says both boys bcum cops.km cums & wishe & gives water2  SS.

She goes. SS says now this time km is also wid us. If father's strength doesn't work thenmom's luv did work. Faiba happy.

Roop cums .and  says faiba luks like papa has learnt 2 break ppl of home also like he used 2 break criminals at jail.

Roop  goes. SS  gets angry. Faiba asks him get calm. And gives e.g of hot pan making sound wen poured cold water.faiba ask him 2  freshen up.

Roop gets hi call. He gets happy.

Purvi  on phone. She says abt recording of dance from mob & send 2 her fiance.u don't break engagement. Ishika asks her 2 break engagement wid such boy who makes such weird demands. purvi ask her not 2 interfere.all cum.she says mom is rite u r jealous from me a s I m younger & got engaged.kanchan asks purvi 2 shut up & she asks purvi mom why r u creating rift btn 2 sis.she says I don't care abt their sisterly relation. Ask ur daughter not 2 poke he r nose in my daughter's relations.all shocks. Ishika asks why do u want her 2 get mrd 2 such boy.  Tau asks her 2 calm & asks wen u get engaged u will know.and ask rupesh 2 check her BP.all go.

Roop at nite wid his mom & ki & Ji outside..hi & him both cum.km asks if all rite. Him sasy nothing is all rite. Ur daughter is  troubling me. Km folds her hands & says I ask 4giveness from her side. Roop smiling. Him says 4giveness is not sufficient u hav 2 eat chhole. He took out tiffin & shows it. Km srprsd.he says she has prepared herself.and she wants 1st u 2 eat then only I cud hav them u like them?roop happy. Km praises him that she got such gud sil . roop also happy.ji says ok do it fast if faiba saw this no1 cud eat . km praises hi & him & compares them 2 shiv-parvati, now go all back.hi asks roop abt admission in cop training. Roop says I'd signed on moms saying . rest will see wen entrance exam will cum.but u try hard.all go.

Ss stops them hes wid faiba. She says I'd seen all from window. Ss says nothing prepared by that gal will cum in our house.we hav no relation. Roop says that gal whos name is hi is urs & mummy's eldest daughter & eldest sis of all 3. Ss say so u all will protest against me. Roop says no papa we r  not protesting against u but u r the one who has stood far from us. Just try 2 stand wid u 4 once.then u will like hi ben & also chhole. Ss says I like it wen u will start practicing 4 training.and salute me as cop. He ask faiba  2 go in.

Ishika pacing her  room. Dad says see clock & u wont sleep u r mom also wont sleep.she says they shudnt sleep.  Mom cums let them handle their daughters affair.

Roop in room. Ki cums & asks wat happened? U r in trouble bcoz of dad's talks. U know wat I do. I think abt sunthingelse. Or oder prsn. Roop says like. Ki says 4 ur case that scarf gal. and wat happened abt coffee. Roop rembrs tea glass. Roop says yes i.. km calls ki she goes. Roop smiles.he says I return it wen she will compensate that loss.

Roop msg ishika abt money & writes 120. Ishika sees & asks wat 120. Roop msgs 120 rs 4 compensation ishika irritated.& says how dare he?he msged me just 2 remind me abt that tea vendor's loss. I just hate his guts.

She msg .roop reads if u hav std then pay it. Roop smiles.ki cums & asks why r u smiling. He says scarf gal. don't know it feels gud fighting wid her. Ki gives him kheer. She asks if I shud tell Mom. bowl gets fall form his hand both smile.ss cums & ask wat u break? Roop says its lipped from his hands. Ss  says ur sis dint bring it. Its from ur father's hard earned money.u havnt got std. 4 that u hav 2 get up early. SS goes .Ki says now u get scolding as Gn. Roops ays papa is rite. Wats my std? every1 keeps showing me my std.here papa & there.. he stops. Ki luks at him. Roop thinks now who has shown me my std I will show 2 her wats my std

Pre-cap roop wid hr on bike at nite. Hr in vest & short & irritated. He said where r u taking me in dead of nite. Roop says 2 get ramcharan kaa's money. Hr says who(he) will give money. roop says not he but she will give  money.ishika in room. Sum1 knocks at window.she opens & sees roop. She aks him  go away .he says give me money I will go. She gets irritated & goes & brings money & gives .she puts her scarf around her neck. Ishika is shocked roop stares at her.

PS typos done

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why Ishika even took Roop's jacket at that time ? If she has so much attitude than should not have taken it then and come home with a torn dress , covering her shoulders with her hands  and be a spectacle for people ?How pathetic this girl is to hate a boy after he protects her honor and saves her from getting embarrassed in public ?🤢but i love the fact Roop wants to teach this nasty spoiled brat a lesson and does not let her get away with her disgusting behavior He will surely straighten her up  Edited by RainbowKitty - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hina-

Why Ishika even took Roop's jacket at that time ? If she has so much attitude than should not have taken it then and come home with a torn dress , covering her shoulders with her hands  and be a spectacle for people ?How pathetic that girl is to hate a guy after he protects her honor and saves her from getting embarrassed in public ?🤢but i love the fact Roop wants to teach this nasty spoiled brat a lesson and does not let her get away with her disgusting behavior He will surely straighten her up 

i agree.
i wish he teaches her a lesson 4 life & dont ever luk back at her . or he shud leave her 4ever in future.the ckt is not fit 4 roop's ckt
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
ab.ishika ko mental Na kahe. to kya kahen.jabardasti ka nakhra jabardasti ke tevar,jabardasti ka ego . i feel Roop should not give importance to her . he should let her go to hell
tiny15 thumbnail

Epi starts

Hr wid roop on bike he says u dint let me change clothes.where r u going? Roop says 2 get ramcharan kaka's money .hr says who will give money in dead of nite. Roop says not he but she.

Ishika prays I shud get calm so that can sleep. Bcoz I want 2 b fresh on waking up 2 get energy as I hav 2 see that goon's face Theres knock on her window.she asks & gets scared. She opens & see roop.and shocked.

She asks him 2 get away. He  says no thief has this much guts that he will knock at ur window in nite that 2 wen u hav such huge weapon(pting 2wards book).ishika  says u r goon I shud'd known its u & asks him 2 go.roop says no chance.he asks 4 money.as I hav no status but u seem (luks around)2 hav so u shud.

Hr is scared & thinks there shud not b any drama.  Ishika dad gets cough & hav water.he opens window.sees hr.  Hr wishes.he also wishes back.mom asks whom hes talking. Dad says its sum poor prsn in underwear & vest. Then he say oh its that goon's frnd. Kanchan says u must b having hallucination as u havnt worn glasses.he closes window & goes 2 sleep. Ishika dad closes widow

Ishika asks why u came alone.roop says hr is wid me & waiting. Ishika  says if sum1 sees then will kill. Roop says don't talk wid me abt killing. dont give me challenge.& asks 4 money ishika  says no.roop says wat u said. She again says no.  Roop sits on window sill. & says I will sit here & hav tea wid ur mota kaka.she gets irritated & asks 2 go. Roop ask 4 money.she gives money. He puts her scarf in her neck.

She gets shocked. Roop stares.bg tune.but her scarf stuck in roop's jacket.song.she gets irritated & tried. He gestures her 2  quiet.& smiles & unstuck the scarf.she asks done. He says yes.he says don't stare at me like this.i feel uncomfy. Roop says it was not my intention. Ishika says I tell u my intention.she  takes money & says  Now go.he says bye . unknowingly ishika also raises hand. She closes window. ishika thinks hes irritating.  Roop turns & sees tau there.

Ishika opens door. She says u cudnt cum from window now cuming thru door.roop says no.tau also there. He takes ishika also wid him He calls all.all cum in hall. Tau ask she was telling purvi  abt 2 behave & now this boy whos mechanic is in ishika room.all srprsd. tai taunts. ishika asks 2 understand.Promila says wat 2  understand in it? All is understood.

purvi also taunts.ishika says he was not in my room. Tau says but came in our house that 2 midnite.i'd seen them talking. Ishika says theres nothing like that.

Roop acts drunkard & said its like this & I came 2 warn.her don't trouble me.& cum in2 my way.but now u know my std. I came 2 warn her in midnite ishika srprsd.

mom says hes wrong as hes drunkard but taunting my daughter.roop acts drunkard & says I m not scared of any1.he then suddenly hugs ishika dad & says I m not drunkard. I will tell u everything later on. praful cums try 2 hit but he bend his arm. Dhaval also cums but then roop pushes him & ran outside. He calls hr.. Roop ask hr 2 start bike.dhaval & praful outside after him

Ishika trying 2 make understand.tai again warns abt ishika will malign their name. They ask 2 get her mrd promila says u dint let stay anything2 say. Tai asks 4 her mrg. Vsh tries 2 support but tai ask 2 quiet.

Both bro came . dad says she teaches lesson 2 the boys who teases gals. We shud b proud of her. Tau said u only proud her but now start having concern 4 her.

prom says wat if 2morrow sum goon came wid his gang. Tau says stone doesn't get affected luking at ishika. He asks 2 go in room.

Hr & roop reaches & hr ask wat hav u gone  2 do there & wat did u do. Why u ran? He say I went 2 take money now poor ishika is in trouble bcoz of me. Hr says u r finding her cute & poor these days. Roop says ok go.

Nxt morng km doing puja  Ishika cums at roop home she gestures sum1. Gals cum wid plates  & ringing them wid sum spoon. ishika hits rice tin wid mistake & asks sorry.

She introduces herself.& her frnds.from college. Frnds says from that college where ropendra studies.ishika says he doesn't study but goes 4 time pass.Km ask if u r angry on my son. Ishika says r u his mom?km says yes.she wishes & touches feet. She says we came  2  meet u only. Km asks them 2 cum in. Ishika (pretends) says roopendra is in & shes scared of rooppendra & . km says u scared of him.they says yes.plz save us from him. ishika pretending 2 b scared.

Roop sleeping. KI asks him 2 get up. Roop asks her 2let him  sleep.,.he hears  ishika voice complaining him abt cuming 2 her home at 2 AM.he says its voice of sum1 known .NC.hes confused.ki says that scarf gal roop says wast she doing here?

Ishika told roop came drunkard. Ikm ay swat cam e 2 ur home that 2 drunkard.. Ji also there. ishika says yes he even beat my bros. roop wid Ki cums & says don't lie. Ur bros hit me 1st.ishika pretends 2 b scared & says see aunty how hes scaring me? Plz ask him 2 stay away from us. Bcoz of his hooliganism we cant go 2  college. Km is srprsd. & so is roop.faiba cums.

Ki asks then why dint u complain 2 principal? Why did u cum here? She says I thot of that but then he wud'd rusticated him again? Roop says ok so u think so much abt ppl?ishika says yes. So I thot of asking u 1st. I did rite naa? roop is shocked.Ki says u hav MU.faiba says how can we think its done by roop/ishika says roopendar just confessed that my bros hit him.roop shocked. She says they did wrong but its proved that he cam e 2 my home at nite.roop says no one of her chamchi say we'd all seen how roopendra troubles ishika in college.km luks sad. Roop says don't trust her mummy. This gal is lying & also this gal lying(pting ishika).ishika smirks. Roop says see mummy but ishika suddenly turn her &folds her hands & says aunty i m requesting u 2 make him understand..all gals says yes make him understand.ji & ki srprsd & angry Ishika says I can understand all  sons r gud in front of their mom.so u r not trusting me. Faiba says hes nice prsn.

Faiba says km rani why r u quiet? ishika says why wud I cum 2 complain abt him w/o any reason?roop shocked.ishika folds hands & says I said wat I hav 2 now ur wish.she luks at roop. Roop is upset.

Pre-cap- roop asks ishika u came in the morng 2 my home & did drama. Ishika says and wat abt the drama u did after getting drunk. Roop says hr this madam wont believe till shown proof.he calls sum1. Ishika dad say I thot u shud b jailed 4 that drunkard drama but then I understood that u did that 2 save ishika. He says now stop judging & try 2 understand the diff btn rite & wrong.

Ishika says ur intention were rite but way was wrong. This wrong mentality 2 think urself as always rite.roop luks at her like wth

typos done.