Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Finally Ishika showed some remorse and apologized to Roop's mom, finally we saw that she also can think about others feelings and their family for a change 😲... Was surprised that she realised that she also can be wrong. 

Was so annoyed seeing yesterday episode where she lectured about Roop being always wrong and how she thinks he considers himself right always, when it's she herself who has that habit, she thinks she's always right 

And again they ruined with the way she behaved as a judge, especially Roop falling on his knees , totally not needed. Badly wish he doesn't have to bow down in front of her anymore without any fault of his.. 
So tomorrow is Neil's entry. Eagerly looking forward to his character and how Roop and his relationship progresses. RS has roped in some good actors, wish she wrote the characters well too 

That lecture of her how Roop is always wrong but thinks he is always right made me disgusted with her to the core Fact is Its she who is always wrong but pretends to be always right🤢 She never accepts her misdeeds but instead falsely blame others for her misdeeds She lies to her parents about roop but thats ok according to her but Roop should not even speak to his friends the disturbing truth he saw in her family how her bhabhi is tortured He shared it with his friends to find a way how to help her  and she knows he wants to help her bhabhi Her brothers are bloody abusers They can abuse anyone according to her  but others are suppose to respect her abuser brothers 👎🏼She can misbehave with anyone but everyone is suppose to worship her highness and not tell her she is wrong and  should stay in her skin 🤢Ishika is annoying like hell  Edited by Casper- - 5 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Finally Ishika showed some remorse and apologized to Roop's mom, finally we saw that she also can think about others feelings and their family for a change 😲... Was surprised that she realised that she also can be wrong. 

Was so annoyed seeing yesterday episode where she lectured about Roop being always wrong and how she thinks he considers himself right always, when it's she herself who has that habit, she thinks she's always right 

And again they ruined with the way she behaved as a judge, especially Roop falling on his knees , totally not needed. Badly wish he doesn't have to bow down in front of her anymore without any fault of his.. 
So tomorrow is Neil's entry. Eagerly looking forward to his character and how Roop and his relationship progresses. RS has roped in some good actors, wish she wrote the characters well too 

That disgusting lecture was another disgusting attempt from Ishika to escape from accepting she is wrong so she started lying and falsely blaming Roop This is what she always does Even after knowing very well  she is wrong , she lies to blame others  and then she brags Ishika Rupesh Patel never lies🤢She shamelessly kept calling Roop a drunkard even when she knew he wasn't drunk and all the acting he did was to protect her 

Even after her father made her understand she is still abusing Roop and when she went to apologize to his mother and even there she was busy falsely blaming Roop he always troubles her a lot but for a change here he wasn't wrong, he was sensible here 🤢How exactly Roop always troubles her ?because he does not let her abuse him and his friends .Does not quietly take her shitty behavior but shows her mirror she is wrong.  I loved Kinjal and Kamla's replies to her

She did not change even after her father made her understand but she still misbehaves with Roop👎🏼 She is disgusting🤢 She again intentionally tried to insult Roop and ruin his grades to harm him   👎🏼She intentionally did all that false drama in his class to insult him and ruin his grades to harm him 👎🏼🤢 She is so malicious  🤢 She is so malicious the way she was enjoying Roop requesting to her and humiliating him  👎🏼 She accepted her misdeed only to save her face because students gathered there and everyone  knew she was wrong and doing injustice with Roop  Her excuse was disgusting i was only behaving little rude because of personal enmity ?🤢 Little rude ? No but actually extremely rude , nasty and malicious and she still unfairly deducted his one mark He deserved full marks   I wish the professor  would have scolded her there for her misdeed She lied in the classroom , deliberately tried to insult Roop and ruin his grades to harm him How the professor let her go is beyond me   It should have been reported to principal 
Edited by BeautyBabe - 5 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Hannah_

I don't buy the nonsense  excuse for Ishika she only has anger issues otherwise she is good at heart🤢 She does not accept her misdeeds  On her father 's saying if she accepted one misdeed of her that does not make her good when she kept blaming Roop he is always wrong ,she is always right🤢

She lies its always his fault and she is saint 🤢She keeps calling him goon, rogue 🤢and what goon type act he did ? what wrong he has done ?Its always she who is wrong and then she blames  its his fault 🤢She went all the way to Roop's garage to fight with him for daring to advise her father the right diet  She is good at heart 🤢No way🤢

Totally agree with you... Just coz she helped the children to cross the road how does she become good at heart?? 😆 what are the kidding at... i found the entire scene so fake, and was annoyed with Roop for admiring her. Why doesnt he hold some grudge for her coz of her rude behaviour

Like Dolly said even I was remembering Ghajini scene where Sanjay watches Kalpana do this and falls for her. Man in that movie there was many such scenes like that to show her helping tendency, but here they showed her a jerk mostly and all of a sudden they show scenes like this we should agree that she's good ?😕

She's is very arrogant annoying and so full of herself. This road crossing was such a fake idea to show her soft side. 

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

I want it to be ranshika and rooplak ..,then actual story will start .

Love that funny thank u scene of today 
Palak was damn angry and ishika is what to say about her she qgain did wrong by showing palak roop messages of thank u to her and rooplak fight coming up .😆
Tommorow rooplak day i think !! Cant wait 😆 for their nokjhok as per spoilers.

Loved the way roop said to hardik about palak :ab ye seedha ayegi yahan aur meri jaan lelegi 
Mein chala ranveer bhai ko lene .is ko tu sambhal !😆

After seeing Ranveer and Neil performing the role with such brilliant arrogance I'd love him ending up with the spoilt brat Ishika too 😆. Roop is a calm nice guy, he deserves someone sweet and adorable who will love him dearly and Palak is definitely fills all that. Let's see what RS has planned. She gave jodi swap when people were least expecting, fingers crossed that she gives that in this show as well 😆

lovelikejesus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now makers are trying hard to whitewash Ishika's actions by showing some fake incidents but sorry to say we are not convinced. Her actions told what type of girl she is. She is totally a spoilt brat. I am seeing a new hope in form of Ranveer. Ranveer and Ishika both deserve each other. Roop is a man of golden heart. Palak is a sweet girl. Palak and Roop only deserve each other.  Edited by itsmou - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Totally agree with you... Just coz she helped the children to cross the road how does she become good at heart?? 😆 what are the kidding at... i found the entire scene so fake, and was annoyed with Roop for admiring her. Why doesnt he hold some grudge for her coz of her rude behaviour

Like Dolly said even I was remembering Ghajini scene where Sanjay watches Kalpana do this and falls for her. Man in that movie there was many such scenes like that to show her helping tendency, but here they showed her a jerk mostly and all of a sudden they show scenes like this we should agree that she's good ?😕

She's is very arrogant annoying and so full of herself. This road crossing was such a fake idea to show her soft side. 

yup sudha.2 me it luked  so fake & irritating.her smile luked so fake.
roop admiring her is so annoying. i dont mind if he doesnt hold any grudge against her bcoz roop's ckt is not like this who holds grudge against any1.
but he shud stop being awwing her.he will regret his choice later on.

@bold so true & not many scene but kalpana was not shown such spoiled brat who kept on blaming oder w/o any reason or go on slapping spree
. she was gud & pure hearted even tho she lied abt sanjay her BF😆she was cute 
her tactic made me smile like a kid
here ishika's these acts make me feel disgusted 

@last para thats done 2 whitewash her ckt. she mite not b evil but shes bad & not pure & clear hearted.

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

After seeing Ranveer and Neil performing the role with such brilliant arrogance I'd love him ending up with the spoilt brat Ishika too 😆. Roop is a calm nice guy, he deserves someone sweet and adorable who will love him dearly and Palak is definitely fills all that. Let's see what RS has planned. She gave jodi swap when people were least expecting, fingers crossed that she gives that in this show as well 😆

neil bhatt is w'ful actor.i watched his few scenes in karol bagh where he played sargun's ckt's BIL.i watched those few scenes while trying 2 watch sargun's scenes in the show & i will say he was so gud in them tho he was +ve there.
@bold agree. he shud end up wid ishika only. both will get lessons of their life. ishika doesnt deserve roop like calm guy. shes spoiled brat & so much spoiled by her dad. and if she gets roop like calm guy who pampers women then she will b more spoiled & will do jeena haram of roop. 

roop deserevs palak only whos fiercely loyal 2 him, bit calm, pure at heart also yet fierce. she just needs 2 b bit mature & ystrday epi gave hint that shes mature & sensible but just bit careless.

@bold blue i think here also same will happen.😉it will b more fun & trp giver & also better as contentwise.

Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
I agree with you all.  Creatives badly failed to convince viewers Ishika is good at heart with that scene copied from Ghajini It looked so fake and forced and does not fit with Ishika's character How she is good at heart when she intentionally insult people , abuse them , falsely blame them and intentionally try to harm them She takes pleasure in doing these misdeeds She does not accept her own misdeeds but falsely blame others . If she would be good at heart she would not be behaving so badly with Roop who has never done anything wrong with her Its she who always been wrong with him since she met him for the first time Funny creatives in the same episode show Isihika so bad and malicious  enough to intentionally try to  insult Roop and spoil his grades to hurt him and then they are telling us she is not that bad she is good at heart by making  her help few children cross the road Now in her defense people will say she accepted her misdeed but the fact is she did not bother to apologize to Roop for her misdeed and she still unfairly cut his one mark

I honestly don't understand why Rashmi is so obsessed with this character Ishika If she showed her bad then punish her and make her realize her misdeeds How long she plans to boil viewers blood with her negativity ? See this week trps badly fell down 
Edited by Dreamer_ - 5 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
And Ishika's family is too boring and unnecessarily forced in the show Why creatives are turning this show into Ishika's drama 🥱What was the need to introduce this big family for her who makes no sense .They are told to be conservatives yet their daughters are spoiled brats 😳They only torture one daughter in law thats all and i feel no sympathy for Ishika when she is taunted by her  dear cousin brothers and uncle aunt Its entirely her and her mother's fault  Rupesh wants to take a separate home where they can live peacefully but both mother and daughter are adamant they want to stay in that house only so how we are suppose to feel sorry for them when they are taunted by others in that house 🥱Ishika also loves her family a lot so she deserve them  Edited by Dreamer_ - 5 years ago
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer_

And Ishika's family is too boring and unnecessarily forced Why creatives are turning this show into Ishika's drama 🥱What was the need to introduce this big family for her who makes no sense .They are told to be conservatives yet their daughters are spoiled brats 😳They only torture one daughter in law thats all and i feel no sympathy for Ishika when she is taunted by her  dear cousin brothers and uncle aunt Its entirely her and her mother's fault  Rupesh wants to take a separate home where they can live peacefully but both mother and daughter are adamant they want to stay in that house only so how we are suppose to feel sorry for them when they are taunted by others in that house 🥱Ishika also loves her family a lot so she deserve them 

they r irritating .
i think we should tweet it to rashmi sharma on twitter .
hopefully she will listen and try to control all this .