Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop Written Update 20th November 2018

WAGHELAS HOUSE

Ranveer arrests Shamsher and tries to take him with him but Kamla stops holding Shamsher's handcuffed hand and cries and says to Ranveer : He did nothing wrong Its not right to take him away He will break down You know your Mota Kaka He can never do any illegal work

Kamla begs to Ranveer: I fold my hands in front of you please leave him'. Ranveer is unaffected. Shamsher stops Kamla by holding her hands and says to her: There is no need for you to beg in front of him Your husband did nothing wrong I will just go and come back Kamla cries. Shamsher asks Kamla to take care of herself and the house. Shamsher asks Ranveer lets go Ranveer takes him. Kamla cries and tries to stop them Fai bua tries to stop Ranveer Ranveer takes Shamsher out. Kinjal , Jigna , Kamla , Fai bua go after them crying and trying to stop Ranveer from taking Shamsher

Villagers ,neighbors have gathered in front of their house A neighbor taunts Shamsher till today there was not a single black spot on Shamsher Singh but today this man turned out to be complete black. Shamsher is hurt hearing this. Fai Bua , kinjal , jigna , Kamla are hurt too hearing this Ranveer is very happy Another villager say if our village 's most honest and respectable man can do this then whom should a common man trust ?Shamsher is hurt Ranveer is very happy that Shamsher is insulted by the society . Ranveer makes Shamsher sit in police jeep and take him away. Kamla , Kinjal , Jigna cry and try to stop them but Ranveer takes Shamsher . Kamla feels dizzy Kinjal and Jigna hold her The three of them cry Fai bua is in tears too

PATELS :

Roop and Ishika come to their room Roop is eating a piece of his cake and says wow very nice Roop goes towards his sofa while eating his cake piece After he has eaten and is about to sit on his sofa Ishika says to him will you sleep on the bed like this with these dirty hands ? Roop is extremely surprised hearing this and asks from her you mean today i will sleep on this bed alone ? I will sleep alone on this whole bed ? Ishika says yes actually i mean i was thinking She picks up a pillow and says actually i was thinking everybody should get a chance One day i will sleep on the bed One day you can sleep on the bed Roop is very happy hearing this and says to her awesome , you thought absolutely right In fact for the first time in your life you thought something right He goes towards the bed and happily says awesome , today i am going to get a very peaceful sleep. He comfortably sits on the bed Ishika is not happy and with great difficulty goes towards sofa but sits on the sofa and checks it, its not very comfortable and is tensed and about to cry how she will sleep on it and looks at her comfortable bed with a crying face

Roop sees her tantrums she is not finding the sofa comfortable and wants to sleep on bed only and is about to cry Roop then acts and says ewww what kind of disgusting smell is coming from here From this blanket , bed sheet and pillows Ewww He gets up and asks from Ishika do you sleep putting chameli oil on your hair Ishika is butt hurt and about to attack him but Roop's mobile rings Roop sees its Kinjal 's call and happily attends it greeting Kinjal Ishika makes disgusting faces looking at Roop and derides him Roop is shocked hearing from Kinjal about Shamsher's arrest and asks what ? Ishika is shocked seeing Roop worried

Roop is worried and hurt and rushes to his family but Ishika stops him coming in his way and asks him what happened ? Roop tells her Papa has been arrested. Ranveer bhai himself came to arrest him Ishika says what ?but how like this suddenly ? Roop says no body know how this all suddenly happened I have to go Roop rushes but Ishika stops him holding his hand and says Roopendera everything will be alright if you need me then tell me Roop nods ok Roop rushes to his family

Mota Kaka , Praful and Dhawal secretly see Roop leaving . Dhawal calls Ranveer and tells him Roopendera has left from here . Ranveer says let him come but whatever happens ,DSP Shamsher Singh Wagehla will spend this night in lock up only Dhawal and Ranveer both smile evilly

After the call Mota Kaka calls Romila Romila comes running Mota kaka says to her so what if they could not destroy the birthday of Rupesh but they can at least destroy birthday night of Rupesh Start their plan Romila smiles evilly and says yes

POLICE STATION

Outside police station Kinjal and Jigna are consoling Kamla who is crying. Kinjal says to Kamla control yourself , when Roop will come everything will be fine He is coming He will come just now Kinjal and Jigna cannot control their tears too and cry Kinjal pray to God . Roop comes on his bike Kinjal seeing him tells Kamla, Roop has come . Roop comes running to his mother and consoles Kamla don't cry Nothing will happen to Papa I am here Roop hugs Kamla Kamla cries hugging him. Roop asks Kinjal and Jigna to console Kamla and himself rushes inside police station Kinjal and Jigna hug kamla .

Roop goes inside police station and sees Shamsher in the lock up Shamsher has his back towards Roop so he could not see Roop Shamsher is in pain Roop is emotional and in pain seeing his father in lock up like this Roop holds the bars of the lock up and emotionally calls Shamsher'' Papa'' Shamsher turns to see him and is emotional seeing Roop He comes closer to Roop but before he could say anything Ranveer puts his stick between father and son Roop and Shamsher are angry at Ranveer

Ranveer says to Roop you came I was waiting for you See what happened Roop is angry at Ranveer Ranveer turns to Shamsher and says to Roop see what happened Who at one time used to put thieves and thugs behind these bars but today he himself is standing there . Roop is angry at Ranveer Ranveer turns to Roop and says it must be shocking to see him like this Ranveer turns to Shamsher and says Kaka is also forced , He turns to Roop and says to Roop you are also forced and i am also forced but its my duty i will have to fulfill it Ranveer then goes giving a hateful look to Shamsher. Roop and Shamsher emotionally look at each other. Roop is in extreme pain seeing his father like this

PATELS:

Kanchan and Rupesh are sleeping but someone set curtains outside their room's door on fire They woke up with smoke filled in their room and start coughing badly unable to breathe properly. Ishika is pacing in her room with her phone in her hands and tries to call Roop but then stops and says should i call him or not Don't know in which situation Roopendera will be there

Kanchan and Rupesh's room is filled with smoke and Kanchan shouts for help She calls Roopendera and Ishika Ishika is shocked hearing her mother shouting and calling for her and Roop

POLICE STATION

Roop angrily says to Ranveer ( Ranveer is standing near his desk and his back is towards Roop )Police investigation can happen tomorrow too Papa is not some habitual criminal neither there is any police record against him ,Bhai don't forget Papa is a DSP. Shamsher is hearing all this. Ranveer says to Roop see Roop whatever differences and issues we have between us i am not bringing them here Ranveer says to Roop to tell you truth i am not liking Mota Kaka like this either Ranveer smiles evilly Roop angrily says to Ranveer Stop acting and get Papa out of jail right now. Ranveer smiles evilly Ranveer turns to Roop and says if it would be in my hands i would have done it but I am forced

Himani and Himanshu come. Himani says to Roop as you suggested we went to Judge Nanda and we have got the bail papers of papa signed Ranveer is shocked and angry hearing this Roop says to Ranveer did you hear? Roop takes bail papers from Himani and put them on Ranveer's desk and says here are bail papers now release Papa right now Shamsher is seeing and hearing everything Ranveer sits on his chair and says i am sorry I cannot do this right now My hands are tied These bail papers are not enough Roop asks from him what do you mean? Ranveer says i mean Ranveer then looks at Himanshu and says jiju you are my senior you know very well nothing can happen with these normal papers Ranveer says to Roop see Roop when someone is arrested in the crime of being a traitor then we police officers cannot release him like this Its the matter of national security This comes in military jurisdiction I cannot inform military department at this time of night now so whatever can happen can happen tomorrow only

Kamla hears this and is shocked and says what? Roop, Himani and Himanshu see Kamla who is crying and tensed Kinjal and Jigna are trying hard to console her Roop ,Himani and Himanshu run towards Kamla Roop consoles Kamla everything will be alright Don't worry Roop angrily looks at Ranveer and takes his mother with him out Kamla crying looks at Shamsher. Shamsher is emotional

PATELS:

Ishika comes running and sees curtains outside her parents room on fire and smoke is filled inside the room She shouts mummy papa She shouts is someone here help, please help Vaish comes running hearing Ishika shouting and is shocked seeing fire Ishika asks Vaish see this, there is fire here and do something

Ishika runs to take water Vaish shouts for Mota Kaka and her mother in law , Praful , Dhawal Purvi and Romila for help They come running and pretend to be concerned but enjoying in their heart Rupesh and Kanchan are badly coughing

Ishika brings half bucket of water and throws water on door instead of curtains when the curtains were on fire not door ( what a brain dead woman The curtains were on fire and she is throwing water on door🤢Why she does not try to open the door when she could open it as the curtains were not covering the door but she is so brain dead 🤢)Ishika asks Vaish to bring water hurriedly Vaish runs to bring to water. Ishika is shouting and asks Mota Kaka and family to help They pretend concerned and waste time asking how this happened Ishika ask Dhawal to do something Dhawal says don't worry everything be alright ,be calm Ishika is shouting and crying please do something Mota kaka,his wife , Purvi , Dhawal , Romila Praful are silently laughing but pretending to be concerned

Ishika is shouting help someone help , calling her mummy and papa ( the brain dead woman does not even have common sense to understand only the curtains were on fire and curtains were pulled aside not covering the door she could easily open door but she is busy crying shouting only Wasting time Don't have even common sense to try opening the door The door was not on fire This woman is completely brain dead🤢)Vaish brings water bucket and is unable to extinguish the fire Ishika is crying and asking Mota Kaka Praful Dhawal to help do something

Mota kaka says to Ishika don't worry The fire will be extinguished He will do something He asks Praful and Dhawal to give him the number of the director of fire extinguishing department Ishika says they don't have this much time to wait for fire extinguishers She asks Vaish to call Roopendera ( Seriously ?she thinks they don' have time to wait for fire extinguishers but have time to call Roop and wait for him? She knows his parents are in very difficult situation right now and needs him but she still wants to call him to come help her parents because she cannot help her parents herself and she was pretending great just few minutes ago saying to Roop if you need my help then tell now she herself wants to call him because she cannot help her parents herself which is actually very easy Just open the door brain dead woman ) Vaish runs to call Roop but Romlia stops her and warns her no Vaish understands it is their plan and cries helplessly

Flash back Romila lit the candles outside Rupesh and Kanchan's room and deliberately threw one candle near one curtain and rolled the other towards other curtain and curtains catch fire. Romlia then evilly says now he will get real fun filled birthday surprise

Ishika runs to bring water Vaish cries and calls Ishika and begs Mota Kaka and family to help but no body helps Vaish runs to bring water. Praful tries to stop her but his father stops him and says let your wife help them but you keep standing here , calm down . Kanchan goes to open the door but slips and fall down and hurts her ankle Ishika brings more water in bucket Kanchan shouts Ishika Roopendera help Ishika is shocked hearing this Kanchan with great difficulty gets up and tries to open windows but unable to open them Kanchan and Rupesh feel dizzy Kanchan falls down near bed Rupesh falls on his bed Ishika and Vaish are finally able to extinguish fire Ishika tries to open the door now ( she could open it first She wasted so much time in her shouting and her drama because she is brainless🤢) but its hot and her hand gets a bit burnt up Ishika screams Vaish brings a cloth and give to Ishika. Ishika opens the door (The door was not even locked she could easily open it before but she did so much drama and wasted so much time Completely brain dead woman )and is shocked seeing her parents condition Vaish makes Rupesh sit on his wheelchair and bring him out Ishika takes her mother out Mota Kaka and his family smile evilly

Outside Rupesh and Kanchan gain consciousness Ishika asks Vaish to bring water Vaish brings water Ishika makes Rupesh drink water and Vaish makes Kanchan drink water Rupesh and Kanchan are feeling better now Ishika says to her parents everything will be alright She runs to take her phone Brings it and calls Roop ( why she is calling him ? She knows his father is arrested and his family is in very difficult situation now Her parents are safe so why she is calling him ? She wants him to leave his parents in this tough time and come take care of her parents even when they are fine Complete insensitive selfish and disgusting creature she is 😡)

Roop at police station sees Ishika's call but thinks she might be calling him to know about papa He disconnects the call because he had to urgently talk with Ranveer Ishika is butt hurt and says why he is not receiving the call ( she knows why but still pretending like she does not know Disgusting creature😡 She cannot think about anyone other than herself So disgusting She is butt hurt why he is not attending her calls even after knowing his situation )

Romila pretends in front of Ishika how the curtains caught fire You played enough candles candles today see what happened to Kaka Kaki because of that Ishika says no Romila bhabhi it is not possible When Roopendera fixed the electric wires after that we extinguished all candles Mota kaka says really? you both extinguished all candles but it is proven Ishika you both did not extinguish all candles Whatever happened is because of the carelessness of you and Roopendera Ishika shakes her head no Mota Kaka asks his family why you all are standing here lets go now They go. Praful drags Vaish with him saying you helped them enough now come with me Ishika asks her parents are they alright? She sees Rupesh is still a bit coughing and says Papa is coughing a lot what if he would have to be taken to hospital She calls Roop again ( Seriously 🤬She cannot call the doctor or take her father to hospital herself if she thinks her father needs check up She thinks Roop is her servant 🤬She is so heartless and selfish person does not care for him and his parents at all She wants him to leave his parents in this very tough time and come to her parents because what if her father needed to be taken to the hospital ''What if '' ''Suppose'' Her father does not need to taken to hospital on urgent basis but she is thinking suppose he needed to taken to the hospital because he is coughing a bit thats why she is calling Roop and wants him to leave his parents and come to take care of her parents 😡Her parents her responsibility not his but she does not care🤬 She is such disgusting selfish woman 🤬)

POLICE STATION

Before Roop could say anything to Ranveer , Ranveer says to Roop i cannot release him now how many times do i need to tell you this A voice comes you need to tell right now Ranveer turns around and see a military officer. Roop brought the officer with him Ranveer is shocked and angrily looks at Roop. Shamsher is happy. The military officer says to Ranveer You are a public servant If we won't come to you then where we will go. Ranveer is speechless The officer introduces himself to Ranveer I am Lieutenant General Sumeet Vishwas Rao Ranveer is shocked Lieutenant General asks Ranveer Take your seat young man and asks Roop to sit too. Ranveer with a forced fake smile sits on his chair Lieutenant General sits with Roop Ranveer says to Lieutenant General , sir i have heard a lot about you , heard so many stories about your great works Its an honor to have you here Lieutenant General says to Ranveer sometimes stories remain stories only and everything you hear in your life is not always true Ranveer forcefully smiles but is angry and angrily looks at Roop Lieutenant General says to Ranveer and its absolutely true that Mr Roopendera Singh Waghela has been a brilliant , brave and disciplined student of the military school Ranveer is extremely jealous but forcibly smiles Shamsher is proud of Roop Lieutenant General says to Ranveer i also know this quality of discipline , honesty and bravery he got from his father Shamsher smiles hearing this and is very proud of Roop Lieutenant General says to Ranveer and this is not some military secret Ranveer is very jealous very angry but tries hard to be calm and says to Lieutenant General so sir how can i help you ? Lieutenant General asks Ranveer take this file and its my order, release Mr Shamsher Singh Waghela right now and whatever investigation happen against him, keep this in mind he is a respectable police officer who has no criminal record against him so better don't treat him like criminals Ranveer is angry and looks at Roop. Roop smiles Shamsher is happy and proud of Roop . Ranveer is angry Roop asks Ranveer Bhai sir said something so take rapid action .Ranveer forcibly smiles , sees the file and forcibly gets up and bring Shamsher out of lock up

Roop gets Ishika 's call Roop disconnects the call because he is busy Ishika is butt hurt and calls him again ( God this woman is selfish and disgusting If she thinks her father needs doctor why she does not call the doctor on her own but she is constantly disturbing Roop despite knowing his situation and she was pretending to be caring to him a few hours ago It was all fake and she has shown her true face now She is so cheap and fake , hypocrite , selfish and disgusting🤬 evil woman 🤬) Ranveer opens the lock up .Shamsher comes out and looks at Ranveer and rubs his hand on his moustache Ranveer is angry but helpless

Shamsher goes to Lieutenant General and salutes him and says thank you sir Lieutenant General says to Shamsher you must thank your son You got a precious diamond like son Shamsher looks at Roop Roop is emotional. Roop thanks Lieutenant General Thank you sir you came here in such short span of time Lieutenant General says to Roop you are always welcome Lieutenant General leaves saying Jai Hind Kamla , Jigna , Kinjal ,Himani and Himanshu come and are happy seeing Shamsher out Kamla asks from Shamsher is he ok Shamsher consoles her and says yes Kamla proudly looks at Roop and emotionally says to Shamsher please forget all grudges and accept Roop but egoistic Shamsher leaves without looking at Roop and talking to Roop. Roop is emotional. Kamla says to Roop you handled everything very well Your papa don't show it but i know he ... Roop says he loves me a lot I know Kamla smiles and says yes and he is very proud of you He is very proud of this fact that you are his son Kamla caresses Roop's cheek Roop holds her hand and smiles. Himani , Himanshu , Kinjal , Jigna are all very proud of Roop Ranveer is very jealous and angry

SOMEWHERE OUTDOORS

Fai Bua secretly comes to meet Ranveer somewhere and is scared at first seeing him in the dark then scolds him you idiot you have made my life hell Destroyed my peace Ranveer says i have lost my peace the most if i won't tell my heart's state to you then to who else .Fai bua asks him is he alright ? Ranveer says no i am not Did you see i am being made a villain without any reason i was only honestly doing my duty No one can see my goodness but everyone just pick out flaws in me. Fai bua scolds Ranveer when you arrested my Shamsher and took him handcuffed in front of whole village then you cut my heart too Ranveer pretends so you think my heart wasn't torn into pieces He is my Mota Kaka I grew up learning from him I became police officer learning from him but you also think that Roopendera is right and i am wrong Fai bua says no its not like this I am on your side I know Roopendera is wrong He did too many mistakes Your fai bua is with you I will make everything alright She hugs Ranveer. Ranveer smirks evilly and says Fai bua i never felt the loss of my mother because of you Fai bua happily caress his head Ranveer breaks the hug and says to Fai Bua you are just like Shiri Krishna for Arjun Fai bua pampers Ranveer

PATELS

Roop comes calling Ishika on her phone but she is not receiving his call Roop says first she was calling him and now when he is calling her she is not picking the phone. Roop is shocked seeing the burnt curtains of Rupesh and Kanchan's room He calls for Ishika , Rupesh and Kanchan Ishika comes out and rudely pushes him and drags him away from room and rudely says don't shout Roop says what happened Ishika rudely shouts at him and insults him whatever happened why are you asking Do you even care (🤬 Disgusting nasty evil woman🤬She is barking at him he does not care for her parents even after he has done so much her and her parents She was just now a few hours ago pretending to be caring to him because he made her father so much happy celebrating his birthday in such nice way which his father called the best birthday of his life She knows why he had to go because his parents needed him She does not bother to ask about his parents She does not care for him and his parents but is barking at him lying he does not care for her parents because he could not attend immediately attend her call According to her he was suppose to leave his parents and come running to her and call the doctor for her father because her own tongue was broken to call the doctor She thinks he is her servant Her parents are not his responsibility but hers She could not speak in front of Mota Kaka and family who did nothing but kept standing there and she is barking at Roop , falsely blaming him It was her fault too that her parents had to stay in smoke because she wasted so much time extinguishing the fire instead of directly opening the door and bringing them out first but she is now barking at Roop without caring for his situation She is so cheap and evil ) Roop says of course i care thats why i am asking Are mummy papa alright ? Ishika rudely shouts at him Mummy is breathing and Papa 's check up is also completed This news must be enough for you ( 🤬she is so evil and cheap 🤬) Roop is angry at her

Precap Ishika barks at Roop Actually no one can trust a careless person like you ( He is not careless but you are actually ungrateful , insensitive , heartless , careless , selfish devil Ishika Patel He is so caring to your parents but you cheat your own parents and don't care for his parents She pretends to be caring to Kamla she did not bother to ask about Kamla from Roop but is barking at Roop , falsely blaming him because he did not attend her calls , left his parents and came to see her parents when her parents were safe She called the doctor herself then why she barking at Roop ? Just to insult him Disgusting woman )How could i forget this marriage is not marriage but a deal ( who made this marriage a deal? She but she is falsely blaming Roop he made it a deal he is not performing his duties in this marriage while she is the one who always rejects his marriage and is not doing any duty as a wife She is pretending like she did some favor on Roop by marrying him but while its actually he who did favor on her and parents by marrying her He is doing favor on her and her parents by staying with them till her father recovers but she barking at him as if he signed some contract with her to be her and her parents servent She is so disgusting and evil , conscienceless woman How she always forget Roop's favors on her and her family and lies and falsely blame him )Roop angrily says yes its a deal, till your father gets well i have to stay with you and only thats why i am tolerating you Ishika is butt hurt hearing this and barks at him fine then you and me will go separate ways Roop angrily says Yes Roop goes to other side and Ishika to other Rupesh sees this and hears everything and is shocked

Edited by mahi12 - 5 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Please please what a waste of female character Ishika is... I dont watch it anymore because of Ishika!
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yesterday epi was rocking.. due to its storyline and rooplak ❤️
the way story is going..ishika is shown like a typical wife.. she dont even respect her husband...or the vows of mrg . all she wanted was roop to be with her family all time..
she didnt even care to ask what happened to shamsher .. his family..etc

she dont even care .., and is shown egoistic types..😡
ishika cannot reform ..one day roop will explode.. for sure ... im waiting for that day eagerly when she cross all limits and roop burst on her ,., like she do on him always ..

this is what will be mard ka naya swaroop⭐️

palak love is shown true ❤️.. i got emotional and so sad 😭.she is doing all for roop always. 👏
she cares for him more than anyone else ..
roop was right today agar koi mujhe best girf de sakta hai to wo hai meri best frd palak
palak knows him more than anyone else ..

hope destiny unites palak with roop later .. as roop too deserve someone who love him truly and he too deserves true happiness which he will never get with ishika

i am 100 %sure roo shika will break .. as there can be no rishta establish btw them..thats why they many times played rishta tha line ... only ..before

she is never gonna to love him the way he does or never gonna to understand him in future even if she falls for him ..

btw i felt really sad for roop too😭 ...how much he care and love ishika...but she dont even care ...
she insulted him brutally again and made mrg a thing or a deal which is everything to roop !
.. thats what cvs want to show...

Edited by jaanulovejaanam - 5 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail

ROOP MARD KA NAYA SWAROOP 22ND NOVEMBER 2018 WRITTEN UPDATE

PATELS:

Episode starts with Roop Ishika coming into another room Rupesh is lying on the bed and doctor is checking him. Kanchan is sitting near Rupesh . Roop is worried seeing Rupesh Kanchan gets up and holds Roop's arm gesturing him don't worry Doctor says Rupesh is out of danger Ishika gets butt hurt hearing this and angrily glares at Roop. Doctor says Rupesh needs rest . Kanchan says ok Rupesh gestures an extremely worried Roop that I am fine don't worry Kanchan says to Roop we both are absolutely fine son , don't worry. Roop looks at Rupesh Rupesh smiles nodding his head to Roop i am fine don't worry

Kanchan says to Roop, Ishika was telling us about your Papa Roop looks at Ishika Ishika is angrily glares at him Roop replies to Kanchan Papa is released right now and i will tell you everything else after coming back Kanchan says ok Roop asks doctor I will drop you at gate Roop takes the medical kit of doctor and respectfully takes the doctor to drop him outside . Ishika is butt hurt and angrily glares at Roop Kanchan asks Ishika to stay with her father while she will make something for him Ishika says ok and comes sits with her father and asks him are you fine ? Rupesh gestures her yes he is. Rupesh closes his eyes for a minute Ishika runs outside to attack Roop

Roop is going to see Rupesh and Kanchan's room which caught fire Ishika rudely calls him Roop comes to her and says Ishika i did not know this much can happen here Wish i would be here but ... Butt hurt Ishika cuts him and shouts at him and insults him wish you would have picked up your phone on time I know you went for an important work but you think i was calling you only for time pass Roop gets angry at her Ishika shouts I wanted to tell you something important too i was calling you for reason I kept calling you and you kept disconnecting the call Roop tries to control his anger and says Ishika , the situation became complicated at police station so I ... Ishika rudely shows him her hand to stop and shouts please leave it Roop sees her hand slightly burnt and get concerned and holds her hand asks her how your hand got burnt Show me . Ishika rudely pulls her hand away from him and shouts at him and insults him Don't try to show your fake concern . Roop says try to think , there ... She cuts him and shouts at him why you did not think i called you so many times why i would have called you . Roop says but ... She again cuts him and shouts but ? actually its my mistake i thought i could depend on you but a careless human like you cannot be trusted She shouts at him how could i forget this marriage is not a marriage but a deal Roop angrily says yes its a deal Till papa does not get well i will have to stay with you Ishika is butt hurt hearing this Roop angrily says i will have to tolerate you and Let me tell you one thing i cannot wait for papa getting well and when i will get rid of you Ishika is butt hurt and shouts oh really then you must have been here because deal was this till my papa won't get well you will stay here only and take care of my parents Roop is angry at her Ishika shouts i think i did not clear this in original deal Roop angrily says to her what deal deal you keep talking about I remember very well this marriage and relationship is all fake Ishika shouts pointing fingers at him its very good you remember this Never forget this ever I will pray this everyday when my papa will get well and when i will get rid of you then you will go on your way and me on my way Roop says good Ishika shouts not good but very good Roop goes to other side She storms to other side

Rupesh is on his wheel chair and heard everything Rupesh is shocked and recalls Ishika begging for Roop's hand by extending her hand ,Roop Ishika's 7th phera and Roop putting sindoor in her maang Rupesh says I was so much happy with which relation It is only a deal , a compromise My daughter is not happy with this marriage

MORNING

Kanchan is making tea. Rupesh, Roop , Ishika are sitting there Ishika is making disgusting faces looking at Roop Roop is angry at her Ishika asks from her mother why you called us so urgently Kanchan says me and your papa have come to know about everything Ishika is shocked thinking they might know the truth about her marriage Roop asks from Kanchan what you have to come to know Ishika says actually we were doing all this for Papa

Rupesh says exactly You both should now stop only living for me Kanchan says you both have taken enough stress now you both should enjoy your lives Go out , enjoy your life , this is your age to have fun She gives Ishika an envelope Ishika asks what it is Ishika opens it and sees honeymoon tickets and is shocked and says honeymoon Kanchan smiles and says yes

Rupesh looks at Roop and recalls Ishika shouting at Roop last night this how could she forget this marriage is not a marriage but a deal only and Roop saying yes it is a deal only Roop says to Rupesh what was need for this ?Your condition is still not much better and yesterday night so much happened so...Rupesh cuts him saying no son since the first day of marriage you both are only facing problems one after the other This marriage happened like this... Ishika says but papa. Rupesh stops her saying one minute He says i want you both to spend some time with each other like a married couple , understand each other .. Ishika says no papa we cannot go Roop says to Rupesh , Ishika is right we cannot go leaving you in this condition Rupesh says you cannot go You will have to go You have my swear Roop says when you have given your swear now i cannot say anything more but then i have a condition that Himani behen and Himanshu jiju will at least come here twice a day to see you both are fine or you will call them both everyday till we are away Ishika nods yes Rupesh says Deal i accept this. Roop has doubt on Rupesh he might have come to know about everything when he said Deal

Kanchan happily says ok its all done Come on lets do packing now Roop and Ishika are not getting up Kanchan insists come on get up we have to do a lot of packing Rupesh asks Roop and Ishika to go , do your packing Kanchan goes to do Ishika's packing Roop gets up and goes Ishika gets up also and goes to do her packing

Rupesh alone says Ishika , perhaps you did not realize in anger but i have seen you fighting with Roopendera in anger because when you needed him he was not in front of you For the first time in your life you got dependent on someone else other than your mummy papa I haven't told this to kanchan but Ishika i want you to spend time with Roopendera You both should stay together because only in this way there comes depth in married relation I have seen you fighting with Roopendera as it is your right

WAGHELAS

Shamsher is getting ready to go to police station Kamla says to him What you are doing I mean try to understand him When he came to know about you He immediately came running in 5 minutes , your son . Shamsher takes his belt from Kamla and angrily says he is not my son He is a number 1 shameless boy He is eating at his wife's house Don't you know how our boy is , he will be cooking in their kitchen like their ladies and serving his in laws Your boy does not want to do any other work I have no relation with that boy who dances at the finger tips of his wife Kamla says there is a relation Your blood runs in his veins thats why even with so many difficulties he did this miracle He searched for and brought General sahab and got you released Shamsher angrily says he did no miracle i made him meet with General sahab when i got him admitted in military school Whatever he did was right but even if he would not have done this i would have got myself released after talking with commissioner sahab He did no miracle Shamsher leaves Fai bua has heard Kamla Shamsher's conversation

PATELS:

Romila is giving prasad to her family Ranveer is not there rest all are there .Roop comes and says to Romlia Bhabhi won't you give prasad to us we are also part of this family Romila and her family are angry Roop takes aarti Romila gives him prasad Ishika , Kanchan , Rupesh too come there Romila gives them prasad too. Ishika recalls Mota Kaka and family not helping her when she was asking them to help her save her parents but she is silent Roop says to Mota Kaka and family From family I remembered yesterday my family ,I mean my wife's parents were in such big problem but in this problem you all did not help them i am very angry at it and i want to clear this all to you that yesterday whatever happened , i am not going to take it lightly Ishika and i are going out for one week I hope you both families will stay together and take care of each other

Roop says to Praful and Dhawal and yes i want to say something special to you He goes to both praful and dhawal and put his arms around their shoulders and say to them i want to tell you both this , intentionally or unintentionally no mistake should happen from you both Mota Kaka asks from Roop what you do want to say? Roop says its very simple I want to say that if Ishika parents got even little pain or their health became unstable then result of this will not be good My eyes will be on you all from there too that what is happening here and what is not , Right, I dont want to say more than this You all are very understanding people Ok. Roop takes Rupesh with him outside. Ishika and Kanchan follow Mota kaka angrily says where is Ranveer? Mota Kaka calls Ranveer

Outside Roop is helping the driver put luggage in the car Kanchan gives Ishika the tiffin box and says she made some snacks for her journey but Ishika makes disgusting faces and derides her own mother When Kanchan turns to help Roop Ishika asks Rupesh to hide the tiffin she does not want to take it Rupesh hides it Rupesh says to Roop son don't worry about us we will be fine here and one thing more only you don't know how to give surprises even we know, when you both will reach there you will see the special surprise we arranged for you both Ishika gets happy hearing this Kanchan controls her sneeze Roop asks her what happened? Kanchan says you both are going on a journey Its ( sneezing) bad luck. Ishika rudely says looking at Roop bad luck is he who is going with me Roop hears this and says to her oh really ? Roop tries to call Kamla but she is not receiving the call. Roop is worried Kanchan asks him what happened? Roop says he is trying to call mummy for so long but she is not receiving the call Kanchan says don't worry she might be busy in some work I will personally go to your house and tell her Roop says thats ok Kanchan asks them to go now Roop and Ishika take Rupesh's ashirwaad He blesses them to be happy Then they take ashirwaad from Kanchan She blesses them Roop opens the car's gate for Ishika. Ishika sits. Roop sits with her They leave Kanchan says to Rupesh our Roopendera and Ishika's jodi is so perfect Rupesh agrees Kanchan says your honey moon idea was brilliant Rupesh says in his mind sorry kanchan i did not tell you the truth but i had to do this so that Roop and Ishika can come closer

The driver is dozing and about to sleep Roop sees him and asks him are you feeling sleepy? The driver says no sir Ishika gets butt hurt hearing this and glares at Roop Roop says to driver if you are feeling sleepy and want a nap then i can drive the car please ishika gets butt hurt and glares at Roop The driver says no sir its nothing like this my eyes are like this Roop says really your eyes are like this ? Ishika shouts at Roop why are you disturbing him He is saying naa his eyes are like this so please, let me relax and enjoy I will not have to do wife's acting at least for 3-4 days Roop says to her then why are you behaving like a wife , doing your kach kach pach pach why can't you be quiet for even sometime ? Ishika gets more butt hurt and glares at him Roop says to her I am also happy In fact more happy than you At least now i will get some me time You have trapped me in your house problems Ishika is butt hurt hearing this

Suddenly the driver stops the car Ishika asks from him what happened The driver says police Ishika sees police and is scared and says trembling in fear to Roop Ranveer has come Roop says don't worry i will see An officer comes with respirator on his face and knocks the car window and asks them to come out Roop and Ishika come out. Ishika is very scared because she thinks Ranveer is behind this The officer takes them to other 3 officers who have respirators on their faces too The four of them reveal themselves Its Palak , Hardik Himani and Himanshu and they together say surprise Roop is pleasantly surprised seeing them and happily hugs Himanshu. Hardik turns his no entry banner Its Happy honey moon written on it Ishika says to them you scared us Himani says this marriage happened in which circumstances we could not give you much but now that you both are going on honey moon so how can we let you go empty handed Himanshu picks gifts from his jeep and gives to Himani to give to Roop and Ishika Himani gives Ishika the gifts Ishika makes disgusting faces and says what was the need for this Himani lovingly nods to her take it Roop says to Ishika why there was no need These are wedding gifts so keep it Ishika Ishika makes disgusting faces and takes the gifts

Palak is emotional but trying hard to control her feelings and gives Roop her gift and says its for you Roop happily takes it saying for me Hardik asks Roop guess whats in it. Roop says mouth organ Palak says to him you always understand my gifts without opening them Roop says of course because you are my best friend Roop happily tells everyone If anyone can give me most right gift its Palak Palak gets happy but it is hurting her seeing him with Ishika Roop says thank you to Palak Palak smiles and says welcome Ishika asks Himani, Himani behen keep checking mummy papa Himanshu asks Ishika not to worry I have already talked with Roop about it we will at least take 2 rounds of your house everyday and keep complete check of your parents safety Ishika is very happy Roop asks from Himani, Himani behen did you talk with mummy today I am trying her number for so long but she is not attending the call I will try again Roop tries again but ring comes from near by . Kamla , Kinjal and Jigna come Kamla laughs and shows Roop her mobile phone Roop asks Himanshu so this was also your surprise ? Himanshu nods yes Roop asks from Kamla what mummy you also got involved in their pranks Kamla nods yes Ishika pretends to happy seeing Kamla Roop takes Kamla's ashirwaad Kamla blesses him Then Ishika takes Kamla ashirwaad Kamla pampers Ishika and says my daughter in law is so beautiful Kamla gives Ishika same snacks same which her mother gave to her too and Ishika makes disgusting faces and says in her mind i got rid of these by making papa hide the tiffin , now how should i refuse to them Ishika forcibly takes the bag from Kamla with a fake smile and says thank you Kamla asks Roop to take her selfie with her daughter in law She has not a single photo with her Roop says sure He asks them to stand in line Roop takes out his phone and takes selfie with Ishika , Kamla , Kinjal and Jigna. Palak asks from Roop where you are going for honeymoon .

PATELS :

Ranveer is angry at Praful and Dhawal and asks what do you mean you don't know where they have gone Praful says what can we do They told no body at the house where they are going Ranveer scolds them seriously you both are useless Mota kaka angrily says i am calling you since so long Ranveer turns to see him Mota Kaka come and says to his sons you both are really useless Mota Kaka then turns to Ranveer and taunts him and you Ranveer your effort to keep shamsher singh in lock up failed You could not keep your Mota Kaka in lock up even for one day and here your younger brother Roopendera went to honeymoon with his wife after giving us this big challenge In which such minor problem you put his father into that he went to romance his wife without worrying for his father Something is not right with your plan Ranveer turns his face to the other side in anger Mota kaka puts hand on Ranveer's shoulder and says Ranveer kumar if we plan together instead of separately then probably we can find some solution. Ranveer agrees

Kanchan is bringing a plant and says to Rupesh today they will plant this She sneezes again and Rupesh says God bless Kanchan sneeze on her plant and worries she has destroyed her plant Romila has thrown some marbles on stairs and herself is hiding in the corner and says to herself once kaki stepped on these marbles it will be so much fun. Kanchan carelessly steps down the stairs and slips on marbles but Vaish saves her Kanchan says these children leave marbles anywhere The plant has dropped from Kanchan's hands and she worries look at my dear plant Vaish says don't worry i will pick it Romila is angry her planned failed and badmouth vaish she always spoils her plans Mota Kaka comes to Romila and says to her stay calm for some days more In few days Rupesh and Kanchan will find this house a haunted house He will destroy their days and nights and very soon Rupesh will sign on the papers of this house Before Roopendera and Ishika will come back This whole house will his .Romila gets happy

OUTDOORS

Roop and Ishika are travelling Roop is eating the chips Ishika wants to open gifts that Himani gave to her Ishika says lets me see whats in it She opens one gift It has nighty in it She is shocked and Roop takes a peep and is stunned and turns his face to other side Ishika shouts at Roop no need to laugh She opens next don't know what is in it but she is shocked and says i don't want to see these gifts and put the gifts in the bag and says i don want to see them She blames Roop i am damn sure it must be your idea not of your family and friends Roop says to Ishika oh hello madam this whole drama of honeymoon is created by your papa then how my family and friends came into it. Its possible this was your idea Ishika gets butt hurt and shouts at him my idea no never I will never give such idea In fact if it would be in my hands i want to have a time machine , go back to time and change everything neither i had to marry you neither i would have to see this day Roop says so you think i was dying to marry you In fact after spending so much torturous time with you i have learnt the lesson that if you are only girl left in the world i will still never marry you Ishika gets more butt hurt and shouts if i would know you would be in that college i would have never gone to that college Roop says exactly neither would I Ishika gets more butt hurt and shouts if I would have known from before I would not never been born Roop says same here Ishika shouts If it would be in my hands i would not have let my parents wedding happen, then there would not be any such chance Roop says same here The driver is dozing Ishika sees they are about to hit a truck and shouts at the driver watch out. Roop instruct the driver what to do turn the steering Ishika is nonsensically shouting and screaming The driver is trying to put breaks but fails and falls out of the car Ishika is nonsensically shouting and screaming. Roop tries to control the car from back seat

PATELS :

Kanchan is making kheer in the kitchen and missing Ishika and says today she and Rupesh will eat Ishika's favorite kheer it will make them feel better kanchan is continuously sneezing She goes to take medicine turning off the gas Romila comes and says how careless of you Kanchan kaki you left the gas open She turn on the gas The gas spreads in the kitchen Kanchan comes back and tries to make tea and cannot smell the gas because she has cold She tries to light up the match stick

OUTDOORS

The car has stopped Roop says i asked the driver to be turn the steering but not to disappear himself Roop is nervous and trying to calm himself everything is alright . Ishika shouts at him You find this alright ? The car is actually stuck at the brink of a dead end Below is river Roop asks Ishika to stop shouting please (Because of her shouting drama the car 's balance is shaking and can fall down ) But Ishika again shouts HELP somebody help Roop again asks her to stop shouting The car is barely stuck at the brink and can fall down anytime Ishika is giving some extremely horrible expressions

PRECAP:

Roop and Ishika look down to see the depth Ishika gets scared and screams and turns to Roop Roop gets scared and screams seeing Ishika 's horrible expression

mahi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

the way story is going..ishika is shown like a typical wife..

please dont insult typical wives She is complete devil not a typical wife Those typical nagging and complaining wives are better than her
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

please dont insult typical wives She is complete devil not a typical wife Those typical nagging and complaining wives are better than her

i agree totally..sorry i didnt realise it ..
ishika is worst case..!😡
mahi12 thumbnail

Roop mard ka naya swaroop Written Update 22nd November 2018

Episode starts Roop and Ishika stuck in the car which is barely stuck at the brink of a dead end and below is a deep canyon and then is river . Ishika is scared and shouting Help Someone help Because of her shouting the car's weak balance at the brink is getting disturbed and Roop ask her to stop shouting Please stop shouting I am helping I am trying Ishika is butt burnt hearing this and shouts at him Your help ? Did i ask for your help? I am shouting for outsiders so that someone can come and help us . Roop says to her someone else can come and help us ? Have you come for shopping in some shopping mall that a lot of people are here Check how many people have gathered to help you , See outside see. Ishika gets more butt burnt hearing this and shouts at him Shut up Even in this situation you are joking She shouts at him do something ( why she does not do anything herself ?She only knows how to bark and give orders She cannot do anything on her own What a pathetic useless disgusting creature she is ) Roop asks her stop shouting please be quiet Let me think of something. Ishika gets more butt burnt hearing this and shouts at him You want to think ?I will die drowning here till you will think

Because of Ishika's non stop shouting the car's weak balance is getting disturbed She starts praying loudly please God save me Please save me from here( only praying for herself selfish woman ) Roop says to her Always pray to God with respect He listens to prayers fast then What Bhagu Bhagu you always keep doing Its Bhagwaan ji Pray to him with respect Ishika gets more butt burnt hearing this The car's balance again shakes Ishika screams Roop asks her to be quiet and he extends his hand to her and asks her give me hurriedly Ishika gets butt burnt and hits his hand and shouts at him I don't want to give my hand to you I don't want to even die holding your hand Do you understand

Roop holds his head because of her nonsense and says to her not your hand I am not asking for your hand but for your dupatta, my mother Ishika gets more butt burnt and shouts at him Dupatta , Dupatta Even in this situation you are asking for my dupatta Don't you dare to take this honeymoon seriously . Roop is frustrated with her and asks her even in such situation you can think about honeymoon There is too much load in the car I just want to lessen it . Ishika shouts what do you mean GOD why you need my dupatta in this situation What do you mean ?

Frustrated annoyed Roop ask her please give me your dupatta i have thought of something Ishika gets more butt burnt and shouts at him what you have thought?what you have thought Tell me what you have thought You will spin this dupatta like this and hang it and i will go hanging on it She shouts at him this is what you have thought , think about something else , think something good . Roop says to her you mean only i should think Only I should think about all ideas Have you brought me in dowry ? Ishika gets more butt burnt hearing this The car's balance shakes Ishika screams and Roop asks her don't shout & scream please be quiet Ishika shuts up now

Kanchan is trying to light the match stick to make tea but unaware of the fact the gas has spread in the kitchen She is having cold so cannot smell She is frustrated she is unable to light the match stick She throws first match stick and about to light the second one but Himani comes on time and saves her and turn off the stove Vaishnavi is also with Himani Vaishnavi tells Kanchan gas has leaked in the kitchen Kanchan is shocked and asks what? Kanchan says she is having cold so could not smell Vaishnavi asks kanchan so much carelessness kaki ? Kanchan is scared and says what if she would have lighten the match stick? Kanchan is tensed did her memory grow really so weak that she left the stove open like this She went to take medicine for very short time Himani asks from Kanchan is she sure she left the stove open like this? Kanchan cannot remember and says probably this mistake happened from her only Kanchan is very tensed Himani consoles her but looks suspicious

The car's balance is badly shaking Car is swinging back and forth . Roop says to Ishika your weight is too much Ishika gets butt burnt and shouts at him what ? Roop says i mean weight on your side is too much Do one thing Give me your shoes , dupatta , your luggage fast Ishika says ok She makes disgusting faces and throws her bratty tantrums and give him her ring saying take this Roop shouts what is this ? Ishika says she has only this She removes her earrings and give him her earrings Roop says to her what will happen with these 50 grams things ? Give more She gives him her purse and shouts enough I have only this. Roop says nothing will happen with only these things Give me your bag Ishika shouts i cannot lift that heavy bag I won't be able to lift it You come behind and lift it yourself Roop says ok i am coming but don't shout & scream Ishika controls herself hard not to scream Roop carefully comes at back seat Ishika is trying hard to control herself not to scream Roop comes at back seat and is relieved and smiles Ishika shouts at him why are you laughing Roop says we are saved Ishika shouts at him we are not safe but only got saved from falling down right now We will keep swinging back and forwards like this Roop looks through the window to see the depth of the canyon and Ishika sees the depth through her side window and get scared Ishika screams and turns to Roop's side Roop turns to her and gets scared seeing her horrible expression and screams Roop thinks she is scared Ishika gets happy thinking he got scared

Ishika herself gets relaxed and asks Roop to think , think Roop says to her yeah only i should think Only i should think about ideas because to think one needs brain which you don't have Ishika is butt burnt hearing truth about her Roop sees the back door of car and tries to open it. Ishika shouts at him what are you doing ? Roop says the back door got locked Roop tries to open his side door but its locked Ishika shouts at him what are you doing Roop says to her this side door got locked ,try to open your side Ishika is scared Roop asks her try to open it Try Ishika shouts ok and ok and tries to open and then cries its not opening Roop says to her ok stop it now i understood its not opening Roop says the car got locked . Ishika cries and shouts we got locked here we got locked here . Roop says all back doors got locked Let me check the front one Roop carefully from back seat tries to open the front door and it opened Roop says to Ishika ok this is opening so it means we can get out of this car from front door Ishika nods ok Roop tries to make her understand but for that we need to balance the car We will have to lessen the weight from back and put it at front so that there can be balance in the car Ishika is crying scared, Roop shouts at her to bring her to senses and asks did you understand or not Ishika shouts ok i understood For the first time in your life you thought something right Roop makes her understand All work should be done in co ordination If even a little balance got disturbed we will fall down and go up. Ishika cries no no I don't want to go there Roop says i will put the bag at front Ishika says yes yes do it fast Roop carefully tries to pick up the bag Ishika tries to help him and shouts at him i told you this bag is very heavy Don't know what you have put in it They both put the bag at front seat The car swing to front Ishika is about to fall at front but Roop holds her She comes closer to Roop and both have an eye lock Rishta tha plays behind Roop Ishika then gently hits him and says what you are looking at

Roop asks her now you go at front Ishika shouts how will i go at front Roop says to her you will go at front and then hurriedly go out Ishika shouts huh ? Roop says yes go now Ishika cries and asks from him will it happen from me ?Roop encourages her yes , you can do it Ishika cries and asks from Roop we won't die right? Roop says to her you want to remain alive or not If you want to remain alive then go Ishika tries to go but carelessly and the car swings to forwards Ishika screams terrified Roop shouts asking her to stop Ishika sits back and shouts at him why you stopped me? Roop says the bag's weight is too much and then your weight added the car bent to forwards. Ishika cries and shouts asking him so what should i do Tell me what should i do? Roop asks her calm down Ok i will throw this bag out first then you should go out. Ishika says ok .. Roop asks her don't move , keep sitting Ishika says ok Roop carefully opens the front door and picks up the bag he placed at front seat but before he could throw the bag out Ishika stops him and shouts at him you will throw this bag out ? Roop says yes Ishika shouts at him if you will throw this bag out then what I will wear . Frustrated Roop holds his head and asks her you want your life or this bag more Ishika says but still. Roop says to her i am not throwing this bag in the water Nothing will happen to your bag I am throwing it outside on ground Roop is very frustrated and having head ache because of her drama and says to himself who is she ? , what she really is? He picks up the bag and throws it out on ground Ishika shouts panicked for her bag and tries to see it Roop says to her see your bag is fine Now go at front Ishika shouts ok i am going Roop asks her go carefully Ishika shouts ok i am going She gets up a little but car swings to forwards again and Roop shouts at her to sit down Ishika sits and shouts at him now what? Roop asks her to go after giving me your dupatta Ishika shouts at him what ? Roop says to her give it. Ishika with too many tantrums removes her dupatta and give it to him Roop asks her now go Ishika is scared and asks him will i able to go ? how will i go i am very scared Roop says to her how you will go? just like i came at back seat ,in same way you go at front seat Ishika prays God save me Roop asks her to go slowly He helps her get up and move at front She screams scared when the car shakes a bit Roop says to her nothing is happening ,go Ishika shouts at him hold the car Roop asks her what? i should hold the car what do you mean ? Ishika cries and shouts at him i don't know , hold the car or do whatever but help me. Roop says don't worry i am here Go

Ishika finally sits at front seat Roop sees some branches out He ties the jack with her dupatta and makes a hook Ishika shouts at him what are you doing? Roop throws the hook he made outside to the branches but could not succeed in first try He pulls it back Ishika shouts at him what are you doing? Frustrated Roop asks her stop shouting and wait a minute He throws it again and is successful this time Ishika shouts at him are you successful ?Roop says yes Ishika cries and asks him now what i should i do ? Roop says to her calm down I will tell you what to do He asks her now open her side door Ishika shouts at him what? I should the open the door ?Are you mad? i will fall down Frustrated Roop asks her Open the door. Ishika shouts at him Don't know what you are making me do She closes her eyes and with too much shouting aaa , open the door and shouts it opened it opened Roop asks her don't look down Ishika puts her hand on her eyes and shouts no i won't Ishika is too much scared

Roop asks Ishika give me your hand He himself takes her hand and ties the dupatta with her arm Ishika shouts at him why you are tying my hand? I am not running anywhere what are you doing? She asks him Save me , Save me Roop ties her arm with the dupatta Ishika shouts at him i won't run anywhere Don't tie me but save me instead .Roop says to her now holding this dupatta slowly go out of the car Ishika says go out of the car? She looks outside and is scared and says to him i should jump but how ?i never did this before in my life Roop says to her Ishika in life some works need to be done for the first time , right now we have only two options First we save our lives Second one to wait here and fall down Ishika cries and says i want to save my life Roop says ok you want to save your life then go , take name of God , your bhagu , your bhagu take his name , pray to him and go Ishika says ok but then gets scared and asks from Roop are you sure i won't die ? Roop says to her no you won't die , so that you won't die thats why i tied this dupatta around your arm Please go out please Ishika tries to go out praying but then stops and turns to Roop and asks him and you? Roop is surprised at her concern for her and says to her when you will reach out then throw dupatta back , the way you went out i will come too Ishika asks him promise Roop nods yes Roop is touched by her concern for him and smiles Ishika says ok Ishika looks to the door and is very scared Roop says to her listen Ishika turns to him Roop asks her go carefully and smiles to encourage her Ishika nods ok and gets courage from him by looking at him Roop smiles to encourage her and nods her go Ishika closes her eyes counts till 5 and jumps out shouting Roop gets concerned and looks for her She is hanging down the steep holding dupatta hook Roop instructs her come up now holding the dupatta Roop also gestures her instructing her how to come up holding the dupatta She sees him and does as he says and showing to her how to do it but a snake comes and sits on the branch on which dupatta has been hung and Ishika is climbing up She sees the snake and screams Roop asks her what happened? Ishika cannot speak panicked and doing shhh shhh Roop asks her what happened why are doing sh sh sh? Ishika shouts snake Roop says snake and sees the snake and get tensed Roop asks her to make the snake go away and he tells her how to do it Ishika starts praying god save me She says to snake, almighty snake i am big devotee of shiv jee please leave me, spare me and go away please please please go away She is crying and requesting the snake to go away Roop says to her he won't go with such small prayers You have done committed very big sins in your life so ask forgiveness properly for your sins with your hands folded Then says no , not with hands folded but ask forgiveness properly only then he will go Ishika gets butt burnt hearing truth about her that she has committed big sins She shouts at Roop and lies i have committed no sins ,you have committed all the sins ( he did no sin only you are sinner Ishika patel ) Ishika prays to God please forgive me for whatever wrong i have done and whatever wrong he did ( she is lying and trying to make Roop wrong in praying too he has done wrong Disgusting )Ishika cries and says to snake please leave please go Ishika is crying and praying with her eyes closed Snake does not go with her prayers Roop prays folding his hands and snake goes Roop is very happy Ishika opens her eyes and sees snake has gone and is very happy and tells Roop snake is gone Roop says to her now will you keep seeing the snake , come up pull yourself up holding your dupatta He verbally and through gestures both instruct her how to come up Ishika does how he is instructing her The car's balance disturbs and car swings forwards to canyon but Roop does not try to move out of the car till Ishika is safe He keeps telling her how to come up and encouraging her to come up Finally Ishika comes up but the car starts moving downwards Ishika notices it and is shocked Roop tries to come out but the car falls down the steep into the river and drowns Ishika is shocked and calls for Roop She opens the dupatta from her hands and calls Roop , cries and shouts for help She is crying and calling Roop

Kamla is cooking Jigna and Kinjal are helping her Kinjal is saying to Jigna today it was so nice to meet Roop and Ishika They got completely surprised Jigna sees Kamla sad and signals to Kinjal Kinjal says to Kamla i know you are sad because if Roop and Ishika would be living with us in this house then you would have send them on honey moon yourself with so much love but don't worry for them they are fine and will enjoy their honeymoon Jigna says to Kamla , Himani behen was telling Rupesh uncle has booked which resort for them it is the best resort near Junagarh , they will have a great time there Kamla smiles Faiba tries to hear their conversation but cannot because they are speaking in low voice Faiba comes and scolds them what you three are whispering Speak louder so that i can know too what you are talking Kinjal makes excuse we were talking nothing special just about cooking Faiba taunts her i know you very well Faiba angrily storms out Kamla is sad

Ishika is calling Roop Roop gently pats her shoulder Ishika jumps up scared who patted her shoulder and is happy to see Roop Roop asks her whom you are searching down Did someone else come with you too? Ishika looks down and then looks at Roop Ishika gets very happy seeing Roop & cries hugs him tight Roop is stunned Rishta tha plays She cries hugging him Roop does not hug her back but smiles Ishika then herself realizes she is hugging him and then gets away and asks but you were in the car and fell down .. Roop says to her fell down ? means ?Will i live there my whole life? Ishika nods no no Roop says come lets go , enough time is wasted

Rupesh is eating kheer Kanchan is sitting like a statue terrified Rupesh consoles her forget everything and relax Kanchan says she has never done such carelessness before Rupesh says to her sometimes mistake happen Rupesh says to her i will call to Roopendera and Ishika They must have reached by now You will feel better talking to them Rupesh takes out his phone Kanchan is having cold and coughing Rupesh asks her is she sure she does not want to go to doctor ?Kanchan says she is fine , call to Roopendera and Ishika

Roop and ishika have reached their resort Roop is holding the bag Ishika is throwing tantrums she is very tired The guard seeing their messy condition stops them and says they are entering the wrong place Ishika shouts at the guard what do you mean we are entering the wrong place We have booking here Ishika storms inside Roop politely makes the guard understand we had an accident while coming here thats why we are in this condition we have a booking here The guard understands and apologizes Ishika come to the reception Ishika asks the receptionist she has a booking with the name of Ishika Patel Roop also comes to the reception Ishika shows her rude attitude to roop The receptionist check and says to Ishika sorry we have no booking with this name Ishika is shocked and says how this is possible check again The receptionist checks again and says same no booking with this name Ishika asks the receptionist there must be, check with Ishika Rupesh Patel's name The receptionist check and says no booking with this name either sorry Ishika is shocked Roop asks the receptionist to check the booking with Mr and Mrs Vaghela's name Ishika makes faces hearing this The receptionist check and says yes we have a booking with this name Roop smiles and says thank you to receptionist Ishika glares at Roop Roop says to Ishika no need to be so much surprised its all common sense Ishika rudely points finger at Roop & rudely says to him listen with whatever name we have booking here , we both will stay in different rooms Roop is frustrated with her nonsense and shakes his head she is a gone case

Precap :

Ishika is talking to her father on phone who has arranged some female photographer for them The photographer is standing in front of Roop and Ishika Rupesh asks Ishika how did you like my surprise We don't have any picture of your wedding so we thought of having some pictures of your honeymoon

mahi12 thumbnail

Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop Written Update 23rd November 2018

Resort

Roop and Ishika at the reception Roop respectfully asks the receptionist '' Mam keys ? The receptionist is very touched with the respect he gave to her and gets very happy and try to give him the keys but Ishika rudely snatch the keys from receptionist and tries to storm to her room but stops as someone is clicking her photos Ishika is very angry Roop asks the receptionist to please shift their luggage to their room Receptionist says ok Roop thanks her Roop turns to go his room and is surprised seeing someone is clicking their photos standing in front of them Ishika angrily asks the photographer Oh hello who are you and why are you clicking our photos?

The photographer is revealed to be some girl and she says to Roop and ishika say cheese Mr and Mrs Waghela and clicks their photographs Ishika is irritated and shows her hand to photographer , puts her hand on her face , turns her face away to avoid her photos being clicked Roop is surprised how she knows their names and asks her who are you ? The girl removes camera from her face and happily introduces herself to them i am Geetanjali but you can call me Geet I am your honeymoon capturer means videographer and photographer Roop is surprised Ishika is making very disgusting faces Geet come near them and happily says Hi . Roop says hi but we did not appoint you Geet replies actually but before she could say anything more Roop's mobile rings Roop excuses himself to Geet and takes out his phone from his pocket Its Rupesh calling

Roop gives Ishika the phone saying your papa is calling Ishika takes the phone and attends the call Rupesh has put his phone on speaker and Kanchan is sitting with him Rupesh asks Ishika how did you find my photographer surprise? Ishika asks her father so you have send this photographer videographer Roop is surprised Geet clicks their photos Rupesh says to Ishika we don't have any photo of your marriage so I thought we can have one photograph of your honeymoon for good memories Ishika is butt hurt hearing this Roop asks her what happened? Ishika tells him Papa has send her . Ishika says to her father what was need for you to do this? We would have clicked the photos and send to you. Rupesh says no no no , no excuse of you will work here Geetanjali is my friend's daughter, she is a very professional photographer She will click very nice photos of you , Ishu please get your photos clicked considering it my medicine If i will keep seeing the smiling laughing photos of you both I will get well very soon Kanchan says to Ishika your papa is saying is right In fact while planning for your honeymoon , there is always a very lovely heartiest smile on his face

Geet takes phone from Ishika and says to Rupesh , Uncle i will keep sending you their pictures after every two hours Ishika is angry and rolls her eyes Geet says to Rupesh you keep seeing the photos and keep making your health ok Rupesh happily says to Geet ok bye Rupesh disconnects the call Geet gives Ishika the phone back Ishika gives fake smile and takes the phone and rudely says thank you Lets go .. Roop forcibly smiles and says to Geet what a pleasant surprise Geet is very happy Roop says lets go

On their way to room Geet says to Ishika you can see my clicked photographs at facebook too Ishika is irritated but quiet Geet asks from Ishika tell me one thing why you were going separately leaving your husband? Ishika rolls her eyes Roop says to Geet you really felt like this really ?actually Ishika was going to her room to get fresh up and i was showing my ID card at the counter and I updated at the reception the room will be booked on Ishika Rupesh Patel and Roopendera Singh Waghela's name Ishika gets butt hurt and glares at Roop Geet is impressed and praises Roop wow Husband should be like you only so nice Ishika is jealous and glares at Geet

Geet tells them i have also taken room near you both so that we can stay closer and whenever we want we can click pictures Geet says to them by the way you can call me Geet but tell me one thing how you both landed in such condition ? Ishika is too angry and storms to her room Roop tells Geet actually what should i tell you , Its a long story ,we got too many surprises today

Rupesh says to Kanchan you did very good in not telling the children about that gas incident Kanchan says to Rupesh how could i tell them this To keep them away from this stress filled environment you send them on honeymoon so why would i spoil their enjoyment Rupesh nods yes Rupesh hears some buzzing sound and asks Kanchan did you hear this buzzing? Kanchan says yes , buzzing sound is coming Let me check opening the window Kanchan opens the window and is shocked seeing too many bees and a honeycomb is hanging on the roof near window Kanchan is shocked and asks Rupesh how did this honeycomb came here so suddenly ,It wasn't here in the morning Rupesh is shocked and asks Kanchan to close the window Kanchan closes the window Rupesh and Kanchan are tensed and scared

Ishika opens the door of their room Roop and Geet are with her Roop is surprised seeing the room and bed beautifully decorated A decorated chocolate cake is also placed on the table Ishika is mesmerized and happy seeing the room decorated Roop says surprised Did not expect this type of welcome The manager comes with party masks and asks permission to come in Roop says yes please come in The butler brings the bag The manager says to Roop sir we have special arrangements for honeymooning couples and i want to tell you Mr Rupesh Patel especially requested to us and we followed his wish in decorating this room The manager asks from Roop so how did you find the room? Roop says very nice Roop whispers to Ishika Daddy so romantic and daughter completely unromantic Ishika gets butt hurt and brutally steps on his foot Roop is in extreme pain but controls Ishika rudely whispers to him actually my mood depends on my company, understood . Ishika derides Roop The manager says to Roop i am sure sir you will have great time here and enjoy a lot Roop forcibly smiles and yes we will enjoy a lot The manager says to Roop Sir i will like to inform you today we have a special masquerade party in the ball room He shows Roop the party masks he brought and says you can choose your favorite masks from these and enjoy the dance party at night and this is your invitation card Roop says ok sure

The manager places the party masks and invitation card on the table Roop thanks the manager The manager leaves saying to Roop do come in the party at night Roop says sure The manager leaves Ishika throws tantrums God i am so tired i won't be able to go Geet says to her no , no excuse will work , you will have to go to the masquerade dance party Ishika says no i cannot i don't know all this I cannot dance at all Geet says to Ishika when you have Geet with you then why are you tensed Just move your body like this and swag like this Geet does thumka and hits Ishika and Ishika hits Roop Roop says to Geet you are wasting your energy at wrong place Geet , she is not one to get convinced Ishika is angry hearing this and glares at Roop

Geet goes to Roop and puts her hand on his shoulder and says to him why she won't be convinced Convince the girl with a bit style , with a smile and call her Ishu not Ishika Ishika shows her hand to Geet and rudely says oh hello , only my papa calls me ishu ( she points finger at Roop and rudely says ),no one else has right to call me that Geet says to Ishika Papa's pampered daughter Ishu , your papa with so much love has booked the tickets of this masquerade party then why you are wasting your papa's money ?You remember papa's medicine and all that I am going now will come back shortly and you get ready hurriedly then I will click your photos so get ready hurriedly Ishika agrees now and nods ok Geet says to Roop and Ishika bye now and get ready soon We will meet after a short break She goes

Ishika is very butt hurt and angry and throws tantrums after Geet has left and rudely says Oh God This girl has made me so mad and above her this boy Where i have stuck Roop says to Ishika oh hello you have whole life to curse me , keep cursing me whole life comfortably Ishika hatefully glares at Roop Roop says to her but what you will do of this camera girl and she went saying what ? she will click photographs She is circling us as agent of your father Roop says to her now don't throw tantrums Ishika gets angry Roop says with a forced smile please don't throw tantrums now and get ready please for our papa , please .. Ishika is angry but nods ok Roop says to Ishika I don't have clothes now, I will go to the market and bring clothes , because of your kindness my poor bag's soul must be roaming somewhere in that canyon Ishika is angry hearing this and glares at Roop ( such horrible expression )Ishika rudely says to him oh really ? Roop says to her let me put the bag Ishika derides Roop

Roop puts the bag on the bed and asks Ishika to get fresh up hurriedly and get ready Ishika sits on the bed and tries to open the bag Roop tries to go out Ishika stops him saying listen Roop stops and turns to her Ishika mocks him if you could not get your clothes outside then you can wear my clothes . Ishika picks up a jacket from the bag without seeing it and shows it to Roop and mocks him you will look very beautiful wearing my clothes . Roop laughs . Ishika sees its jacket which she is holding and shouts Roop laughs and says nice jacket Ishika shouts at him pointing finger at him you threw my bag away Roop says to her now if you don't get your clothes to wear You can wear my clothes You will look very handsome in them Ishika gets too much butt hurt hearing this and throws his jacket on his face Roop catches it Ishika shouts at him shut up

Roop says to her see you can do one work , you can wear my shirt if you don't mind , you will look very good in my shirt, what girls say boyfriend's shirt Ishika mocks him hayee and then gets up and shouts at him just shut up She point finger at him and rudely shouts I will die but will never wear your clothes ever Did you understand? Roop says to her what did you just say ? you will die but will never wear my clothes ever Wow seems your memory has grown really weak but no problem lemme remind you that college picnic, . jungle , who was wearing whose shirt then Ishika gets butt hurt and recalls she wearing Roop's shirt then Roop says to her and now you are talking a lot I have seen your condition when you were hanging at that canyon . Ishika shouts at him pointing her finger at him Listen one thing opening your ears , you never was , never is and never will be my boyfriend ever Roop says to her very good You spoke truth for the first time in your life Very nice , yes I am not your boyfriend Ishika shouts yes Roop says i am not your boyfriend but your husband Ishika gets more butt hurt hearing this and shouts at him how dare you ?She beats him throwing things at him from his bag shouting at him Get out Roop stops her what are you doing Ishika throws tantrums what I will do what will I wear. Roop says to her do one thing check Himani's behen gifts which she gave to you Her choice.. Ishika gets butt hurt ( Himani gifted nighty to her and she got so much butt at it while she herself sleeps wearing nighties and she much butt hurt if Himani gifted same nighty to her )and shouts at him and taunting him her choice is best Ishika cries and throws tantrums what i should do now What I will wear Roop says to her I will go to the market and try to check new clothes for you I will try Ishika shouts at him showing him the door get out Roop says to her ok I am going Ishika shouts at him go Roop goes Ishika is very butt hurt

Ishika comes out of bathroom after getting fresh up and is shocked seeing on bed written with flowers Ishika weds Ranveer Ishika is very scared and unable to breathe in fear and and with a trembling shaking voice says Ranveer he came here She calls Roopendera and runs to outside calling for Roop Roop is talking to someone on phone Ishika sees him and grabs him by arm Roop asks her what happened Ishika holding his arm brings him to the room When she is taking him to the room , a butler with his cap down covering on his half face is going Ishika brings Roop to the room Roop asks her what happened at least tell She asks him see on the bed but is shocked because now its written with flowers on the bed Ishika weds Roopendera Flashback shown That butler was Ranveer who removes his cap and says thank you Fai Bua

Flashback

Fai bua on phone is saying to Ranveer you should take Purvi on honeymoon too That Roopendera took Ishika on honeymoon to that resort Ranveer asks Fai bua How does she know in which resort Roop took Ishika ? Fai bua says she has heard from the conversation of Kinjal , Kamla and Jigna , Roopendera Ishika have gone to sunshine resort Ranveer disconnects the call and says so they went to sunshine resort Fai bua is confused what happened to Ranveer

Roop removes the sheet on which Roopendera weds Ishika was written with flowers and asks her you got scared seeing this This must be another of your father's surprise Your father loves giving surprises so it must be another of his surprise I removed it so now are you happy You should be shocked now because there is no clothes shop here in this area and the market is actually quite far away from here Roop looks at his watch and says it must be closed by now Roop starts picking up the flowers Ishika says in her mind it must be her illusion only but there is no use of telling anything to Roopendera He will never believe me Whenever you see him he always becomes the hero I will have to do everything myself I will have to handle it myself

Ranveer comes to his room Purvi asks him why are you in the uniform Ranveer warns her stay in your limits Don't dare to question me Purvi is scared Ranveer looks at his mobile He has clicked the photograph of masquerade party invitation card of Roop and Ishika Ranveer says in his mind to Ishika now everyday a new blast will happen I will spread so much venom and bitterness in your honeymoon that you will remember this your whole life Ranveer picks up a mask and sternly says to purvi we have to go to the masquerade party at night , you have only an hour to get ready , get ready fast and this is your mask Purvi is scared and takes the mask Ranveer grabs her face and says to her no one should be able to see her face otherwise he won't leave her face worth showing to anyone ever Purvi is too scared and nods ok Ranveer asks her to get ready fast Ranveer tries to go but Purvi stops him and hesitantly asks from him why he married her Ranveer gets angry and grabs her by her waist and pull her towards him Purvi is scared Ranveer asks from her what did she ask ? ask again? Purvi hesitantly asks from him why he married her ? Ranveer grabs her earring she feels pain and says because you love your sister very much Purvi nods no Ranveer grabs her throat and says to her you will do anything for your sister right ? Purvi is in pain and nods yes Ranveer leaves her throat and says only that's why I married you Purvi is crying Ranveer says to her do you want to ask anything more ? Purvi cries and nods no Ranveer asks her then go Purvi is crying Ranveer shouts at her go Purvi runs to get ready Ranveer says in his mind Ishika I will make these 4 nights and 5 days package so much horrible for you that you will be scared of yourself Now next big blast will happen at the party

Himani and Himanshu are with Kanchan and Rupesh Himani thanks a man who has removed the honeycomb The man takes the honeycomb with him Kanchan thanks Himani and Himanshu for coming on time and solving this issue otherwise they were confused what to do . Himani says to Kanchan I told you whenever you need us call us Himani asks from Rupesh but how this happened so suddenly Rupesh says don't know but bees are bees they make honeycomb anywhere Rupesh asks from Himani not to tell this to Roop and Ishika otherwise they will come back leaving their honeymoon in between Himani says don't worry she won't . Kanchan asks Himani and Himanshu to come inside while she will take Rupesh to his room for rest Kanchan takes Rupesh inside Himani says to her husband Its very strange two incidents at same day First aunty forgot the gas opened and now this , something is not right Himanshu says he is also feeling same but they cannot tell Roop and Ishika anything now and they must keep strict watch on this house Himani agrees Standing on balcony Romila , Praful and Dhawal are seeing all this Praful says we thought at least they will be in problem for some time but they solved the problem in just two hours Dhawal says they will keep scaring them There Ranveer is making Roopendera and Ishika's honeymoon a hell and here they will make these people's lives hell Romila says their next move should be more horrible for these people

At party Geet is clicking pictures of guests Roop comes Geet is mesmerized seeing him and says wow Roop waves hi to her Geet waves back hi Roop comes to her Geet is completely mesmerized Geet says to him welcome welcome to the party Roop thanks her Geet grabs Roop's arm and praises him you are looking number 1 handsome , so so so handsome , Geet says to Roop wish you would be bachelor .Roop asks her what ?Geet says I am just joking Geet asks where is your wife ? Roop says you know ladies how much time they take getting ready Geet sees Ishika and says wow she is looking so good in my dress Roop looks at Ishika and is mesmerized Rishta tha plays Ishika comes to Roop

Precap

Roop and Ishika are dancing wearing masks Roop says to Ishika you are looking stunning Ishika rudely says to him because of you I had to wear this dress Roop says to her what you always keep saying because of me Ishika falsely blames him because of you that accident happened Because of you I lost my clothes

mahi12 thumbnail
Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop Written Update 26th November 2018

Masquerade Party

Ishika comes to Roop . Roop is mesmerized seeing her Ishika is happy and very proud of herself seeing him mesmerized . Geet is clicking Ishika's photos . Ishika inults Roop shut your mouth otherwise mosquito will go inside your mouth(His mouth wasnt even open She insulted him for daring to be mesmerized by her She herself always have mouth ultra wide open when she is mesmerized by him and also for no reason she always had her mouth open but insults him )Roop is hurt . Ishika is very happy she insulted him Geet asks them May i ( can i click your photos) Roop says to Ishika get the photos clicked its all about medicines Ishika puts a fake smile on her face Roop stand with Ishika with a bit of distance from Ishika Geet asks him to stand near Ishika Ishika pretends to be disgusted hearing this to insult Roop . Roop is uncomfortable but stands closer to Ishika with forced smile on his face Geet asks him to put his hand on Ishika's shoulder Roop is stunned . Ishika pretends to be disgusted to insult Roop hearing this Geet says to Roop come on she is your wife . Roop puts hand on Ishika's shoulder Ishika butt pretends to be disgusted and looks at his hand with disgust on her shoulder then put smile on her face looking at Geet Geet asks Ishika you put hand around Roop's back Ishika puts arm around his waist Geet asks them to smile They both give a forced half smile Geet again asks them to smile They both give a forced smile . Geet click their pictures and gives them thumbs up after clicking the pictures Roop says to Geet I think there is enough medicine dose for today Geet says to them she has clicked the medicine dose of Rupesh uncle for tonight, she will come back after sending these pictures to him Geet goes Ishika with a fake smile waves bye to Geet and then angrily turns her face to other side from Roop . Roop smiles looking at her Ishika is mesmerized with ball room decorations

Patels :

Rupesh and Kanchan sitting on the bed are seeing Roop and Ishika's masquerade party pictures on Rupesh 's mobile Rupesh and Kanchan are very happy Rupesh says to Kanchan seeing these two happy like this , all tensions disappear Kanchan agrees and asks Rupesh now will he sleep comfortably ? Rupesh says of course Kanchan takes mobile from him and puts it on table They both go to sleep

Masquerade party :

Couples are dancing. Ishika is alone and looking for Roop . Roop comes from behind and sees her looking for someone and understands she is looking for him He first tries to call her by touching her shoulder but then stops and coughs Ishika is shocked and turns to see him Roop asks her you are looking for whom? I am here Ishika lies and tries to cover up she was searching for no one Roop says ok and looks to other side Ishika looks at him mesmerized

The host comes and greets everyone in the microphone Hello you all beautiful girls and boys I will request you all , please don't feel shy and just hit the track and dance and which couple will dance the best they will be the king and queen of this night Ishika is very happy hearing this and happily looks at Roop The couples start dancing except for Roop and Ishika . Geet comes to Roop and Ishika and say to them I have seen all the floor but there is no any other best couple than you and i am also sure no one else can dance better than you both Ishika is tensed ( because she does not know about ballroom and party dance )Roop sees Ishika tensed and tries to make excuse to Geet to avoid dancing saying dance and now but? Geet cuts him and insists come on for Rupesh uncle Geet gives them their masks and says to them take these masks and start the dance Ishika is tensed

Patels :

Kanchan and Rupesh are sleeping but are rudely woken up with someone throwing a stone wrapped in a paper breaking the window into their room Kanchan turns on the light and sees the stone on floor Kanchan picks up the stone and sees the broken window Kanchan unwraps the paper and is shocked and scared to see Namaste written in blood on the paper Rupesh asks Kanchan what happened show me the paper ? Kanchan shows him the paper and he is shocked and scared seeing Namaste written in blood on the paper Kanchan and Rupesh are very scared

Masquerade Party :

Roop and Ishika have worn their masks but looking here and there instead of dancing Geet says to them Oh excuse me i asked you both to dance not to look here and there Look into each other's eyes only then you will enjoy this night Geet pushes them both closer to each other and asks them start Roop extend his hand to Ishika asking her hand for dance Ishika is disgusted but seeing Geet puts a fake smile on her face and gives her hand to Roop. Ishika is disgusted BG rishta tha plays Roop puts his hand around her waist to dance Ishika is disgusted and turns her face to other side but then looks at Geet put fake smile on her face Geet clicks their photos Roop dance and Ishika follows his steps Geet click their pictures When Geet goes to bit distance to click their photos from different angle Roop in a low voice says to Ishika by the way this dress... Ishika cuts him and falsely blames him I had to wear this dress because of you Roop says even if you had to wear it because of me you are looking stunning Ishika rudely says to him and insult him see in photos only faces appear, talks cannot be heard so you don't need to lie and do false praising of me Roop is, irked frustrated ( how much pathetic she is who insults him on compliment too and blames him to be a liar ) Ishika threatens him otherwise .. Roop gets angry and twist her with force and asks otherwise what ??? Ishika opens her mouth ultra wide open in shock Roop pretends to smile seeing Geet Roop asks from Ishika and what you were saying because of me because of me ? Ishika blatantly lies and falsely blame him because of you the accident happened , because of you I lost my bag , because of you I lost my clothes Roop is angry and says to her enough is enough Nothing happened because of me You showed extra smartness Ishika rudely says and lies oh really and you showed extra foolishness Roop gets angry and twist her again with force and angrily and loudly asks from her what did you say Ishika is jaw dropped The other couples stop dancing and look at Roop and Ishika Roop seeing them tries to cover up by saying such a nice party He says to couples please enjoy the party The couples start dancing Roop and Ishika dance Roop angrily but in a low voice asks from Ishika what were you saying ? Ishika shamelessly lies and falsely blames him I said accident happened only because of you Roop says to her if you forgot then let me remind you accident happened because the driver was feeling sleepy and I even asked him to let me drive, he should have handled Ishika falsely blames him then you should have handled Why you did not not handle ? Roop is frustrated with her and says you have such amazing talent , amazing talent In every situation you always find my mistake In every situation you always me Ishika is very happy and proud of herself after hearing this and gestures to him yes you are always wrong

Ranveer with face covered with the mask comes to the party dragging purvi and search for Roop and Ishika and finally sees them Ranveer says in his mind you can hide your face under the mask Ishika but I will still find you Ranveer says to Purvi come, today I will make you dance on my finger tips He drags Purvi to the dance floor Ranveer with his face covered dance with Purvi near Roop and Ishika Purvi says to Ranveer but he is looking at Ishika and not listening to her Purvi hesitantly says Ranveer ji our wedding happened in which circumstances I could not understand first how to handle it but now I think we should think about our future together Purvi sees Ranveer is not listening to her but looking somewhere else Purvi tries to remove her mask but Ranveer warns her don't you dare I told your face should not be seen by anyone now dance Purvi gets scared Ranveer says in his mind looking at Roop and Ishika so that I can destroy Roopendera and Ishika's honeymoon

Ranveer forces to Purvi to dance with him Ranveer while dancing comes very closer to Ishika and tries to touch her but another couple comes in between the small space and Ranveer had to move away Dance continues Roop when turns Ishika Ranveer makes Ishika trip but Roop saves her from falling down but Ishika slightly hits another couple Roop says to the couple I am so sorry The guy rudely says to Roop what sorry ? if you want to compete than do it in right way otherwise go sit there , don't waste the space of this dance room His wife with attitude says loser to Ishika Ishika is butt hurt hearing this and shouts huh ? The couple start dancing Ishika is angry and shouts how dare she call me loser Roop tries to calm her let it go whatever happened Ishika with puffy face says no , no body can call me loser Ishika says to Roop , Roopendera Singh Waghela lets show to them who is the best Roop asks her is she sure ?Ishika says I have never been no sure Ishika with puffy face is looking at the lady who called her loser Ishika with a puffy face says to Roop I just want to win at every cost Ishika extends her hand to Roop asking him dance with her and taunts him can I trust you ? Roop gives his hand to her and says just wait and watch Now Ishika happily jumps to dance with Roop and comes closer to him holding him ready to dance They dance Ishika follows Roop's steps Couples dance Roop , Ishika and Ranveer Purvi dance closer to each other Ranveer is constantly eyeing Roop and Ishika . Because of Purvi's mistake , Ranveer's mask drops down and he is shocked and turns to see Roop Roop' s back is towards him and so he could not see Ranveer Ranveer immediately put his mask and glares at Purvi Purvi is scared and says sorry to him Ranveer angrily says to her dance but Purvi hesitantly says she is feeling very hungry, can they eat dinner Ranveer angrily says to her go eat in the room through room service He pushes her to get lost Purvi goes crying Dance ends Everyone claps for Roop and Ishika Ishika is very happy Roop thanks everyone

The host comes and says to all couples you all made this night so special and beautiful with your dance but now time has time to announce the results Ishika is anticipated and excited Roop looks at her and smiles seeing her anticipation and excitement The host announces so the best dancing couple of tonight is , the award goes to Mr and Mrs Roopendera Singh Waghela Ishika gets very happy hearing this Roop is also happy Ishika turns to that lady who called her loser and taunt her so did you see who is loser You both could try your best but could never win To show off to that couple Ishika asks from Roop right ? Roop nods right

Ishika is very happy and looks towards stage and is very happy Roop looks at her and says in his mind I fell in love with your this go getter attitude and confidence The host ask Roop and Ishika to please come on stage and make each other wear the sashes Roop and Ishika go to stage Roop makes Ishika wear the Best couple sash Ishika makes Roop wear sash Ranveer comes and sees this and is very angry and says in his mind They are enjoying a lot tonight , time has come to spoil their fun Everyone claps Ishika is enjoying the clapping of people Roop smiles seeing her happy Ishika is not leaving the stage herself Roop asks her come lets go Ishika comes down then Ishika happily says to Roop I am very happy Roop says yes and that's because of me Ishika gets butt hurt hearing truth and rudely says whatever and I am going to my room to get fresh up Ishika with her disgusting attitude goes to her room Roop smirks and says alright

Ishika while going to her room is badmouthing Roop and saying to herself how he was saying they won because of him only , never said we won because of both us He always tries to show off he is the best Ishika hears someone crying and sees a lady ( Purvi with her back turned towards her ) crying standing in a corner Ishika goes towards her but Geet comes and takes Ishika with her to the other side and asks her what are you doing here I was looking for you downwards, come on now I need to click more pictures Ishika says she came for bathroom Geets asks her then get fresh up hurriedly ,correct her make up , jewelry and everything and come fast because mix couple dance is going to start soon Ishika looks towards that lady and sees a guy kissing her Ishika is relieved seeing this Geet takes Ishika with her When Ishika is gone Ranveer sees her He was not kissing Purvi but have forced her in that pose only . Purvi asks him what he was doing Ranveer grabs her by her hair and angrily says to her I asked you to eat dinner through room service then what the hell you are doing outside Purvi is crying Ranveer pushes her to go her room when she is not going herself he drags her with her to the room Purvi cries

The host announces the best couple dancing competition is over now , now lets play a fun game Roop asks the host what is the game ,?The host says the game is all couples will dance with their partners but there is a twist in this game the twist is when music will change , your dancing partner will change too , you will have to dance with your new dancing partner so are you ready ? The host asks the musicians to play the music The couples dance Roop and Ishika dance Ranveer also dances with some other lady now The music change , the partners change Ranveer's partner is Ishika now Roop is happily dancing with someone else Ishika gets asthma attack in fear feeling Ranveer's touch but she could not recognize him by face because he is wearing mask Before the music changes ishika says to Ranveer she needs to go but Ranveer pulls her closer to him in a hug and whispers in her ear if you are not mine then no one else's too Ishika is shocked and trembling with fear says this voice Who is he ? Ranveer twirls her and goes Ishika is madly looking for here and there Roop who is happily dancing with his dance partner sees Ishika madly searching for someone Roop is confused and calls her what happened Ishika ? but she runs searching for Ranveer Roop goes after Ishika calling for her Ishika sees Ranveer , his back turned towards her and comes to him and says I recognized you She turns him towards her and removes his mask but its someone else not Ranveer but someone else wearing Ranveer's mask and clothes Ishika is shocked The man asks her yes ? Ishika says sorry to him The man goes Roop comes to Ishika and asks her what happened Tell me what happened ? Are you ok ? Ishika says that man's voice was so familiar and his face ? Roop asks her whose voice , whose face , about whom you are talking Tell me everything but Ishika rudely says to him nothing I want to go to my room Roop calls her Ishika please listen to me, tell me but Ishika storms to her room Geet calls Ishika to stop she needs to click the pictures Roop stops Geet and says to her I think enough pictures are clicked for today Ishika is very disturbed at the moment She needs rest Geet says ok Roop goes after Ishika

Ranveer wearing another coat turns now and says in his mind This was just first day of your honeymoon Let the day 2 begin , before your this honeymoon package finishes , I will make you both run back

At Patels

Kanchan and Rupesh are sitting on their beds unable to sleep Kanchan says to Rupesh they have been living in this house since so many years but never such horrible things happened before with them You too know these not coincidences but someone's intentional plans against us Rupesh nods yes Kanchan says Enough now , we have tolerated enough now no more Kanchan tries to go to confront Mota Kaka and family but Rupesh stops her and says don't take any step in emotions We don't know what problem is waiting for us outside , we need to take steps after thinking Kanchan says to Rupesh we will keep thinking and these people will make our lives worst Rupesh says to kanchan , have faith on God and your deeds These people can give us problems but cannot destroy our confidence We stopped Ishika's wedding with Ranveer , that was also blessing of the God so only God will pull us out this problem

Mota Kaka , Praful Dhawal and Romila are spying on Rupesh and Kanchan outside their room . Mota Kaka says to Praful now its your turn to show your talent Praful is holding something in his bag

Resort

Ishika comes to their room Roop comes after her and closes the door and asks her at least tell what happened ? Ishika rudely says to him I said nothing happened I think it was only my imagination I am tired and I will change and sleep then will feel better She goes to change The butler knocks at the door Roop opens it The butler says he came for room service Roop allows him in . Roop gets Kamla's call He attends it but due to poor network goes outside When Roop comes back talking to Kamla saying good night to her and disconnecting the call He is shocked seeing the room service man has decorated the room with candles , flowers on bed & table and spraying air fresher in the room Roop asks from him excuse me Do this all come in room service ? Geet comes and gives money to the butler and thanks him Roop understands she asked the butler to do all this The butler goes Geet whistles and hits Roop and asks him so how did you find the surprise Roop is uncomfortable but gives a forced smile Geet says what you will say but these candles , these flowers , this perfume All are so beautiful and romantic She says to him so love birds have fun She asks Roop don't trouble Ishika much and no need to wake up early .She goes closing the door Ishika comes from bathroom wearing short nighty gifted by Himani and is doing fake drama she is feeling awkward and trying to cover herself up with hands

Precap

Ishika falsely blames Roop and insults him These candles , these flowers I know your intentions very well Your sister gifted me this nighty Roop removes his coat Ishika turns away and shouts at him why are you removing your clothes Roop says I am not removing clothes but giving you the coat because you are feeling uncomfortable in these clothes He gives her his coat Ishika is butt hurt and does not take it Roop again asks her take it She then snatches the coat from him

Roop is sleeping on the sofa Ishika on the bed Geet is knocking at the door and asking them to open the door

mahi12 thumbnail

Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop 27th November 2018 Written Update

Episode starts with Ishika coming in front of Roop in the short nighty Roop is mesmerized by her face Rishta tha plays in Roop's Background Ishika insults him by rudely clicking fingers on his face and rudely saying Oh hello Ishika seeing candles and flowers shamelessly lies and falsely blame Roop , this all , you did all this right ? Roop says no I did nothing but ... Ishika cuts his sentence and shouts at him shut up How cheap . She shamelessly lies and falsely blame him , I know only you did this all What do you think ? now whats going to happen ? what ? Roop asks her what do you mean what will happen ?Ishika gets butt hurt hearing this and says these candles and all this , i have understood all your intentions What do you think ? This nighty that your sister gave to me She shamelessly lies and falsely blames him pointing finger at him I can see your intentions very clearly

Roop says to her I have no such intention what you are thinking . Ishika is butt hurt hearing this and glares at him. Roop says I went to talk to mummy outside because here there was network issue inside but when i came back i saw all this and i also same surprised as you I did nothing . Ishika is butt hurt ,angry and disappointed Roop says i will extinguish all these candles Ishika is butt hurt and disappointed

When Roop tries to extinguish the candles she suddenly shouts Ishika shouts at him why you want to extinguish the candles why you want to do dark in the room ?Roop is irked and frustrated with her and asks her what exactly you want in your life ? Ishika is butt hurt hearing this Roop says to her just now you had problem with candles , now when i am going to extinguish the candles you have problem with that too You are .. He gestures her you are mad Ishika is butt hurt and angry hearing this Roop tries to remove his jacket Ishika shouts covering her eyes and turning to the other side Roop gets scared with her sudden shouting and asks her what happened Ishika shouts at him why are you removing your clothes Roop is annoyed and frustrated with her and holds his head and then says to her I am not removing my clothes , you are uncomfortable in these clothes so i am giving you my jacket Ishika is butt hurt and angry hearing this Roop extends his jacket to her and asks her take it and wear it . Ishika is butt hurt and disappointed and does not take Roop again asks her take it Ishika does not take it Roop again asks but sternly this time her take it She snatches the jacket from him but does not wear it Roop goes to bathroom holding his head. Ishika does not wear his jacket but is butt hurt, angry. frustrated and disappointed

Next morning

PATELS

Kanchan comes to bathroom in the morning to wash her face She washes her face Suddenly red colored water starts coming from tap but at first Kanchan does not realize it and washes her face as it is but then she gets the smell from her hands and open her eyes and sees red color on her hands and is shocked and scared thinking its blood . She sees her face in the mirror Her face is covered with red color She thinks its blood Kanchan screams . Outside Rupesh gets shocked and tensed hearing his wife screaming and calls her and asks her what happened ? Kanchan comes running to him and shows him her red hands and her face is covered with red color too . Rupesh is shocked and scared , he too thinks its blood Kanchan trembles in fear

WAGHELAS

Fai bua comes with her breakfast and sits in front of TV Fai bua calls Kinjal to come fast and turn on the TV otherwise she ( fai bua ) will miss her favorite serial Kinjal comes and turns on the TV for Fai bua The promo of new serial '' Sitara'' is on TV Kinjal and Fai Bua promote Sitara by praising its promo and showing their excitement to watch it When Kinjal says she will watch it too Fai bua scolds her to go do her work Disappointed Kinjal leaves Fai bua comfortably watch her favorite serial

RESORT

Ishika is comfortably sleeping on the bed in the short nighty not wearing Roop's jacket Roop is sleeping on the sofa Geet knocking the door and asking them come on guys open the door Ishika is butt hurt and angry at Geet for disturbing her beauty sleep but gets up from the bed Roop hurriedly gets up and puts his pillow on the bed and hide the sheet he was using as blanket under the blanket Geet is knocking the door Roop tells her he is coming He asks Ishika are you ready ? Ishika is irritated. Roop opens the door Geet happily jumps and says good morning to him Roop says good morning to her Geet happily claps his hands and goes to Ishika whistling and happily asks from her so how was your night ? Ishika is angry Geet then happily says see no words and no reaction after all those candles those flowers , all that romantic decoration was my idea Ishika is butt hurt hearing this and glares at Geet Roop looks at Ishika Geet says to them but guys this is not done , at least I deserved a compliment for this , if you would have given me one small compliment , you would not have lost anything .Ishika is butt hurt .Geet with a puffy face says to them now give me a hug and thanks Ishika is disgusted Geet then with a puffy face says no hug no jhappi She then happily says to them no problem I will take myself Geet first hugs Roop Ishika is jealous Geet then hugs Ishika Ishika is disgusted Geet then asks from them so guys tell me one thing How was your last night ? Cozy cozy , lovely dozy She then says you don't need to tell your faces are telling how your night must have been She then laughs to herself Geet then says to them now get ready fast , we need to go for an activity outside Roop looks at Ishika Ishika is making disgusting faces Geet whistles to Ishika Ishika gets angry and rudely says to her Oh God please stop it please Ishika then rudely says to Geet actually I am very tired and having head ache I want to sleep , you have disappeared my sleep You know what I want some me time Geet says but Ishika we have to go out for the activity Ishika rudely says I don't care When my headache will go away then I will see Ishika rudely says to Geet I am going to spa please don't follow me there Ishika goes rolling her eyes .

PATELS

Rupesh and Kanchan are sitting outside with their breakfast Kanchan is still scared and disturbed trying to clean her hands Rupesh consoles her to forget what happened and relax He seeing her still trying to clean her hands , tells her she does not need to clean her hands now there is nothing on her hands now. Kanchan is very disturbed Rupesh asks Kanchan to have breakfast He tries to feed her with his own hands but Kanchan does not want to eat Romila mocks Kanchan to eat , Kaka is feeding her with so much love . Mota Kaka , his wife , Romila , Praful and Dhawal come . Mota Kaka says to Rupesh he has heard what happened , but there is nothing to worry about , it was only a color bomb , society's children must have thrown the color bomb in the water tank by mistake Himani hears this and says color bomb . Mota kaka and family are shocked seeing Himani. Himani is in police uniform Himani comes and stands near Rupesh and Kanchan and says I don't understand why all the mistakes and coincidences are happening with these two only . Romila taunts Himani I don't understand why you always come to this house thinking its your house, now why you came here ? Himani replies to her I came here to make sure whether these mistakes are happening from society's children or... She angrily looks at Mota Kaka and his family who are scared now . Himani asks from Kanchan can she show her the water tank . Kanchan says yes . Mota Kaka and family are scared

RESORT

Ishika is taking steam bath .Ranveer opens the door but she does not realize He comes and tries to touch her , moves on his hand on her body trying to touch her , she after sometime realizes someone is here and wakes up and shouts who is here She has asthma attack in fear and is shouting who is here She tries to go out but someone close the door Ishika is shocked and scared and cries and shouts open the door She shouts for help , is someone here ?She is crying ( more having asthma attack ) and shouting who is here ? She then sees someone outside She cleans the steam from the glass door and is shocked seeing Ranveer . She screams and cling to the wall shouting between asthma attack don't come near me , don't touch me . She sits near wall and cries . Then she sees Ranveer is not there She gets up and scared, tries to see through door but Ranveer suddenly comes in front of her and she shouts no and screams and again cling to the wall shouting don't come near me She sits by the wall and cries out loud shouting don't come near me She shouts for help , help me and cries Roop comes running hearing her shouting and comes inside and calls Ishika Ishika first screams seeing him Roop tells her its me Ishika is relieved seeing him and shouts Roopendera Roop asks her what happened ? She gets up holding his hands and looks here and there Roop asks her what happened She rushes out holding his hands and outside tells him in between her asthma attack he was there , he was there I saw him ... Roop asks her who ?who was there ? Ishika says Ranveer Roop is shocked and asks Ranveer ? Ishika trembling in fear tells him Ranveer is there inside the steam room Ranveer is there inside . Roop says to her no one is inside . Geet Manager and few other guests too come hearing Ishika shouting Geet asks Ishika what happened ? Ishika shouts he is there Ranveer is there . Roop checks inside the steam room but no one is there Roop tells her no one is here He asks her come check yourself Ishika is not moving Roop holds her and makes her check inside but Ishikal clinged to him from the door sees inside Roop says to her see no one is here . Ishika is shocked Roop asks her please come out , please . He makes her come out Ishika is shocked and scared and still in asthma attack Roop says to her just relax , no one is in there , Ishika tells Roop shouting and crying no he was there I saw him with my own eyes I was lying and I felt someone tried to touch me here ( she points at her neck but the fact she woke up only when he tried to touch her legs ) , some one tried to touch me Geet asks Ishika to relax Ishika shouting tells Roop I saw his face in the steam I saw him with my own eyes and when I tried to come out screaming , the door got locked and I saw him outside the door and saw him through glass I saw him Roop consoles her no one is inside and outside Ishika please relax. The manager says to Ishika let me tell you mam , ladies and gents steaming is separate , no man can come here Roop asks the manager please first ask these people to go please . The manager requests the other guests to please go The guests go Ishika is trembling in fear from Ranveer . Roop takes a towel and covers Ishika with it Roop consoles Ishika we have cross checked , no one is inside Ishika shouts at him why are you not trying to believe me , I am saying I saw him will I lie ? Roop says to her ok , we will do one work , if anyone would have come inside there must be CCTV footage of him ,we can check that . Roop asks the manager can we ?The manager says ok sir no problem if you want to see the footage you can see it I will do the arrangements , come Roop asks Ishika lets go He takes Ishika holding her and consoling her Geet follows them

Ranveer comes out of his hiding and runs upstairs and go out closing the store room and says in his mind to Roop you can check how many CCTV footages but the fact there are no cameras on the secret passage through this store Ranveer smirks evilly

Roop and Ishika with the manager Ishika asks from manager are you sure you checked well ? The manager says yes mam , let me explain to you the steam and spa open at 8 pm and our cameras are at the entrance , we have seen our CCTV cameras , the kind of person you are telling , no such man came inside . The manager says like I have already told you , this is ladies steam and spa , no man is allowed here , trust me mam .Roop says thank you to the manager The manager says welcome sir and have a good day The manager goes Ishika says to Roop , Roopendera this manager can say whatever , but I telling you truth , I saw Ranveer there I cannot believe he is not here .Roop says ok then lets verify at the reception Ishika nods yes Roop asks her come They go to reception Roop asks the receptionist excuse me mam , can you please after checking tell us , is there any guest staying here with the name Ranveer Singh Waghela . The receptionist says ok and checks and then say to Roop no Sir there is no guest with this name . Roop says ok then check with Mr Waghela's name The receptionist checks says no sir not with this name either Ishika says to Roop , Roopendera show her the photograph of Ranveer , perhaps she understands seeing the photo Roop says ok and he shows the receptionist Ranveer's photo through his mobile and asks her have you seen him before ? The receptionist says no Sir, I have never seen him before Roop says ok Thank you . Roop asks Ishika shall we go now ? Roop and Ishika go .Ranveer comes and smiles evilly He flirts with the receptionist and praises her she did her work perfectly and gives her envelope of money

PATELS

Himani with some constables is checking the water tank She does not find anything in one water tank She asks the constables to check all water tanks of this house Himani says to Kanchan and Rupesh these color bombs are very poisonous If a person drinks water diluted with these color bombs then he can fall seriously ill . Kanchan and Rupesh are tensed Vaish is also standing with them worried . Mota Kaka and family come running upstairs . Mota Kaka asks from Himani what are you doing ?With whose permission you are investigating in my house He says to Rupesh I told you , it was only a mistake happened from society's children but you through your relatives in police are torturing us with this investigation . Mota Kaka says to his wife I will call SP sahab He tries to call but Himani takes phone from him and says to him I haven't blamed anyone of you so you cannot file any complain against me I was only talking to aunty and came to know about this incident so came to check She says to Mota Kaka and his family if you haven't done anything wrong then there is no need to be scared . She sees Mota Kaka and his family's nervousness especially Praful who is very scared Romila and Praful recall Flashback Romila helping Praful to throw the color bombs in the water tank

The constables after checking tell Himani they found no proof. Mota Kaka and family are relieved Himani then says looks like it was only children's mistake Mota Kaka and his family try to leave but Himani stops them one minute I just want to ask one question She goes and from the back of water tank pick up a handkerchief and shows it to them and asks them whose handkerchief is this ? Praful is shocked and scared because its his handkerchief he dropped while throwing color bombs in the tank Vaish recognizes its Praful's handkerchief but is quiet Mota Kaka and family are scared Himani understands from their fear they were behind this criminal act

RESORT

Ishika come to the room and is restless Roop comes and closes the door Roop comes to her and tries to console her Ishika please relax but she shouts at him how can you ask me to relax I am telling you I have seen Ranveer in steam room and I haven't seen him for the first time today . Roop is shocked hearing this and asks her what do you mean you did not see him for the first time today When you saw Bhai before in the resort ? Ishika says I cannot say it with surety but when we came here yesterday I think I saw him Ishika now tells Roop Flashback Ranveer in masquerade party pulling her in a hug and saying to her if you are not mine then of no one else too and twirling her Ishika seeing Ranveer through steam bath door .

Roop asks her so much happened and you did not tell me ?Ishika falsely blames him again and rudely says to him I told you in the morning but what you did ?Roop asks her what do you mean what I did ?Ishika you are blaming me for everything Roop says to her we have checked the CCTV footage , register everything I can understand what you are going through you are still very disturbed Calm down please The doorbell rings Roop says to Ishika one second Roop opens the door Its Geet who comes jumping inside saying hello honeymooners Its time She shows them an envelope Irritated Ishika asks her time for what? . Roop asks her what you are talking about ? Geet says to him you haven't read this This is the best part of your honeymoon She gives him the envelope saying read this Ishika is butt hurt and rolls her eyes Roop takes the envelope and opens it and reads the paper inside romance in ... then is stunned and uncomfortable and puts it back in the envelope Ishika angrily glares at him Roop gives the envelope to Ishika .. Ishika takes it and opens it and opens her mouth ultra wide open reading it and shouts romance in wild Ishika says to Geet this must be your idea .Geet says of course whose else it can be Roop does drama in ront of Geet to avoid going to the trip says but what should I tell you Ishika is not feeling well Ishika is butt hurt hearing this and glares at Roop. Roop asks Ishika you don't keep standing sit down Roop makes Ishika sit on the bed Ishika is angry Roop says to Geet Ishika is feeling cold and flu since last night In this condition going to jungle and stay in the tent Ishika is angry hearing this Roop puts hand on Ishika's shoulder and says its not good for her Ishika rudely shrugs Roop's hand from her shoulder Roop says to Geet now your clicking photos is also important , after all its about Papa's medicines so you can do one work Roop sits with Ishika and asks Geet you can click our all photos in this room right now , your work will also be easy . Geet is very impressed with Roop She lovingly holds his arm and makes him stand up and praises him Oh Roopendera You are so lovely Ishika is jealous and insecure seeing this Roop innocently asks from Geet what happened ? Geet praises Roop you are so caring , you respect girls so much you think about them so much and along with that She pats on his muscle and praises him you are macho too Roop innocently says yeah right Ishika gets up burning in jealousy Geet says to Roop God has stopped making boys like this anymore Geet asks from Roop can I ask you one question ? Roop says yes Geet asks from him do you have a twin brother who is exactly like you ? Ishika is extremely jealous Geet says to Roop even if he is not your twin but still he will work for me if he is hot , handsome and happening just like you Roop looks at Ishika who is angrily glaring at him Roop smiles seeing her jealous and then turns to Geet Ishika is making faces in jealousy Roop says to Geet , sorry but I have no twin brother Geet is disappointed Roop says to Geet , God has made me and after making me he has stopped making boys of my model Ishika is extremely jealous and making faces in jealousy Roop looks at Ishika and then says I am a single piece , one and only Geet holds his hand and says yeah you are absolutely right Ishika is very jealous and angrily pulls Roop away from Geet holding his hand and separating them and coming in between and says to Geet what you were saying going to jungle , we will go Roop is surprised at Ishika changing her colors and asks Ishika but what about your cold , your flu Ishika says its ok No issue Ishika says to Geet what you were saying only couple entry and all that so you cannot come there It will be very difficult for you because only couples can enter there Geet says but she has to come with them because she has to click the photos Papa's medicines Ishika is angry hearing this Roop smiles and says to Geet yeah right Jealous Ishika glares at him Geet says to Ishika don't worry I will leave immediately after clicking some photos She then asks Ishika to get ready fast , she is waiting for them in the car She says bye to Ishika and lovingly waves bye to Roop and pats on his chest then goes Roop happily waves bye to her and says take care Ishika is fuming in jealousy and glaring at him Roop asks Ishika what was the need for you to say yes to her Ishika glares at him Roop says to her I told her you are feeling well , you are having flu Ishika angrily says to him so what you think , she would have gone like this , she keeps circling you 24/7 for click click , medicines , at least for 12 hours we will get rid of her Roop asks her for how many hours ? Ishika says 12 hours Roop says 12 hours , in jungle, with you God knows what will happen of me Ishika gets butt hurt hearing this and glares at him Roop says I am scared even thinking about Ishika glares at him

Ranveer is packing Purvi asks him what he is doing ? Ranveer says to her mind your own business Purvi asks him are we going back ? Ranveer says not we , only I am going for some important work Purvi comes to him and says to him actually its our honeymoon so I want to go with you too Ranveer angrily grabs her by shoulders and says to her no you will only stay locked in this room Ranveer throws Purvi on the bed Purvi is scared Ranveer says in his mind what he could not do last time in jungle he will do this time He smiles evilly

Precap

The doctor says to Roop first be a friend of your wife then expect something else from her Roop says to Ishika we don't have marriage relation between us , this marriage is only a deal but till we are staying together why to stay as enemies Why can't we stay as friends ? He extend his hand to Ishika for friendship Ishika looks on