Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Once way of making Vivaan's life hell would be to exploit his claustrophobia...

Papa ji villain nai hai reπŸ˜† He will not attempt on VK's life πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

You only said Na... You can't take him seriously and I concur. Mostly some ridiculous stuff like spoiling Vivaan's wardrobe or making him eat Aachar but I do not know how that becomes a 'test of true lubb'.🀣
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Papa ji villain nai hai reπŸ˜† He will not attempt on VK's life πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

You only said Na... You can't take him seriously and I concur. Mostly some ridiculous stuff like spoiling Vivaan's wardrobe or making him eat Aachar but I do not know how that becomes a 'test of true lubb'.🀣

πŸ˜†

AD may be ignorant enough to think it is just a fear that Vivaan has, his weakness.  He might just lock him in the store room but not think it would actually kill him...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago

I have so much to say on this particular point! 😳 

Why didn't you say?😲

About your previous point... Since old scripts are paper planes now, what you have written is possible and that's what I do not want to hear.πŸ₯±

There should be thread for Uncle's strategies to see how many predictions come true🀣
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Why didn't you say?😲

About your previous point... Since old scripts are paper planes now, what you have written is possible and that's what I do not want to hear.πŸ₯±

There should be thread for Uncle's strategies to see how many predictions come true🀣

I was not in the mood to write about AD. πŸ˜†
I posted the thread for you. 🀣
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmagurl21

I believe that it would be the good with the bad. More romance and angst at certain points in this storyline track. Emotions and relationships is probably what is helping with the trp of the show.

I just read your comment on YT. 😊  Great post Mimi! πŸ‘πŸΌ

' wickedlyunique 2 days ago
I need Amaya to wake and just go HAM on everyone. Like I get Vivaan was an ***hole but I mean how did anyone expect him to keep his crap together when he went through what he did: played with like a puppet, almost lost the sister he raised as a child, ACTUALLY lost his mother. Be greatful he didn't snap and end up in a mental asylum. And how the heck is Vivaan and Meera supposed to be separated Amar Dhingra??? They all live in Vivaan's house!!! Amaya needs to wake up and just go nuts on the Dhingra's. The only one allowed to hate Vivaan right now is Meera.'
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I just read your comment on YT. 😊  Great post Mimi! πŸ‘πŸΌ

' wickedlyunique 2 days ago
I need Amaya to wake and just go HAM on everyone. Like I get Vivaan was an ***hole but I mean how did anyone expect him to keep his crap together when he went through what he did: played with like a puppet, almost lost the sister he raised as a child, ACTUALLY lost his mother. Be greatful he didn't snap and end up in a mental asylum. And how the heck is Vivaan and Meera supposed to be separated Amar Dhingra??? They all live in Vivaan's house!!! Amaya needs to wake up and just go nuts on the Dhingra's. The only one allowed to hate Vivaan right now is Meera.'

I agree as well. Except for Meera, no one can be justified. Especially if they try traumatizing him. Amar can be angry but how far?

But to sound like a broken record, I'd say he's not in an asylum yet coz the writers of this show use mentally deranging events ONLY to move the plot.πŸ˜†
Also Dhingras... Their reaction when they got to know he was played with like a puppet was that of nonchalance. Like ohh ok that was sad, anyways let's order mithais for pammi and amaya's homecoming.πŸ˜† As if being played with like that was so everyday lol.
And now for the worst... A father makes the life of that man hellish, who's mourning his mother. Haso saare!

But what's the point anyway... CVs made Vivaan behave in such a manner that Kaleerein got reduced to his actions and rest of them are being applauded for their insensitivity.

You guys were discussing about stages of grief... But I do not think BV knows about that.😊 Doesn't her 'sensitive' treatment to the plot tell a story of its own?

P.S If Amaya wakes up anytime soon, she might just go and stay with bhabhi for the latter's moral support.

P.P.S. I know that wasting words on the garbage writing for this show is futile, but I have a goal to reach.😎

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After reading the written update for 6th August I can't get myself to watch. I don't want to see Amar's torture of Vivaan.

What are the writers working towards? Getting the show cancelled?
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

After reading the written update for 6th August I can't get myself to watch. I don't want to see Amar's torture of Vivaan.

What are the writers working towards? Getting the show cancelled?

Vivaan was not tortured.  Watch the episode. 😊
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vivaan was not tortured. Watch the episode. 😊

Watched it today and for me it is not worth it. Goodbye Kaleerein.
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rose2015

Watched it today and for me it is not worth it. Goodbye Kaleerein.

@bold ...so true
...so much of investing time in this love story...bt didnt get a proper confession also
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next