Writer ji ka Emotional atyachar ya phirFilmi bukhar

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Helo Friends

After watching today's epi... again Halchal Hoe... Thora Shor Hoa......where..? Obviously yara in my mind... Samajhte nahi ho baat ko...

So i am back with another fun post... so anyone Interested...?

ok so as we all know that  our  #brilliantwriter ji has an awesome  writing style... we already saw #Meervaan recreating the #Veerzara seq Main yahan hoon yahan

so after watching todays epi and specially the end... do u think in all this Rona dhona and emotional atyachar... writer ji is suffering again in this filmi bukhar (temperature)πŸ˜†

just have a look

Now see this

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ad1bsFSImM[/YOUTUBE]

so do u think Future track kuch iss type ka... not 100% like this but  looks like this ho sakta haiπŸ€ͺ... ?Kya yeh track phir se hoga... full on emotional atyachar... ya phir iss time aain dekhne ko mile ga filmi bukhar

ok yara i am editing it a bit...

so did u guys saw precap

i am writing here dialogues from precap

AmarD : main ne apna faisala suna diya hai... (to vivz) Out

Vivz to Amar D : Aap mujhe yahan se nahi nikal sakte ... aur agar aa ne alag karne ki koshish ki to main court chala jaon ga...

AmarD : Thek hai... diye main ne tujhe 5 mahene...lykin in 5 maheneo mein main teri zindagi jahanum bana doon ga...

Vivz: In 5 maheno mein main aap ka faisla badlon ga...aap khud meera ka hath merey hath mein dein gey...

so this was the precap... now once again watch above scene of maine pyaar kiya... and then tell me...tracks mein kuch similarity feel hoe ya nahi

now tell me that after veerzara...and..kuch kuchhota hai... Is it a turn of main ne pyaar kiya... in this filmibukhar 😊

Edited by cute-aly - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think so. They just want to build on increasing trp from 1.0. So emotional wellbeing is what is at stake for the lead. One side is her father and the other the man she loves. Building of a strong relationship based on sacrifice is what will be seen in upcoming episodes..
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh of course... how could I forget the BAAP (pun totally intended) of all those films with the lover vs pita ji plot line. πŸ₯±

My only wish is that I do not want to see VK cleaning cow sheds even in VMs or edits. Milega?
cute-aly thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmagurl21

I dont think so. They just want to build on increasing trp from 1.0. So emotional wellbeing is what is at stake for the lead. One side is her father and the other the man she loves. Building of a strong relationship based on sacrifice is what will be seen in upcoming episodes..

so u mean we have to be ready only for emotional atyacharπŸ˜‰
cute-aly thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Ohh of course... how could I forget the BAAP (pun totally intended) of all those films with the lover vs pita ji plot line. πŸ₯±

My only wish is that I do not want to see VK cleaning cow sheds even in VMs or edits. Milega?

Ab Pind k heer ranjha wale pyaar mein aur kya expect kar sakte haan 🀣🀣

Did u see the precap...Amar Chaudhary πŸ˜‰ i mean Amar Dhingra  gave vivz 5 months to prove himself...πŸ˜† matlab 5 Papa Ji k and 6 from court side... #MeerVaan ki to Mojan hi mojan🀣

Ab Pind k heer ranjha wale pyaar mein aur kya expect kar sakte haan 🀣🀣

Did u see the precap...Amar Chaudhary πŸ˜‰ i mean Amar Dhingra  gave vivz 5 months to prove himself...πŸ˜† matlab 5 Papa Ji k and 6 from court side... #MeerVaan ki to Mojan hi mojan🀣

I might just rinse my eyes with soap if i see that

no re. I am not following anymore. I just randomly switched on in between and saw Vivaan making promises to himself that writer ji will NEVER let him keep. πŸ₯± And changed the channel. πŸ˜Š

I saw the OLV tho aur Arjit bol raha tha ek mahina kam ho gaya... matlab writers court ke 6 mahine se ek mahina kha gaye yaara πŸ€£ The torture that we endured last full week was actually one month in kaleerein land!πŸ‘

wickedlyunique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute-aly

Now see this 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ad1bsFSImM[/YOUTUBE]

so do u think Future track kuch iss type ka... not 100% like this but  looks like this ho sakta haiπŸ€ͺ... ?Kya yeh track phir se hoga... full on emotional atyachar... ya phir iss time aain dekhne ko mile ga filmi bukhar

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣

THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING I HEARD ALL DAY. OH MY GOD. CAN YOU IMAGINE IF THIS HAPPENS. OH LORD.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Is it wrong that I want to rewatch that movie now... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by wickedlyunique - 5 years ago
@Mimi... do re watch. And also watch Ramaiyaa vastavaiyya *horrors*. These will prepare you for the upcoming creative genius from writer ji's end. #braceyourself
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Eeewww! No!  Anything but that. πŸ˜³
cute-aly thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Eeewww! No!  Anything but that. πŸ˜³

arey yaar acc to vivz Pind ka pyaar shehr mein hona hai... so is ka remake hi sahi...🀣