Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

I have so much to say on this particular point! 😳 

Go ahead!πŸ˜†
wickedlyunique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

@Mimi... do re watch. And also watch Ramaiyaa vastavaiyya *horrors*. These will prepare you for the upcoming creative genius from writer ji's end. #braceyourself

You might think I'm crazy, but I love both of those movies and now I want to rewatch both! πŸ˜ƒ  All of this ain't helping anyone's causes on the forum because now I'm invested in this storyline. πŸ€£  I actually want to see this play out now. πŸ€ͺ#NoShame.

The only thing I want from this show is for Vivaan to actually grieve for his mother...I mean, hey people remember her? Oh and yes for him to also worry about the sister that is lying in a coma.  He's already got a full plate.  

But then again he might just very well be in stage 2 of the grieving process.  First step: anger...he sure as heck did that.  Now, it's denial.  I guess he's just gonna distract himself by taking on Papa Dhingra's crazy challenge. All I gotta say is, good luck bruh.
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail

Originally posted by: wickedlyunique

You might think I'm crazy, but I love both of those movies and now I want to rewatch both! πŸ˜ƒ  All of this ain't helping anyone's causes on the forum because now I'm invested in this storyline. πŸ€£  I actually want to see this play out now. πŸ€ͺ#NoShame.

The only thing I want from this show is for Vivaan to actually grieve for his mother...I mean, hey people remember her? Oh and yes for him to also worry about the sister that is lying in a coma.  He's already got a full plate.  

But then again he might just very well be in stage 2 of the grieving process.  First step: anger...he sure as heck did that.  Now, it's denial.  I guess he's just gonna distract himself by taking on Papa Dhingra's crazy challenge. All I gotta say is, good luck bruh.

No yaar why would I think that? πŸ˜† #NoShame #ChooseYourEntertainment πŸ˜Ž

Vivaan's grief... I am appalled at the insensitivity esp from writers' end and honestly I might end up typing out a essay on this... but when writers are as lazy as Kaleerein's why should I bother wasting my energy over it?

I don't want something as nasty as a father figure trying to make an already mourning man's life difficult... not even in updates. Probably many young viewers don't understand this thing but I don't associate it with the 'breezy' love story i had grown to love.

About the track... It has potential for ratings. My (someone who's not even watching😎) wish is that the focus remains on what Vivaan does for Meera and not on/for papa. Shouldn't get reduced to "ja Simran ja" coz Meera is more than that. 
Lol i had once boasted that the Dhingras are no match to Meera-Vivaan but BV oh BV... she'll make me eat my own words!πŸ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vivaan's grief... I am appalled at the insensitivity esp from writers' end and honestly I might end up typing out a essay on this... but when writers are as lazy as Kaleerein's why should I bother wasting my energy over it?

I don't want something as nasty as a father figure trying to make an already mourning man's life difficult... not even in updates. Probably many young viewers don't understand this thing but I don't associate it with the 'breezy' love story i had grown to love.

About the track... It has potential for ratings. My (someone who's not even watching😎) wish is that the focus remains on what Vivaan does for Meera and not on/for papa. Shouldn't get reduced to "ja Simran ja" coz Meera is more than that. 
Lol i had once boasted that the Dhingras are no match to Meera-Vivaan but BV oh BV... she'll make me eat my own words!πŸ˜†

I had thought of the 'stages of grief' too.  When I wrote about Vivaan's anger, I was thinking of the same.  The writers even gave Dolly and Sweety lines to support that theory and then they turned the 'fandom' against him by making Vivaan push Meera. 

I also hope what ever happens in the upcoming track, AD sees the error of his ways due to what Vivaan does to make Meera happy.  I do not want to see any lame attempts to make Vivaan's life hell. 
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
I can see something as stupid as uncle getting VK drenched with a hose-pipe. VK decides to cook for a day and uncle adds excess salt. Uncle mixes something in his food and VK ka pet kharaab. πŸ˜²πŸ€£
Or laying glass shards on the floor to keep him away from Meera's room but the gone case that he is, he walks on it instead of side stepping. Then finally uncle realises that it is true lubbπŸ₯³ 

What else qualifies for "jahannum"?

CALL ME IF UNCLE BRINGS IN A VISHKANYA. πŸ€£
The_May_Rose thumbnail

I can see something as stupid as uncle getting VK drenched with a hose-pipe. VK decides to cook for a day and uncle adds excess salt. Uncle mixes something in his food and VK ka pet kharaab. πŸ˜²πŸ€£

Or laying glass shards on the floor to keep him away from Meera's room but the gone case that he is, he walks on it instead of side stepping. Then finally uncle realises that it is true lubbπŸ₯³ 

What else qualifies for "jahannum"?

CALL ME IF UNCLE BRINGS IN A VISHKANYA. πŸ€£

I can not insult Papa D, but I can not take him seriously at all.  He just does not look the part. 🀣
When he pulls Vivaan or points! 🀣
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Once way of making Vivaan's life hell would be to exploit his claustrophobia...
wickedlyunique thumbnail

@ BOLD =

Great now I want a meervaan train scene!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

wickedlyunique thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Once way of making Vivaan's life hell would be to exploit his claustrophobia...

Oh...my...God!!!

Then he would be no better than Roma...or the kidnapper. It would be so sick! πŸ˜­

salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I believe that it would be the good with the bad. More romance and angst at certain points in this storyline track. Emotions and relationships is probably what is helping with the trp of the show.
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next