Bhai behen ya lovers??

Posted: 2018-07-26T22:10:20Z
Puchki shantanu looks more like sister brother than lovers(janam janam k sathi).  They r the only kids in that bari. They play together. They get love from the same mother. How come they r not feeling like brother sister??? 

3 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T00:28:20Z
I agree. They looks like brother and sister. LOL.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T03:05:08Z
I had the same vibe on that... They could feel like siblings after earning love from same mother... Itwould be very annoying as a viewer... Sort fast to enter ShanKi Otherways we cant hold it more...LOLLOL 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T03:26:21Z
Originally posted by ..dtd...

I had the same vibe on that... They could feel like siblings after earning love from same mother... Itwould be very annoying as a viewer... Sort fast to enter ShanKi Otherways we cant hold it more...LOLLOL 
what same motherConfused
Both call Arpita and chanda motherSmile
Shantanu calls his mother as mother Tongue
Puchki calls her mother as choti maa LOL
Future practice hai LOL
Shantanu ki mom future MIL of Puchki Tongue
Puchki's mom future MIL of  ShantanuLOL
3 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T04:05:48Z
Originally posted by pooja2109

what same motherConfused
Future practice hai LOL
the girl is just five yrs old. And she is supported by a big brother who is not that big. Both r kids. Why don't they feel like brother sister.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T04:21:02Z
Originally posted by cutiee0034

Originally posted by pooja2109

what same motherConfused
Future practice hai LOL
the girl is just five yrs old. And she is supported by a big brother who is not that big. Both r kids. Why don't they feel like brother sister.
so u mean to say that due to age difference they should be brother sisterTongue
Even in real life couples have age difference 
Never the kids called each other brother or sister
Edited by pooja2109 - 2018-07-27T04:22:28Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T05:09:25Z
It's not abt age difference. What I wanna say is that kids r too small to feel love connection. Small kids are promising abt love and not leaving each other's side is lit over the top. Why don't they feel like brother n sister. Why their mothers are not telling them to feel like brother n sister. Why at such an age they have to think abt love and commitment. I mean is it not obvious that they shud have thought of them as brother sister 
2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T05:15:05Z
This is not the first time a story of childhood love is being depicted! ! We have heard beautiful stories like this before too when children start falling for each other n it actually happens in real life too its not necessary that ine should always feel a small girl as his sister Star
3 Likes this