Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Himmo: Looks like accepting a simple fact is quite complex for you. πŸ˜†

Face it please, Imran Khan has courted well-known extremists for increasing numbers this election. He's also used Cyril Almeida's article for discrediting Nawaz Sharif (where it was mentioned that Sharif asked the Army to rein in Kashmir terrorists). 

One of the main points of the rhetoric he used against Sharif was that the latter "was a friend of India" because Sharif admitted to the role of Pakistan in 26/11. 

Imran Khan is another one of those hyper-nationalist Pakistanis who deny any involvement of Pakistani elements in terrorist attacks on India. This is despite the fact that India has provided all evidence against Pakistani terrorists involved in the attack and Hafiz Saeed is an internationally-accepted militant on the UN list. 

So there you are. Cry your heart out, nothing changes because of that. πŸ˜ƒ

Well u did not accept that u made up a nonsense as fact...blunder of highest order

now u lost ur credibility after that

u need to establish urself as fair analyst

till then u stand rejected lol

Sharif was never a friend of India...u have no idea what is going on in this world...sharif just used that to become victim 

he is the MOST anti India person in real lol...check his history...regions he belongs to...

anyway

i need to eat hot halwa puri lol
I have a fair knowledge of Pakistani history and internal politics, so don't try to escape with that 'u hv no ideaaa' bit. πŸ˜†
Sharif used his anti-India stance to curry favour with his constituency, but its a fact that he kept militancy in check while in power. First go and read the article in Dawn, and then we can talk. He was not a 'victim' until that expose was made. 

^  u r living in your own madeup world crystal watz and think that what u perceive or assume or hear r mere facts...
your analysis are BULLSHIT and your knowledge is biased and zilch.

so keep quite over the things you have no idea what u r babbling about.

Originally posted by: Thuk_kechaat

PPP was winning with 2,000 votes from Fehmida Mirza in Badin & now the PPP candidate has been shown as losing by 800 votes

How many Pakistanis living overseas, who constantly complain about how bad Pakistan was/is, without living there of course, who constantly lecture others on patriotism all the while choosing to live a comfortable life overseas, will now move to Naya Pakistan?

The Lyari 'result' is what you get when you don't declare the result for almost 27 hours, when you ask polling agents to leave polling stations, when you don't give them signed Forms 45 and when the chief polling agent of one party is refused permission to even meet the RO

Polling agents have to be given signed copies of Form 45 - that is the law - after that you can input the form into whatever system - will the ECP please answer why that wasn't done in NA 246 Lyari and why our agents were kicked out: Head of PPP's Central Election Sen Taj Haider

Bold: PML-N is already holding an Executive Committee Meeting to explore the gap in this matter I believe. They might call for an investigation. 

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yjQoMNp8fk[/YOUTUBE]
oh halwa puri is good here...it comes with aaloo and cholay + achar + halwa

add tea...

heaven lol

oh btw what were we talking about lol

u have fair knowledge? a person calling fazu ally off immo HAS ABSOLUTELY NO KNOWLEDGE

What happened was following

- u think imran is anti india
- u wanted to link him with extremist party leader
- u picked fazu
- u lumped him with imran
- u did not know they are chalk and cheese

u then presented this as a fact to fool people

but himmo just woke up and was hungry...he was looking for desi nashta...he had drank tea by then

he checks

he thinks what the heck is this billi saying lol

despite getting ready ti leave...he took 5 minutes to explain

India is definitely an issue and i am sure establishment wants to go everything through them ...but that is same everywhere ...even pentagon does that...indian army does that

election was more about corruption...these people are criminals of highest order...nawaz ended up going in jail but did not present simple documents in court...his sons did not come to answer...NO WHERE IN THE WORLD HE WOULD HAVE GONE FREE

THen obviously he used the narrative that since I am pro India and i went sari to Modi's mother - people are after me. lol

What a BS...

Its better to deal with Imran then a person who is corrupt...

Corrupt people can be influenced

anyway that is my thought process

my main support for Imran Khan is for internal issues

I think India and international relations will remain the same...

He is definitely not perfect and his team has bad apples 

lets see how it goes.
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is this pakistan forums or india forums? 
Moderators are always sleeping
Defeat of extremists in Pakistan polls welcomed in India

"More significant than who won is who lost, said former minister Mani Shankar Aiyar in his blog. Urging India to resume talks with Pakistan he noted that Hafiz Saeed's Allah-o-Akbar Tehreek fielded 50 candidates. All of them lost.

"The self-styled Islam-pasand' parties the Jamaat-i-Islami, the Jamiat-ul-Ulema-i-Pakistan, the Milli Awami League, et al banded together in a new political alliance called the Muttahida Majlis-i-Amal... lost almost all the seats they contested, not just in Punjab but even on their home ground in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

The 65-year-old former captain of Pakistan cricket team said he was a "little disappointed the way Indian media has portrayed him "like a Bollywood villain... as though all will be bad if I come to power...I have widely travelled in India because of cricket and I want good relations with India, he said in a half-hour address as the opposition cried foul.

Originally posted by: himmo100

oh halwa puri is good here...it comes with aaloo and cholay + achar + halwa

add tea...

heaven lol

oh btw what were we talking about lol

u have fair knowledge? a person calling fazu ally off immo HAS ABSOLUTELY NO KNOWLEDGE

What happened was following

- u think imran is anti india
- u wanted to link him with extremist party leader
- u picked fazu
- u lumped him with imran
- u did not know they are chalk and cheese

u then presented this as a fact to fool people

but himmo just woke up and was hungry...he was looking for desi nashta...he had drank tea by then

he checks

he thinks what the heck is this billi saying lol

despite getting ready ti leave...he took 5 minutes to explain

India is definitely an issue and i am sure establishment wants to go everything through them ...but that is same everywhere ...even pentagon does that...indian army does that

election was more about corruption...these people are criminals of highest order...nawaz ended up going in jail but did not present simple documents in court...his sons did not come to answer...NO WHERE IN THE WORLD HE WOULD HAVE GONE FREE

THen obviously he used the narrative that since I am pro India and i went sari to Modi's mother - people are after me. lol

What a BS...

Its better to deal with Imran then a person who is corrupt...

Corrupt people can be influenced

anyway that is my thought process

my main support for Imran Khan is for internal issues

I think India and international relations will remain the same...

He is definitely not perfect and his team has bad apples 

lets see how it goes.

Okay, then explain the Dawn article which reported that he asked Army to tone down its terrorist sponsoring operations in India. πŸ˜›

Can't say anything on that?
And why the hell are you repeating that Fazlul has spoken out against Imran Khan and vice versa. EVERYBODY knows that. πŸ˜†

Fazlul had said last month that he would be open to an alliance with Imran Khan, have you forgotten that? Or maybe you didn't know about that at all. Which one is it? πŸ˜› Never mind, i can guess. πŸ˜‰

I won't be surprised if MMA supports PTI in a coalition government. Fazlul had in the past ditched PPP for Muslim league, he can flip over backwards again. 
Edited by krystal_watz - 5 years ago