Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

It's real bad news for India.

Imran Khan is a well-known puppet of the Army. And we all know what happens when Army resumes power, this time it did through a proxy. Plus, he's supported Islamic extremist forces in the recent times in Pakistan; e.g. Fazlaur Rehman. 

He's also vocally anti-India. 

Who says he is? Do you have proof?

And why everyone is anti Army? Be it any country, Army's a good thing not a bad (Depending on who's leading it).
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

I have a fair knowledge of Pakistani history and internal politics, so don't try to escape with that 'u hv no ideaaa' bit. πŸ˜†

Sharif used his anti-India stance to curry favour with his constituency, but its a fact that he kept militancy in check while in power. First go and read the article in Dawn, and then we can talk. He was not a 'victim' until that expose was made. 

Reading your posts - No, you don't. 
Is he good for Pakistan or not? He always seemed nice, but I never looked into him more to know more. I hope he's good for Pakistan and Pakistan government becomes less corrupt. The people of Pakistan are f
So good, but their government is terrible and make mess. Hope the situation improvises...
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everytime there are allegations of rigging πŸ˜† whoever loses the election starts chanting rigging.

I know for a fact that Saad Rafique rigged his way to a victory from my constituency in 13.
Imran Khan won because for the past 5 years, the people of Pakistan has seen the efficiency and good governance of KPK. He won because everyone worth his salt knows that the Sharifs developed Lahore at the cost of the rest of Punjab and that development always carried them through in Lahore. And that maybe helped give the illusion that they'll do for the rest of the country, what they did for Lahore. Except the metro in Isl/Rwp is a complete joke..

It's easy to chant the Army chant. That's the boogeyman that they use. But imran khan won, fair and square. I hope the sharifs are done and dusted forever.

Mujhe kyun nikala.. bloody hell. Give an accounting of how you earned all that money (like Kaptaan has been able to do every single time) and thn we'll talk.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

Everytime there are allegations of rigging πŸ˜† whoever loses the election starts chanting rigging.

I know for a fact that Saad Rafique rigged his way to a victory from my constituency in 13.
Imran Khan won because for the past 5 years, the people of Pakistan has seen the efficiency and good governance of KPK. He won because everyone worth his salt knows that the Sharifs developed Lahore at the cost of the rest of Punjab and that development always carried them through in Lahore. And that maybe helped give the illusion that they'll do for the rest of the country, what they did for Lahore. Except the metro in Isl/Rwp is a complete joke..

It's easy to chant the Army chant. That's the boogeyman that they use. But imran khan won, fair and square. I hope the sharifs are done and dusted forever.

Mujhe kyun nikala.. bloody hell. Give an accounting of how you earned all that money (like Kaptaan has been able to do every single time) and thn we'll talk.

dusted LOL
\
they still got 60+ seats

its huge πŸ˜†
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

dusted LOL
\
they still got 60+ seats

its huge πŸ˜†

They will be soon by the next election. PTI is going to take over Punjab now anyway.
Although it's surprising. There are still some people who think PMLN can bring any kind of goodwill to the country. 
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I said Sharifs πŸ˜‰ i just cant stand them. I ll probably feel the same way about BBZ in 5 years time. Political dynasties shouldn't wield this much influence.

My careem driver yesterday told me that Daniyal Aziz won from his constituency by getting over 1 lakh votes. The PTI guy got around 27k... PMLN
will always be around in some shape.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I remember I used to watch his video interviews on you tube when he was relatively new to politics n I used to think he is so sorted n his country will do well under his guidance...but tbh of late he isn't half as impressive coz of varied reasons...nevertheless congrats to him!
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team