Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fedex- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you Anj for the updates!! and yes welcome back. in your absence might I add that everyone did an amazing job for giving written updates!!!! 😃

as for the story today - as Sree and I were talking on one thread its back to another MU. The speed at which the writer thinks I cannot even fathom how a man and wife go back to bickering and having no logic in 1-2 episodes.

They didn't even sit and talk about the last one for more than 2 mins when they were in some room with those dupattas flying around. And boom we are onto the next MU. The Story is so shoddy its unreal.
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am like you Deeps.

😆😆

Used to be like you guys. But there's no point in hoping on IMO because zee does this to their MLs. I am beginning to wonder about the pattern how his tracks always get skewed in a way to make him an ass. That wedding MU brushed under the carpet... The whole pyaar yapping and self harm shit altered in a minute and there you go, that's converted into another typical "wronged heroine" trope. At least finish a track properly before going into something else... But that will never happen coz it is an Indian TV show. 

Originally posted by: -Fedex-

Thank you Anj for the updates!! and yes welcome back. in your absence might I add that everyone did an amazing job for giving written updates!!!! 😃

as for the story today - as Sree and I were talking on one thread its back to another MU. The speed at which the writer thinks I cannot even fathom how a man and wife go back to bickering and having no logic in 1-2 episodes.

They didn't even sit and talk about the last one for more than 2 mins when they were in some room with those dupattas flying around. And boom we are onto the next MU. The Story is so shoddy its unreal.

THIS!! Totally!!
rose2015 thumbnail
It comes across that writers themselves are trying to sabotage their own show. Is this called entertainment? Right now the storyline is nonsense. (understatement)

What have the police done? They are useless.
I could not watch it without fastforwarding. How you manage to have the patience to write an update I don't know.

Just when I think that the plot can't get any worse it reaches a new low. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
9luck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Watched the epi idk why and other than the obvious negatives that all of us can see , I was super disappointed with the dialogues.
Like vivaan sab theek ho jayega and chinta mat karo and mujhe pata hai tumhare sath bahut bura like really bro, his mom just died in a blast, right in front of his eyes, I am sure ki sab theek nahi hoga. 
Did an absolute amateur write todays dialogues.  
Also I was quite surprised by how both arjit and aditi didnt really seem into it. Aditi more so. Its very unlikely for me to pick up on acting but today everybodys expression and reactions seemed to be so disconnected from the situation they were dealing with.
Meera looked like she just lost her dog and not her mother for whom she fought for the past few months and the Dhingras were just stuck on 'kya'.
The only good dialogue was vivaan going like you should have listened to me but fat lot of good that ll do, cause meeras a FL.
What have they done to kaleerein really.
5 months and this show is at a stage were most other shows reach in a year, when the story they wanted to tell is pretty much over. 
Dissapointed.
Now I wait with bated breath for confirmation of the suppossed leap and then adios to kaleerein from me -_- 

Chandu

Edited by 9luck - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 9luck

Like vivaan sab theek ho jayega and chinta mat karo and mujhe pata hai tumhare sath bahut bura like really bro, his mom just died in a blast, right in front of his eyes, I am sure ki sab theek nahi hoga. 

Don't tell me they made her say this esp that bold bit??😲🤣🤣

Ohh mumma🤣

Arjit has been overacting since his return... And Aditi IDK. I think they are not into their characters rn. 
-Fedex- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Ohh mumma🤣

Arjit has been overacting since his return... And Aditi IDK. I think they are not into their characters rn.

They lubbed London too much...not interested in acting anymore. Crazy fans jo mil gaye... 😆
9luck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Ohh mumma🤣

Yes she actually said that and worse was sab theek ho jayega like how. Why would anyone say that to a man who just lost his mother, much less why would you say that to your husband, without whom you ll apparently die ðŸ˜• 
Its not their fault really, if someone gave me a script like this I would probably throw it back at their face😡
IKR how would any actress say those lines with conviction?? ðŸ¤£
@G... they lubbed London and they are missing all that rn and why not... wapis aaye toh pata chala Ganga fir se ulti behene lagi ðŸ¤£
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They are having something good coming up. With a new track hopefully by the pictures I saw on YouTube that we can all be happy. The episode was not good and the parents will know about the death and the stuff vivan did to meera. But hopefully we know the truth and this ends peacefully. I dont know if their is truth to the leads not acting their best. But I see effort but they can consider giving tips to the writers on more happy episodes they nearly cry in each episode.

And is the show on break for the rest of the week for kumkum bhagya monson special. Anybody know how long it will be? I saw whole week with it starting tomorrow at 630.