Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
But it is possible May that Meera will be the one to save PK...and then she will break off the marriage with Vivaan. Cuz she has said that on multiple occasions that she will be the one ending their marriage.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AGirlHasNoName

But it is possible May that Meera will be the one to save PK...and then she will break off the marriage with Vivaan. Cuz she has said that on multiple occasions that she will be the one ending their marriage.

I do not want Vivaan or his character to suffer anymore...

MeerVaan deserve a proper love story...

I thought under the current circumstance she would use that right and refuse to give him a divorce...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the response. I didn't understand the timing but okay. Maybe she escaped or was never in the car when the car was blown up. I dont know maybe certain a change in direction is coming if this person is shown soon and end this destruction they are doing to the show,meer an and the loyal viewers who want happy romantic moments soon and just once in a while. 
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I also think that the makers cant b so harsh that they will kill pammi k...she must b alive ...if it happens then the show will become interesting many more times...
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is my exact point. That the writers want to make something bad and cruel to make a better point down the line on this track. It would help in getting the two back together. We all hope and wait for that actually reunion with a love confession come and viewers become happy and we increase trp gradually up then where it is now.

Originally posted by: sitakshii

I also think that the makers cant b so harsh that they will kill pammi k...she must b alive ...if it happens then the show will become interesting many more times...

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I do not want Vivaan or his character to suffer anymore...

MeerVaan deserve a proper love story...

I thought under the current circumstance she would use that right and refuse to give him a divorce...

Agreed. Vivaan has been facing all this craziness himself-- as in keeping it to himself as long as he could. So writers should really cut him - well MeerVaan some slack. Some mercy would be welcome 😭
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmagurl21

Thanks for the response. I didn't understand the timing but okay. Maybe she escaped or was never in the car when the car was blown up. I dont know maybe certain a change in direction is coming if this person is shown soon and end this destruction they are doing to the show,meer an and the loyal viewers who want happy romantic moments soon and just once in a while. 

As loyal viewers we have been waiting.

The writers are crossing all limits though with ridiculous dialogue and showing ridiculous things such a Vivaan walking barefoot across glass to get to his mother or the kidnappers sidekick wearing a mask of Vivaan's face to fool Meera into thinking he was kidnapped. 

This is not our show it seems more like something from the time we had to endure ZKM merged with Kaleerein.
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

As loyal viewers we have been waiting.

The writers are crossing all limits though with ridiculous dialogue and showing ridiculous things such a Vivaan walking barefoot across glass to get to his mother or the kidnappers sidekick wearing a mask of Vivaan's face to fool Meera into thinking he was kidnapped. 

This is not our show it seems more like something from the time we had to endure ZKM merged with Kaleerein.

@Bold - 😲oh balle, is that what happened? Kya baat hai! Does the kidnapper have masks of other characters too...like Meera, PK or the entire Dhingra clan🤪

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: AGirlHasNoName

@Bold - 😲oh balle, is that what happened? Kya baat hai! Does the kidnapper have masks of other characters too...like Meera, PK or the entire Dhingra clan🤪

Since you mentioned the Dhingras, they seem least bothered about Nimmo and more about welcoming the Kapoor's back home, as if they were welcoming them from the airport...

The only good thing in the episode was the fact that Inspector Baraar followed Meera and pulled her aways before the bomb went of.  So there is another witness to this tragedy other than MeerVaan.  Vivaan's reality check dialogue to Meera was good but it was awful listen to him blame her for Pammi's death...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I WANT to watch the epi after reading all the hilarious comments here. Welcoming from airport, really? Waise bhi aaj velli hu i might just type a nasty essay that @May yaara dreads/secretly loves! ðŸ˜ŽðŸ¤£