Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

I WANT to watch the epi after reading all the hilarious comments here. Welcoming from airport, really? Waise bhi aaj velli hu i might just type a nasty essay that @May yaara dreads/secretly loves! πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

Meri tension kam jo hojati hai. πŸ˜†
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Meri tension kam jo hojati hai. πŸ˜†

WHAT was that episode??😲 Obviously I am the fool here to break my resolve for the nth time and watch that mind🀬

Leave aside everything... I am so with Chandu wid reg the acting. Last part was still bearable but did Arjit reach OTT goals in the first half or what?? What happened to the subtle badge he carried? And Aditi OML her dialogue delivery goes from bad to worse. The kidnapper should have burst out laughing at that "saamne aa". πŸ€’

But then again... In all probability they want to make paper planes out of the script sheets given to them. Aise mein kya subtle kya nuance. Kuch samajh mein bhi toh aana chahiye na?🀒

Since you mentioned the Dhingras, they seem least bothered about Nimmo and more about welcoming the Kapoor's back home, as if they were welcoming them from the airport...

The only good thing in the episode was the fact that Inspector Baraar followed Meera and pulled her aways before the bomb went of.  So there is another witness to this tragedy other than MeerVaan.  Vivaan's reality check dialogue to Meera was good but it was awful listen to him blame her for Pammi's death...

Unreal is too small a word for Dhingras. What was that?? Kidnapping is like daily routine for them it seems. So what if two people are missing Vivaan gaya hai na... Paise dega, chuda lega, legit simple while we order 20 kilo mithai like REALLY?😑 When you find out about Nimmo, for whom you guys were OTT worried an hour back or so, obviously you guys are gonna go "ohh 40 kilo kar de oye!!". Yea right!

As loyal viewers we have been waiting.

The writers are crossing all limits though with ridiculous dialogue and showing ridiculous things such a Vivaan walking barefoot across glass to get to his mother or the kidnappers sidekick wearing a mask of Vivaan's face to fool Meera into thinking he was kidnapped. 

This is not our show it seems more like something from the time we had to endure ZKM merged with Kaleerein.

His bare foot walk failed to evoke any emotions and I was laughing!! 
He and his ruko ruko main aa raha hu but he'll go farther n farther away... Like dude where are going to uproot that tree?? And yeah your wife is struggling with the door and you will conveniently stand and stare like a fool because it could mean 'many things'. Poor BV lacks plot ideas. So if someone is struggling with a door, she wants to save herself just like how if someone is holding kerosene can it means he wants to burn down the whole house. 

How can anyone write such things in a LOVE STORY?? Bet that shipper Brar will never open his mouth about this.

And yes ZKM reference... Classiest of Kaleerein episodes were merged with "those" ZKM epis. Just four months down the line, we are a poorer version of that ZKM.