Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Arjun is absent minded even while he is amongst his brothers,officials in the assembly.
He could not forget Panchali's detached face on hearing Chitra's words. He could still remember how she used to express her dissatisction over Ulupi's abduction .

Now she reached a state where she could not feel any anger or anguish.

Arjun signalled Sahadev to continue with the proceedings and walked out through the back doorway. 

He reached Chitra's chamber ..She was nowhere seen there.

Her maid informed him that she was in Ulupi's chamber. He did not go there.

Arjun went to the royal garden., It is a cloudy day..Sun was not seen and he can not mark Prodosh.

Arjun walked towards the lake on the bank of which he set up a Shiv ling under the shade of a tree.

He did Abhishek without noticing the time ..as it may rain any moment and cause obstruction.

Arjun closed his eyes and reminisced the magnificent form of Mahadev that he had seen in Hemavat mountains..

He wondered why he still could not get over the beautiful face of his wife with that detached expression.

Will continue in bits and pieces..Valentine day special
Edited by ltelidevara - 5 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun remembered Draupadi's annoyance on Ulupi and Chitra's much voiced take on her polyandrous marriage.
The Pre Rajasuya celebrations brought all the wives of Arjun together  vying for his attention.

Panchali could not spend time with them as she was preoccupied with responsibilities. 

But others bonded too well with Subhadra taking care to see them well settled and comfortable.

Ulupi apprehensive..Chitra. Demanding.. Alli..used to get pampered...Rekha ..trying to mingle and enjoy the ambience..Arya..admiring Panchali and following her footsteps..

Subhadra developed liking for all of them..
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait for the Valentine's Day special updates looking forward
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun wished to peep inside the past but he was forcefully brought out of his thoughts by the rain that started showering.

He got up reluctantly and moved towards the dining place..

Bheem instantly asked him..Why did you leave the Sabha in the middle? Where did you go?

Arjun answered in low voice...nothing important..just like that..

Sahadev called Draupadi to get Arjun his thali...

Subhadra did it instead...Arjun's eyes searched for his Krishnaa..

Chitra And Ulupi addressed Yudhishtir together.. We selected some portraits.

Nakul was excited..Bhabhi show us after dinner..

Panchali's flash back

Panchali threw back her curls that are falling on her eyes..She was looking at the full moon ...but ...
She happened to hear Chitra and Ulupi's conversation when she is serving dinner..

Both of them are standing in one corner...Chitra is teasing her...You are the first and foremost in his life...his first experience ...how fortunate you are..

Ulupi blushed and pressed her hand..,,Not that fortunate like you...he asked your hand by himself..

Yes Ofcourse But..Chitra whispered..,How was he that night! Ulupi please share with me...

Panchali was behind the pillar and they didn't see her..

She walked off silently ...

Arjun asked her with concern...Are you fine? Why did you return  early from there? He touched her forehead and felt it warm..

Panchali avoided his gaze..and asked..Why did you come here? You are supposed to be with your Naga princess..tonite...your first and foremost..

Arjun stared at her..he guessed what is troubling his beautiful wife..

You are my first and foremost..,that is the truth..he hugged her from behind and inhaled the jasmines and blue lotus fragrance together..
Edited by ltelidevara - 5 years ago
pari0706 thumbnail
How I wish Arjun tells her that the kiss they shared was his first experience of being close to a female and he counts that as his first and foremost

I know that's not what you mean here but arjun can say that this was the moment he remembered at the time with Ulupi   He saw his Krishnaa Edited by pari0706 - 5 years ago
paartha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely updates. Please continue soon with the family happenings and also with some interesting events concerning Bhabru's marriage, would love to read those. 
pari0706 thumbnail
I am still waiting for Valentine's Day special update with arjun and his Krishnaa
pari0706 thumbnail
Haven't heard from you for a while - I hope you are well
Francee thumbnail
Selling reader but great admire of yours 
Do I have request why don't we celebrate Kirti or pragiti birthday afterall it's our dear couple Arjun and Draupadi children
ltelidevara thumbnail
Hi everyone..sorry for delaying the story.
Pari..I am fine but busy with novel competition.. So not able to find time for this. Sorry again.

Francee

Thanks.I will definitely write the birthday events 

This weekend I will update..

Lakshmi