Did you notice Rajesh's face when

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
MM said last night that by the time he had understood the game, he was eliminated.
Rajesh was looking like he had lost everything in life! So dejected! 

And when they showed resham, she was sort of cold. 

Ever since the second last episode when whole team came,  they haven't shown a single clip of those two talking.

Instead Rajesh is going on a relationship mending spree with Sai and Megha .He went and hugged and talked nicely with them and obviously went with his bully gang. 

Things look seriously bad there between Ra and Re.

Even I had thought that man will stay long. But his relationship with resham cost him more than what it cost her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes I noticed he was almost on verge on tears.  His reputation even around home must be down the drain.  On SM toh it already is in shambles.  However with his calm behaviour and talking to Megha Sai politely seems to have redeemed it a bit.  Also the onscreen relationship was more his idea than Resham's so he cannot blame her complately and it was he who went more overboard with it and more aggresively touchy feely.  Maybe he felt bad when Resham also blamed it more on him saying he should have known his limits.  It was so awkward between the two really.  I dont think its gonna sort out and he is going to be keeping his distance.  Felt a little bad for both.  
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think both are to be blamed but he suffered more than she did. 
She's an already established B lister working since 20 years. She has her network and circles in Hindi soaps.

He has just started gaining stability.
He could have done better without the relationship.

Now I feel it was a scripted thing which turned true slowly. 

Poor Rajesh.

guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I noticed it too. Even i felt he is slowly realizing that he shouldnt have gone down this route. Instead he could have shown his (metaphorically and really speaking) clean shaven face and good-boy looks and behavior from day 1.