I feel prithvi is involved

swetha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I always thought that for how the actor playing prithvi rocks in negative roles, there should be more to him than what meets the eye.
Today kaalasur also mentioned of someone having helped him in brimging suhasini to ramnamgarh... 
I strongly feel its prithvi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Same here
he is a known villain

I feel he is the one who brought Suhasini to Ramnam garh
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
He seems like a very obvious choice for the villain so I wonder if it may be someone else...

Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm! Why don't I play the devils advocate? Prithvi is a very obvious choice. Why not the husband himself? He is the one who insisted on going to the temple, after all.
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope it is not him. He seems simply a non believer in these things. I think Kalasur had meant Birju only
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It has to be someone more powerful than Birju
As this Prithvi Thakur Actor is a known villain as he was a villain in both Naagin 1 and 2 he seems the obvious choice but it can be be Suhasini's husband as well
4me2 thumbnail
Mahinder seems too innocent. And why will he take his wife there. He also was at risk as he too could have died. 
Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4me2

Mahinder seems too innocent. And why will he take his wife there. He also was at risk as he too could have died.

Aah! All the more reason for him to be the one. If you really see, nothing much happened to him. He was very much alive when the families found him at the temple. Will be quite a surprise to many if he do actually turn out to be a villain. But like I said I am just playing the devil's advocate here.
4me2 thumbnail
If they really show Mahinder as the one who helped Kalasur that will really be a great twist ðŸ˜›
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Prithviraj Singh Suryavanshi is definitely hiding something.While it's definitely possible that he is a mere non - believer, the actor's past characters make it possible that he might be more than he seems.