newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Mon - Sat 3pm Sun tv

Roja is an orphan. Living in a orphanage run by Santhamurthy. She is very kind hearted and loving girl in that orphanage. Priya too living there. But very greedy, cunning girl.
Tiger Manickam great lawyer lost his wife and daughter in an accident 20 years back. Actually his younger brother and his friend killed them. Later tiger M found his daughter is alive and starts searching for her.

Tiger M's Brother friend now a big rowdy businessman with his daughter tries to own the orphanage. They tricks and uses greedy Priya and traps Santhamurthy in a murder case. Police arrests Shanthamurthy and seizes the orphanage and sends everyone to other homes. 

Priya grabs all the valuables in the orphanage and walks out. She finds a box with baby girl dress. With that somehow she ends in Tiger M house as his daughter Anu.

Roja tries to find a lawyer to save SM. Tiger takes case but Priya misleads and Tiger M refuses to takes the case. Roja tries many lawyers but no one ready todo free service.

Roja accidently meets Arjun, lawyer. Without knowing him as lawyer, she spokes to her friend over phone sitting next to him in his car. She says him as very costly and money minded lawyer. Later she apologies but he keeping this in his mind refuses to take SM case demanding money.

Tiger M wife Wish was marry her daughter to Arjun who is her younger brother son. Arjun grandmother coming to know about Priya's return. All are geared up for Arjun-Priya marriage. 

Arjun is not interested in marriage. He gets more irritated seeing Priya's overs smartness. He hates love and marriage. His grandmother doing heart attack and poison drama to convince Arjun to marry Priya. Arjun accepts.

Family geared up for engagement. Preparation in full swing. Priya in cloud nine.

Arjun plots a plan. He calls Roja and makes a deal with her. He will take SM case for free and save orphanage in a year. For that Roja has to agree for contract marriage with him. After a year she will be released. She agrees. He gets her sign in contract and divorce paper.

He takes SM case in court. He marries Roja in a proper temple wedding. He registers their marriage properly in court on the same day of his engagement fixed with Priya. He shocks everyone in Mandabam with Roja.

All get angry. Priya raises her hand to slap Roja but Arjun stops her. He says Roja has more rights in his house.

Priya does suicide drama in her house and Tiger M gets angry on Arjun. Tiger M's Brother marriage stopped and property not moving out with Priya.

In Arjun house no one ready let Roja inside house. Arjun argues it is his grand father house and have rights in it. Grand mother tells him to come alone. Arjun refuses to step in without Roja. Finally his mother plays her emotional drama and brings them inside with proper rituals.

Edited by newt2007 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail
As of now story sounds strong. For the first time male lead is not emotional fool. He is very tricky. But in Roja case he seems to be doing over possessive drama.
Roja emotional fool. 

Looking at few scenes Roja seems to be owner of that dress. In that case she is real daughter of Arjun's  Atthai Tiger m daughter
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the acting in the serial is over the top and the story line seems more for a hindi serial, or a younger fangirl audience base.
The main actress and others in the serial always seem so well put together... to the point it seems artificial.  Way too much makeup... it doesn't fit the story. 

I personally don't like the rich guy, poor girl concept it is overdone in hindi serials and it is sad to see it spill over in Tamil.

All Tamil serials nowadays can't get buy without having main characters getting married. 

I watched it earlier but the new intros make it weird- first cousins marrying without knowing so and the contract marriage... ðŸ˜”
newt2007 thumbnail
yes nowadays tamil serials can't afford too many houses. they try to fit in entire story in one or two places. for that they need to bring them into relationship.

I agree with you Hindi tracks takes root in tamil too. the original flavor of middle classs stories are forgotten. Marriages happens just like that. Too much face effects shown like hindi. 

after a long time i'm seeing a bold male lead in this show. most of the tamil shows nowadays don/t have proper strong line for male lead.

Arjun's family seems to be good in acting and tricking each other. 

I like Gayatri acting. Sumathi acting is also good.

Contract marriage is confusing for me here. why he keeps insisting her that she has every right in that house. why he selected Roja for marriage? how he blindly believes her?

How can a great lawyer accept a girl as his daughter without doing DNA test.

Nowadays expecting logic is not possible but light hearted story line is better than heavy fight and politics

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: newt2007

As of now story sounds strong. For the first time male lead is not emotional fool. He is very tricky. But in Roja case he seems to be doing over possessive drama.

Roja emotional fool. 

Looking at few scenes Roja seems to be owner of that dress. In that case she is real daughter of Arjun's  Atthai Tiger m daughter

According to my mom, they have made it pretty clear that Roja is the real daughter/Anu
raji07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I follow this serial after reading story from this forum. Nice serial with cute lead hero and heroine
newt2007 thumbnail
Yesotha, Arjun's little athai insulted Roja. Arjun did noticed Roja hiding it. then why he didn't fight with Athai?

First night arranged for Arjun and Roja. Arjun talk is funny. He drank entire milk. He told Roja to sleep on floor. He asked her to remove the jasmine flower because smell disturbs his sleep. He enjoys sleeping in A/c. Roja shivering in cold.

Another funny man Arjun father planning to get signature of Roja in a agreement  stating she is not behind money.😆

Finally one character of Arjun I understood. Arjun doesn't like rich people. From childhood he use to bring kids to home and ask his mother to give food to everyone.

newt2007 thumbnail
Arjun putting big drama by bringing halwa and jasmine flower to Roja.

Patti and Yesotha doing all tricks to keep Arjun and Roja away in the night.

Priya tells about Roja's love interest Santhosh to Arjun. Arjun  takes it casually. later at night he enquires about Santhosh. Roja didn't tell much except he is not in her heart. Arjun tells her to marry him after their contract gets over. He promises to help her in that matter. 

Arjun also warns Roja to be careful with Priya  he says Priya is a bad character girl.

Yesotha instigate Priya to chase Roja out of the house. and also informs her about their plan to keep Arjun and Roja separate in the night.

Priya pushes Sumathi down in the road. She came to see Sumathi like good girl. Puts big drama saying Roja beat her very badly when they were alone at room. Priya hit her own head with flower vase. Roja is shocked by Priya's attitude. Patti and yesotha tells Roja to ask sorry.

Roja took Priya to room and gave her back good nice slaps and warned Priya. 

Since Sumathy is not well Patti asks Roja to do cooking. actually it is Priya's idea to torture Roja by giving more work at home.

Patti refuses to eat as it is cooked by Roja. Kalpana tries to convince her.

Arjun father Pratap goes to Tiger M house. He says Arjun never likes rich people. From childhood he use to roam with servant's kids. 

Pratap invites Priya to join his office. Priya agrees.

Tiger going to Pratap office as he has some work on that way. Pratap asks patti to send food for 3+ people.
Edited by newt2007 - 5 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I love this soap ...This is d only soap I watch with mom ðŸ˜†
mellisai thumbnail
Nice episode yesterday... really love Vadivukkarasi, Gayathri (Kudumbam serial memories) & Priyanka scenes!😉