Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Bas ab elections jeet jaye IK. But Pakistan ki awam mai aqal nhi ani. I won't be surprised if they elect Shahbaz Sharif🤢
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Great decision. Pakistani courts are doing a great job.

Next should be Zardari.

Imran too was tried for 1 year for a minor offence and he had to give all sorts of documents. Anyway he got cleared

This guy Nawaz operated in a clever manner. He gave contracts to companies in UAE Asia and then got bribe money in west in shape of apartments. This apartment for which HE WAS NOT ABLE TO DISCLOSE MONEY was given to him by a Qatari prince whose company was given a Motorway contract in 1992. I mean talk about conflict of interest

Nawaz EXPLAINED that well it was my father who invested some money with Qatari father who died...there was no written agreement of that deal..but qatari fathe before dying told his son about the deal and he therefore returned it in shape of apartment to my son in 2006... he wrote this in a letter and submitted it to court. Now both fathers have passed away so we cant ask them. lol

Prince never appeared to explain the letter

I mean is this how things work?

No trail of Nawaz father giving money

Did it go on camels? lol

This is JUST ONE APARTMENT.

Mirror has reported that this family owns 22 apartments in UK.

Then these people act innocent..

Shame on them...

Pakistan is heading in right direction. 
Edited by himmo100 - 5 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow...atleast pakistani courts have guts to take on corrupt rich and powerful people .
In decision court said that apartment were with him since 1993

What a coincidence that contract was given in 1992

They lies in supreme court that they got in 2006

If you talk about fairness then some are saying even this is a light decision. Lie in court, cant explain wealth, submitting a forged deed (yes his daughter submitted a forged deed) lol

I am shocked at all this...this whole family should be behind bars

Sure people will make him victim and bechara card...but let it be

At least court did its job
Edited by himmo100 - 5 years ago
Poor husband of Maryam Nawaz

He got 1 year for not cooperating with court. He signed a deed also. When he was asked did he know about the deed was forged. He said I did not read it but signed it on instructions of my wife. lol

Earlier it was revealed he has no assets and he takes 1500 riyals per month from his father in law.

What a character..anyway he only got 1 year as he was not partner in crime. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angrybread

Oh wow...atleast pakistani courts have guts to take on corrupt rich and powerful people .

Nothing of the sort. Sharifs have fallen foul of Pakistani deep state led by the Pakistani army. Hence you see this. The Pakistani courts are not as zealous in pursuing the others who are equally or more corrupt. 
Atleast in India law is the same for all the wealthy and for all the not so wealthy.
Oh now the jealousy and pain is coming out..these people cant see a good thing done by Pakistan. 
Deep state my foot. Stop your drama and propaganda 

Courts will go after everyone. Many of Zardari cronies are in jail and going through lower courts

Deep state did not make up panama leaks

Shocking to see how liberals and nationalists in India unite in their hatred for Pakistan

Tumhari bahins chura li hai kya

We dont mind when India does something good..or their courts do good.

SUbah subah mood kharab kar dia

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Glad to know! Hope to spoil the day of a misogynistic right winger bigot anywhere in the world every opportunity I get.
Better than a dual faced dramaybaaz. Liberal in their own country and right winger for another country. Pain shows up when something good happens in Pakistan.