Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Most Pakistani people live in a bubble where they are the victims while the world is conspiring as they are jealous of them. Chalo live in your bubble as much as you want. If really this is any actual good for Pakistani people then it is good for India too. At least you guys may finally do something productive and competition will in fields like economy, commerce, business, health, nutrition which improves the quality of life.

Originally posted by: Mira.rajput

I hear people say with Nawaz gone, democracy will never return Pakistan in long long years. Nawaz was atleast respected internationally as democratically elected PM. The new guy, whatever his name is, was strip searched in US. Never have I ever heard a PM of any country given such horrible welcome anywhere!
We made huge show of displeasure when a non political figure like shahrukh khan was subjected to the similar treatment and the Americans had to apologize for that.

The sad thing is Pakistanis trust their army more than the democratic set up which is why they get screwed over n over again. Nawaz was corrupt but held the country together. Now after he was ousted the country's put into great list for terrorist fundngs resulting into economic sanctions. 

And these people who are always trying to establish their superiority over India on indiaforums about democracy,secularism and liberalism are celebrating all these chaos their country is going through.

How's that a sad thing?

I'm Indian and I trust the Army more than these corrupt Neta's.

And it's doubly true for Pakistanis, there democracy is a complete farce. The Army has been good for them. They need an army rule again after Musharraf at least until terrorism is curbed.

OT: Of course Nawaz Sharif if targeted because he's run out of favor with the real 'karta dhartas'. This isn't the court just waking up. Its political sabotage. Anybody who believes other wise is just not very bright. πŸ˜†

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
^ @mira nawaz held country together to lotty trillons of money πŸ˜†
that new guy itself was a nawaz puppet 

LOL

pata he nh kuch batain karwalo πŸ˜†
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 5 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

I hear people say with Nawaz gone, democracy will never return Pakistan in long long years. Nawaz was atleast respected internationally as democratically elected PM. The new guy, whatever his name is, was strip searched in US. Never have I ever heard a PM of any country given such horrible welcome anywhere!
We made huge show of displeasure when a non political figure like shahrukh khan was subjected to the similar treatment and the Americans had to apologize for that.

The sad thing is Pakistanis trust their army more than the democratic set up which is why they get screwed over n over again. Nawaz was corrupt but held the country together. Now after he was ousted the country's put into great list for terrorist fundngs resulting into economic sanctions. 

And these people who are always trying to establish their superiority over India on indiaforums about democracy,secularism and liberalism are celebrating all these chaos their country is going through.

I read the new guy was good. MMS type. He was on a personal visit to meet his ailing sister when he was searched. But he didn't do hungama. Sort of what happened to Abdul Kalam. If he had visited as the PM he would not have been searched. Anyway he is out now and there is a caretaker PM. But overall the Sharif's are out. It's only due to their contacts with the Saudi royal family they are still alive. 
No civilian government comes into power without the backing off the army there. This time they are backing Imran Khan. Sharif wanted independence of the government from the army. Hence this is his situation. Imran Khan after losing the elections last time worked on building his contacts in the army. Since Imran Khan has never been in power there is no major case against him. 
For India as long as army is in control it is an issue. Civilian government and population might even want peace. But Pakistani army will never want peace. A strong democratic government in Pakistan is actually good for India. But it isn't happening anytime soon. If Imran Khan comes due to army backing he will toe their line. 
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: guess.wh0

How's that a sad thing?

I'm Indian and I trust the Army more than these corrupt Neta's.

And it's doubly true for Pakistanis, there democracy is a complete farce. The Army has been good for them. They need an army rule again after Musharraf at least until terrorism is curbed.

OT: Of course Nawaz Sharif if targeted because he's run out of favor with the real 'karta dhartas'. This isn't the court just waking up. Its political sabotage. Anybody who believes other wise is just not very bright. πŸ˜†

Army there is not interested in curbing terrorism either in Afghanistan or Kashmir. 
TheRager thumbnail

There is no comparison between an I dian army and Pakistani army. Theirs rule the country and ours is to protect the borders. Ours never intervene in political matters.
They have rogue army which controls the gov and treats it like their puppet.

No matter how good the army. Army rule is never acceptable. Always better to have a democratically elected government than army rule answerable to no one. 
If army rule was so great Pakistan would have been ahead of India today.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

We have Sonia whi ruled us and looted us much much more but we waited for the elections to throw them out. 

PM yosuf raza gilani of PPP was ousted as PM  also but no hoopla like sharifs are doing LOL πŸ˜†
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 5 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
πŸ˜†  nawaz may be have some good point too but u cant accept public to support these corrupt politicans term after term when they give nothing to them πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: TheRager

No matter how good the army. Army rule is never acceptable. Always better to have a democratically elected government than army rule answerable to no one. 
If army rule was so great Pakistan would have been ahead of India today.

In theory, Democracy is always superior to Dictatorship but not if there haven't been even semi fair elections in the country in 30 years. Its a Bhutto-Sharif duopoly and both corrupt billionaire families that also have the loyalty of all the Zimindaars who are in control of over 50% of the vote bank. Not that it matters, because it's all rigged anyways.
The Army hasn't done much when in power but they haven't built up more debt either, actually they paid off a bit which is a huge win. 
From India's point of view the Army rule is disastrous of course, but this is about the Pakistani people.
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
1. Only people living in bubble are your types where you present ur wishes/khwaishs as truth. Your take holds 2 rs value as it is coming from a bigot of highest order. These bigots are worst than your average right winger who is besharam and behuda but is open about it. lol. 

These dual natured bigots acts as liberal on face and shows pain for rights of people and minorities but when something good happens in their rival country the pain changes color and suddenly you see giving us lecture on economic issues, poverty and health issues. In reality you are satisfying your own disappointments.

I live there..i have seen it...i have been to all over. I know it is doing fine. 

I am not going to go after India because of these bigots and highlight its issues. I am not going to fall into trap of right and left wing bigots who are two faces of one coin. To me issues are everywhere in that part of the world. 

2. I know why there is pain for Nawaz. Not because he was democratic but because he was considered soft towards India. In local politics India does not matter. Main thing is corruption and any person will be kicked on Ass and thrown out ..supporting india or not will come afterwards

3. Yes Army is any day better than current democratic leader. Imran Khan will be tested. If he does not work then Army will again be given chance

4. Good to see all Pakistanis on one page

5. No one did any conspiracy. His name came in Panama leaks. He was caught red handed with his pants down

6. Stupid fools. Imran Khan has no case against him because he is not corrupt. Imran never had support of Army last time because he was considered too maverick  and talked about confrontation. He was not favored because he was considered soft on Taliban. Who the heck are these people giving us their 2 rs gyan? pata kuch hai nahi...stick to your own politics. 

7. Nope Nawaz had no good points. He is corrupt of the highest order.

In conclusion little knowledge is a dangerous thing...add to it closed bias and hatred and you end up with trash analysis

What happened to Nawaz has nothing to do with his fake love for India. I know how much he loves India and what his party members say in TV shows. PPP is like Congress I guess. Policy wise they are best option but again cheats and corrupt

Army is the best in terms of governance but they dont have democracy label

Imran has come up as a third option. His appeal is honesty, no corrupt background, social work like cancer hospitals. His downside is he is too much into nostalgia of pathans and all that crap. This is why he was soft on Taliban. But now he says well whole world is talking to them ...including US. So he says I was right. 

Everyone is against Pakistani Taliban which is a separate entity. Imran never backed those. Dont know who is funding them.

Anyway
Edited by himmo100 - 5 years ago