Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabhiKabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: ranikaadi

''The first time he felt involved, I knew the girl was not right for him. (how typically mother is that!). But when I told him, he rebelled. So I learnt to tackle it another way.''   

Deepika... glad she got dumped. 

She dumped him and not the other way. She caught him red handed. 
GrrrrG thumbnail
I used to think that after all that beating she got from Chintu , it somehow has affected her head 😕 . but I think we are misunderstanding her like we are misunderstanding innocent Sanju ðŸ¤¢ , she know how her son is n saving the girl from going through what she did . Mother India Neetu ðŸ¤£  Edited by GrrrrG - 5 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
So, her son can do no wrong, eh?
This kind of 'raja beta' attitude is exactly why guys turn out the way they do. She also seems like a very interfering mother who just cannot deal with the other woman in her son's life. What's with the asking him not to be serious and all at this age? He's nearing 40 for heavens sake.
whit3dove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Desi mum's have this issue, they spoil there sons. Have unrealistic expectations from there daughter in laws. And want to control everything there son and daughter in law does. It's even one of the reason for there unhappiness. They should learn to enjoy there retiremet and let the son figure out things for himself, this will only help him grow. 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Neetu Kapoor ladki dhundhte reh jayegi aur Ranbir Ayaan ko ghar leke aa jayega ðŸ˜†. 

The line about how she wants her daughter to have an innocent approach towards life but wants her son to be a street smart is so damn offensive. No wonder Ranbir grew up to be a monster to his GFs. This interview totally explains it. ðŸ¤¢
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Who needs an enemy with a mom like this lol. No wonder her 35yr old son still acts like a man child. Edited by SluttySavitri - 5 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 always felt that while my daughter should be innocent and learn to face life as it comes, my son should be street smart and know everything about life.''
Fcuk what !
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! What blatant sexism to have such different expectations for your son and daughter. Your son should not be your confidant, discussing your marital problems - what a terrible position to put your 15 year old son in. No wonder he is not capable of sustaining a romantic relationship. 
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The more I read the stuff Neetu and Rishi say the more I wonder how Ranbir is still sane after being brought up by these two. It makes me feel bad for him. The man needs therapy, lots of it. 
whit3dove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nova19

Wow! What blatant sexism to have such different expectations for your son and daughter. Your son should not be your confidant, discussing your marital problems - what a terrible position to put your 15 year old son in. No wonder he is not capable of sustaining a romantic relationship. 

Poor rk... ðŸ˜•
Edited by whit3dove - 5 years ago