Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dan.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In all this mess I feel so bad for ridhima. She was not allowed to have a career, was thrown into an arranged marriage by her parents early on in her life. While ranbir was encouraged by her own mother to go and date and try as many girls he wants until he finds a "perfect" wife. Her mother literally told him to not give commitment๐Ÿ˜•.
And what crap about how she wanted her son to be street smart and daughter innocent. What kind of mother is she
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What sort of mother is she ? Totally controlling her 36 yr old son ..no wonder she still cuts his toe nails..eww

Grow some spine MAN and take ur own desicions !๐Ÿคขno wonder he is a man-child in real life as well the more i read abt him the more i dislike him !ughh
whit3dove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rk's biopic will be far more inteesting than sanju, only if he is not whitewashed. Zoya, will make a good biopic, keeping the dark shades intact. Her luck by chance was good.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Woah... Monster mother... She would be a monster mother in-law too... Glad that DP dumped him... In fact happy for Katrina too... Dono Bach gayi
Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
always felt that while my daughter should be innocent and learn to face life as it comes, my son should be street smart and know everything about life
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Are these quotes real? She scarred a 15 yr old child. Dp and Kat got off easy. Now I understand why dp is friendly with her. It is the gratitude. Dp got saved because of this lady's creepy involvement. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Neetu Kapoor is like Asher mom's from Humsafar. ๐Ÿ˜†
Finally beta kunwara reh gaya and DP/Kat made a lucky escape. 
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whole interview creeps me out ๐Ÿคข  looks like she plays with his mind.
Cheater boyfriend + creepy mom-in-law  
Lets see whp the lucky lady will be ๐Ÿ˜†
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TheRager

Neetu Kapoor is like Asher mom's from Humsafar. ๐Ÿ˜†

Finally beta kunwara reh gaya and DP/Kat made a lucky escape. 

๐Ÿคฃ
Neetu and Rishi's behavior makes me feel sorry for Ranbir. It's cruel to make a 15 year old kid your confidant when it comes to your marital problems. This is traumatizing. 

Rishi is also nuts always going crazy on twitter and insulting people and making fun of his own son with gay jokes when you know that people already make those kind of comments. 

Rishi and Nitu both have such big mouths. What is the need to even inform the world about how crappy your marriage was? They are completely dysfunctional as a unit and managed to screw up Ranbir emotionally too. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hai laa mummy ne bhi peena chalu kara diya kya? Papa toh papa mummy bhi