Posted: 5 years ago
She said all this on RK's Most Desirable IV, ages ago. Its up on YT. 2011. ðŸ˜† I found it super-weird how blind Neetu comes off!!! I mean does she actually think that RK can't say no to women & these women are the horrible, bad ones who always trap her poor, naive-as-a-newborn-lamb son???! Not that I believe a single word of this blind BS, but lets say for a second its true; what's wrong with taking the first step?! If your son is a naive laloo then that's his loss. ðŸ˜† At least the women know what they want & go get it. ðŸ˜† Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 5 years ago
I'm so shy ki ladki khud aakar meri gf ban jati hai.
I cant say no.
If it was an either or situation , she should've wanted her daughter to be street-smart & her son should be more innocent. God knows that women need to know how to look after themselves & look out for themselves, the men are far too privileged & entitled anyway!!!!!
Two things-
1. Neetu is the textbook definition of stereotypical Indian mom cum monster in law. The kind of mothers who hate the son's partner with a passion. I don't know if she was always like that or Rishi has screwed her to this extent with his behaviour ðŸ˜†
2. Its an old interview she gave during Rockstar times. Why would his PR get such a ridiculous interview reposted cos it proves nothing apart from the fact that his mom has an effed up thinking. If anything it only evokes sympathy for his past and present girlfriends for having to deal with such a family ðŸ¤ª
Woah, what was that? Neetu is so regressive and toxic manipulator. She is trying to shift the whole blame of breaking up of relationships on the girl and clearing Ranbir of it. What does she mean by gets trapped and soft? Is Ranbir a toy? She is consciously turning him into a Casanova by telling him not to be serious. She wants him to be a philanderer! What a Mother!! What kind of crappy statement is that- Ranbir is shy and too soft to say no? Does Ranbir have no brains that he will say yes to any girl? So tomorrow any random girl on street can propose to Ranbir and he will say yes?

She was ventilating about her marital life to a 15 yr old teen boy! His hormones are surging and here she is turning him gloomy by her troubled relationship. Could she not go for counseling or some elder in family or friend?

High maintenance wife, dal chawal boy, isnt that very offensive, what is she herself? Why is it wrong for a girl to have a luxurious life when a guy can demand a sexy model wife.

Daughter should be innocent!! what is her thinking? bordering on orthodoxy and regressive.

What a couple- Rishi drinks and Neetu controls.

Good riddance for Deepika and Katrina
LOL EXACTLY what's wrong with desi mums who continue with their pathetic raja beta crap even when the men have children of their own. Have seen it multiple times in real life, too. Reminds me of the time I got my period and asked my mum to get me sanitary pads. She was about to call my dad when my grandma interrupted her and told mum not to ask him as her raja beta wouldn't know anything about menstruation. Dad was in his late 40s at that time 😆 😆 😆

Anyway, coming to the topic - I'm so glad it's Alia with RK now. Dono maa-bete ko theek ker de gee 😆
Edited by --Risha-- - 5 years ago
I never read that part about daughter being innocent and son being street smart. What kind of mentality is that,  how about making both of them street smart.  Neetujee royally screwed her son mentally and emotionally by dumping her problems on her teen son,  instead of shielding him.
 This entire family needs to get therapy. I can not blame Ranbir for turning out the way he did,  his parents are the ones who made him like that.  His conditioning is such that even if he wants to get out won't be able to.  Very few are strong enough to break free of such type of control and conditioning. 

DP and Katrina are certainly lucky to break free from such toxicity that RK brings with him. 
Edited by sunflower52 - 5 years ago
So according to her daughter should be innocent and son should be Street smart 
Slow claps 

All she means daughter should be virgin and her son came sleep with 360 ladies and then decide whom he wants. 

She screwed up ranbir s life with such thinking. 
Originally posted by --L--

I'm so shy ki ladki khud aakar meri gf ban jati hai.
I cant say no.

🤣🤣
Ranbir is a very good actor...but sadly his personal life is a mess thanks to his parents. Reading this, no wonder he turned out to be a hoe n a cheater