Posted: 5 years ago
That was me...to avoid conflict/hurt feelings. Did nothing but build resentment. Finally grew a pair. Hopefully Ranbir does too. 
Originally posted by Sarath_Pandey

Yeah it's interesting timing to pick this up, a different theory - this is to show that his relationship issues were all his ex gfs' fault and now this time will be different because the girl is perfect for him and approved by his mummy too.. maybe we are getting a big announcement on Neetu's birthday ðŸ˜›

Possible.  The reason I think this is about trouble in paradise is because everyone on social media was talking why Alia arrived alone to the Ambani bash.  It's not like she hasn't been seen with Ranbir or his mom before.  
Originally posted by SrideviFan4ever

So will we get to see a Ranbir biopic soon that shows him as this sweet, clean hearted, innocent guy who is a victim of circumstances and bad influence? #IAmNotAPhilanderer

Perfect. Just perfect.
Ugh... maybe it's a cultural thing but this interview creeps me out! Speaking to one's child regarding adult relationship issues in that context creates bias towards the other parent and may scar the child for life! Now that I have better insight, Ranbir's ranking on my Like-meter just got raised a bit.

That bit about not being able to say no... OH PLEASE!!! insert ~major eyeroll~ Hellooo mother dearest, perhaps your son doesn't tell you everything. Ever consider that possibility?
Edited by Kara_R - 5 years ago
''The first time he felt involved, I knew the girl was not right for him. (how typically mother is that!). But when I told him, he rebelled. So I learnt to tackle it another way.''   

Deepika... glad she got dumped. 
Aww poor Ranbir baby, can't say no to anyone..can't approach anyone . It's the girls who made him go out with them and then forced him to live with them and also forced him to cheat on them!! It's all the girls fault..poor baby 🤢
This is exactly the kind of piece of shit mother so many brown men have an Oedipus complex for, which is why they can never grow into mature relationships of their own. May sound harsh but it's the goddamn truth.
Aww ranbir is still a baby. He doesn't know anything. The girls phasaoed him. Can she be more delusional?? 
No wonder Ranbir turned out the way he did,  these kind of mothers are dangerous.  She had a bad marriage should have not involved her son,  this is not the way to teach your son how to be a good husband by saying those things when he is not old enough to understand .
Nothing new many mother feel that way about their sons,  my son is innocent but the women in his life is wrong.  This to is also coming from a women. That is why I have stopped blaming men. 
Originally posted by Zeeliciousxo

This is exactly the kind of piece of shit mother so many brown men have an Oedipus complex for, which is why they can never grow into mature relationships of their own. May sound harsh but it's the goddamn truth.

I'm a desi man. I agree. My brothers are like this. They consult my mom for everything...