Wretched Affections!! (T#7) New thread Link pg 1

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

KRISGEET thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the New thread.
👏
Edited by KRISGEET - 5 years ago
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

KRISGEET thumbnail
Hi N
An action packed update indeed.
Arnav's trust on his friend, La is severely tested. Khushi offering solace to a broken Arnav indeed saved him and his belief that goodness really exists. He must be ruing the fact that he had been hurting Khushi with his words n deeds n she was soothing his pain. Her love for him was deep, real and u conditional. From the chapter it appears that trust is also going to be tested between two lovers.

Khushi's innate goodness is clearly seen her in the way she is ready to offer comfort to the torn Arnav

There is more to Sahil La equation and ArLa's too.

One wonders why did La actually betray Arnav. Was she forced to do so by Sahil?Did she do it to take revenge from Arhi? Her stunt of running away put Arnav in a spot. 

Is La crafty or a victim of the circumstances remains to be seen.

There was a time when Payal was heartbroken about not getting Kabir's love. She, a matured and sensible girl managed to camaflouge her feelings and take up the responsibility of running her household. Kabir on the other hand a rich guy born with a silver spoon doesnt seem to be equipped to handle heartache. Will his emotionally weak mind try to find solace with Payal? Will Payal be able to comfort Kabir and at the same time take care of her own feelings, remains to be seen. From the chapter it appears that Kabir's mind has already accepted that Khushi is out of his life for good. Will his heart now start recognising Payal's feelings?

Awesome emotional chapter. Let Arhi enjoy their togetherness before La jaunts into their life with her own truths or half truths.

All the Best

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Lavanya was no friend to Arnav. Arnav was stupid to give her any shares. Did Lavanya betray him out of her anger that he didn't love her?
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like you were in too much hurry 😆 

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations for the new thread 🤗
cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread N!
Will read the update and revert...muuaaah! 
KRISGEET thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ecrivain.

Looks like you were in too much hurry 😆 

Ha ha that's what happens with a foot each on two boats. Was trying to read 20 and be here first. Thank God N decided to forgive me n Not bash me. When I realised my blunder I spent the next half n hour or so reading faqs to delete my post.😭😭