i commented on last part before i saw this post 
ok i will comment here 

jaldi karo😆
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: gorgeousqueen.

I said strange and pleasant together because I felt so
you know I was getting less likes in compare to MI.. Difference was almost of 60 likes
But who ever was reading was in love with this story.. 
I shifted my stories in blog because of messed up links done by IF
Poor Valli lost her one whole thread in this process so to avoid that situation I removed both the stories..
and you know I shifted these two last week only
as soon as I shifted them I started to get pms for it's link and pw..
sabko alag alag link dena is not possible so thought to give link to all interested reader at one time ..that's why I created this topic

And I know you had left IF for a long time but were reading the stories which are in protected block.. and you know the rule of protected blogs..NO COMMENT Then NO PW..so you were reading them😉😉

so i think now that protected blog does wonders..reader shahad par makkhi ke jaise khinche chale aate hain🤣

But I can not shift permannently on blog as it will effect the forum activity so my furure updates and future stories ( In case i write new) will be posted on Forum only
and about your comment my memory is little bit sharper then many
I clearly remember that you have commented either on one or two updates.. If not on two than pakaa on one update 
because I started my story with the word..OYEEE and you asked me about that word and I explained it to you..
Now hope you too remember that😆😆 warna badaam khana yaad aa jaayega😆

Tell me about it, the IF page loss is so piss taking🤢 one whole thread😲 no ways, thats so bad man. Good you shifted, but i would have thought you already have a blog like most experienced writers, you've been writing for a while now, right? PMs are a pain so i sympathise

Nahi i leave IF when i have to but come back, atcha batha hoon, so i return home😉😆
TBH I don't follow blogs apart from Avi's (Taveez right now discont), started with LilMissBossy due to Falling for you, I have also been to Bings, Protect the boss and Dia's blogs. Dia's was the first ever blog i visited, so my blogging history is very limited lol.

No you can do the same as Avi, update on blog but ask for comments on GF. ofcourse do wateva that works for you

Nahi my memory is like fish lol, i remember the oye thing i think but when i restart i shall comment  from beginning

But Yaariyan was the one where Maaneet are BF's right and she was getting married to Dev whose from abroad. Right?

Anyway when you post give us a shoutout, i may be late but i'll post a comment lol😳
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Tell me about it, the IF page loss is so piss taking🤢 one whole thread😲 no ways, thats so bad man. Good you shifted, but i would have thought you already have a blog like most experienced writers, you've been writing for a while now, right? PMs are a pain so i sympathise

Nahi i leave IF when i have to but come back, atcha batha hoon, so i return home😉😆
TBH I don't follow blogs apart from Avi's (Taveez right now discont), started with LilMissBossy due to Falling for you, I have also been to Bings, Protect the boss and Dia's blogs. Dia's was the first ever blog i visited, so my blogging history is very limited lol.

No you can do the same as Avi, update on blog but ask for comments on GF. ofcourse do wateva that works for you

Nahi my memory is like fish lol, i remember the oye thing i think but when i restart i shall comment  from beginning

But Yaariyan was the one where Maaneet are BF's right and she was getting married to Dev whose from abroad. Right?

Anyway when you post give us a shoutout, i may be late but i'll post a comment lol😳

@bold..Yeahh she is really very disappointed and again and again requesting the mod to give the thread back but no use.. so i thought to shift before it happens with me

I can not shift  from  forum you know..I m the writer because of this forum so why to hide our work.. and no comment no pw policy is not my cup of tea..It's only applied on yaariyaan because i.m reopening it on special requests otherwise all are welcomed to read my stories ..though sometime it feels bad to see low response but it's ok for me
Yea i have a blog  which is protected because that is for myself only..everyone can read my stories on forum so till now I did not need to give PW but now i have too as it's special case

chalo ek kaam karte hain I'm giving you the privilege .. I'm sending you buddy request.. accept it so that i can send you pw
you don't need to comment on those four parts just go and read.. and comment on the fifth part.
Lol 
Maaneet are enemies in yaariyaan in the beginning .. and turned in to friends due to some one special.. and yes Geet was married to Dev -The NRI
Twenty1st thumbnail

@bold..Yeahh she is really very disappointed and again and again requesting the mod to give the thread back but no use.. so i thought to shift before it happens with me

I can not shift  from  forum you know..I m the writer because of this forum so why to hide our work.. and no comment no pw policy is not my cup of tea..It's only applied on yaariyaan because i.m reopening it on special requests otherwise all are welcomed to read my stories ..though sometime it feels bad to see low response but it's ok for me
Yea i have a blog  which is protected because that is for myself only..everyone can read my stories on forum so till now I did not need to give PW but now i have too as it's special case

chalo ek kaam karte hain I'm giving you the privilege .. I'm sending you buddy request.. accept it so that i can send you pw
you don't need to comment on those four parts just go and read.. and comment on the fifth part.
Lol 
Maaneet are enemies in yaariyaan in the beginning .. and turned in to friends due to some one special.. and yes Geet was married to Dev -The NRI

owww poor Valli, does she still write here then? i'd be disappointed, angry and a whole lot more lol
I get what you mean though about no pw no story concept, though i get the writers but not everyone is cut out for it
you are bound to feel upset with low response, its natural

NAHIII, is that drama enough? nahi i don't believe in friends with benefit theory, ofcourse chocolate hota toh different theory hota but nahi i shall comment form the beginning

atcha they enemies, OK but i got the next part rright😉 Dev marries Geet😊
atcha when you post give us a shout k
main abhi se keh deda hoon i am slighty on the slow side, so you'll have to bear with 😳 
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

owww poor Valli, does she still write here then? i'd be disappointed, angry and a whole lot more lol
I get what you mean though about no pw no story concept, though i get the writers but not everyone is cut out for it
you are bound to feel upset with low response, its natural

NAHIII, is that drama enough? nahi i don't believe in friends with benefit theory, ofcourse chocolate hota toh different theory hota but nahi i shall comment form the beginning

atcha they enemies, OK but i got the next part rright😉 Dev marries Geet😊
atcha when you post give us a shout k
main abhi se keh deda hoon i am slighty on the slow side, so you'll have to bear with 😳 

Right now Valli is inactive as writer but is active as reader..
hehe ok if you don't believe in frieids with benifit theory then it's fine..I will wait for your comment
and about shouout..
Take it as mu shout out..I may give PW tomorrow for the fifth chapter😆😆
Ok you say that you are slow but how much?😆😆 mujhe pata hona chhaiye na ki kitni slow ho🤣
Twenty1st thumbnail

Right now Valli is inactive as writer but is active as reader..
hehe ok if you don't believe in frieids with benifit theory then it's fine..I will wait for your comment
and about shouout..
Take it as mu shout out..I may give PW tomorrow for the fifth chapter😆😆
Ok you say that you are slow but how much?😆😆 mujhe pata hona chhaiye na ki kitni slow ho🤣

Ab reader, i don't blame her -less painful lol
PW for 5th, 1st 2nd kaha gaye lol, are those available on IF then😉
nahi i satrt with dedication phir bata nahi kya hojata hai
take this way Avi's usually those to finishing and am either still midway or worse near the beginning but jab i read i readd several and comment together to phir i catch up😉 so don't worry i'll catch
my reading pattern differs slow=fast=slow hota rehta hai😉😆
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Ab reader, i don't blame her -less painful lol
PW for 5th, 1st 2nd kaha gaye lol, are those available on IF then😉
nahi i satrt with dedication phir bata nahi kya hojata hai
take this way Avi's usually those to finishing and am either still midway or worse near the beginning but jab i read i readd several and comment together to phir i catch up😉 so don't worry i'll catch
my reading pattern differs slow=fast=slow hota rehta hai😉😆

First four chapters are on IF only
 how hard you are trying to convince me that you are going to read it😆😆
don't worry take your time..
start reading when you get time.. if you are left behind i will again give you the PW..don't worry about that..slow -fast- slow jaise to chalta hi rahta hai.. but I m excited to read your comments here😳😳
MC092126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls snd me the link and pw
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next