Strange but pleasant as well as surprising.................IMP NOTE @5

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
 I'm not able to decide whether I should smile or should feel bad
Umm Ok..I think I should take it as a sweet shock😆😆
Well you all must be thinking what i want to say exactly😛

Actually Last week I shifted my ongoing my ongoing stories -Yaariyaan and Masoom Ishq to the blog because IF had messed all the update links in the process of cleaning the forum and I wanted to protect them to be stolen which is happening here very frequently

Because of that cleaning process few update were at their places but many have shifted three, four, five or eight or even 10 pages back 

But what surprised me the most the pms I'm receiving after removing them
well I m actually happy to see them for asking the pw
but the problem is how to give pw indivisually to all  because there are already two whom I'm giving the pw so it's getting impossible to give pw again to new readers

One or two new readers suggested me to repost MI and Yaariyaan
Repost option is available  only for yaariyaan Not for MI because yaariyaan is a short story

I m thinking to Repost it if I get 10 new readers

If you are interested in reading then like this post and comment on the first four chapters available on the thread
 Now I'm thinking to repost then i m planning to be little demanding
after all it's an extra work for me other than updating my regular updates😉
So 
Desiring readers please post your comments on yaariyaan's firt four chapters and comment should not be like some formality saying awesome and beautiful update
say something meaningful and reasonable to make me feel inspired to repost Yaariyaan😛😆

Here is the link of the first Thread

Yaariyaan

Hit like and post your comment on the respective update..10 new readers and i will repost yaariyaan
😃
so hurry up readers

Edited by gorgeousqueen. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey...this is awesome news

Am glad you decided this...
Well...am off to read the first four chapters now!!!
Yayyy

Love
Sahiba
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just a request from me di!
Instead of removing all the stories..you can just change the page based links to post based links!
I know it is a tedious tasks to change all the links...
Recently I read a story where the index was intent..i mean as the authors has used post based links in the index,all the links were working correctly!

And 1 thing I wish to tell..shifting stories to the blog from IF will defn reduce our activity..I mean there are many silent readers in our forum.Some old readers who left IF may come back with the interest to read ongoing stories.But many writers are shifting it to the blog and so even if they are interested they couldn't read the stories...
Sometimes some readers may get hooked to the stories and may start reg visiting GF and it may increase the activity of our IF...

I am just telling my POV...rest is your decision and I completely respect it 😊
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu..

Just a request from me di!
Instead of removing all the stories..you can just change the page based links to post based links!
I know it is a tedious tasks to change all the links...
Recently I read a story where the index was intent..i mean as the authors has used post based links in the index,all the links were working correctly!

And 1 thing I wish to tell..shifting stories to the blog from IF will defn reduce our activity..I mean there are many silent readers in our forum.Some old readers who left IF may come back with the interest to read ongoing stories.But many writers are shifting it to the blog and so even if they are interested they couldn't read the stories...
Sometimes some readers may get hooked to the stories and may start reg visiting GF and it may increase the activity of our IF...

I am just telling my POV...rest is your decision and I completely respect it 😊

i just removed these two only as they are ongoing fresh updates are here only..and my all linkd were post based only still they were shifted.. I never give page based links..
and don't worry about the activities..My all the stories will be on the IF only it's just I have removed old updates..new one are here only so I don't want to be a reason of reducing the activity on forum Punarvivah Dulah wahi jo piya mann bhaaye and all other stories ar still on thread only
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

Hey...this is awesome news

Am glad you decided this...
Well...am off to read the first four chapters now!!!
Yayyy

Love
Sahiba

Yes You are the reason that i gave it a thought
but as i said I will need atleast 10 new readers to repost
sahibasharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: gorgeousqueen.

Yes You are the reason that i gave it a thought
but as i said I will need atleast 10 new readers to repost

Oh am sure you will get more than just 10 readers and you will be happy to repost it...:D
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

Oh am sure you will get more than just 10 readers and you will be happy to repost it...:D

Thanks for the patience and pray for yourself as well for me to get 10 readers as soon as possible😆😆
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i just removed these two only as they are ongoing fresh updates are here only..and my all linkd were post based only still they were shifted.. I never give page based links..
and don't worry about the activities..My all the stories will be on the IF only it's just I have removed old updates..new one are here only so I don't want to be a reason of reducing the activity on forum Punarvivah Dulah wahi jo piya mann bhaaye and all other stories ar still on thread only

Reg shifting stories to blog and eventually Forum activities...i said generally di!!! I really don't want to mention anyone particularly...
Glad that you have given post based links :D and sorry that i haven't noticed it!
sahibasharma thumbnail

Thanks for the patience and pray for yourself as well for me to get 10 readers as soon as possible😆😆

I know it would be tough to wait...given that I have read the four parts already and I am curious to know more...but I would wait...and I really hope you get your ten readers super soon

HAHAHA
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu..

Reg shifting stories to blog and eventually Forum activities...i said generally di!!! I really don't want to mention anyone particularly...
Glad that you have given post based links :D and sorry that i haven't noticed it!

Don't be sorry...
Even after posting post links all threads are messed up..
I did not even dared to move pv to thr blog
It has 48 threads😆
Kiske paas itna time hai blocked threads ko shift karne ka
Waise bhi ab puraani stories koi nahin padhta.. Agar koi padhta bhi hoga to bina comment diye chale jaate hai.. Hence i don't know if some one is reading old stories or not.. Tum bhi to padhti thi pahle ab pata nahin padhti ho ya nahin😆
But I know that my all the stories are going to be posted on Forum only