Yogita Bihani a.k.a Dr. Palak in list of impressive debutants

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Another person, who just arrived out of nowehere is Yogita. From starring in a promo with Salman Khan for Dus Ka Dum, who would have thought that we will be looking at this girl playing the leading lady in a Ekta Kapoor show in a month's time! Dil Hi Toh Hai may just be over a week old, but Yogita's acting chops has already impressed one and all. The show's fate may or may not be good, but one thing is for sure and that is Yogita is here to stay!

She is doing really well ! 
T4s 
Yogita is no doubt impressive as Dr Palak, considering its her first show 👏
She has impressed me with her acting skills
TFS
Yup she looks promising for sure
Yogita Bihani is indeed an impressive debutant, no excuses of first show some has that natural talent other has to try too much & still fails. I am happy Yogita is nothing like his previous co star, as actor or person. 
Yogita is a surprise package. I never thought she will so impressive. She is not that good looking compared to the hunk against her but the way she acts I am loving this girl.
Originally posted by Ianoconic.

Yogita is a surprise package. I never thought she will so impressive. She is not that good looking compared to the hunk against her but the way she acts I am loving this girl.

Agree, Yogita is a surprise pakage, she is not that pretty but I she is winning our heart through her acting skills 👏👏
Originally posted by --CrazyMe--

Yogita Bihani is indeed an impressive debutant, no excuses of first show some has that natural talent other has to try too much & still fails. I am happy Yogita is nothing like his previous co star, as actor or person

Thank god for that 😆😆
Originally posted by ShrePreet18

Thank god for that 😆😆
😉😆😛