Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravyarao thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Anmol333

Awesome part both are.

Loved them.
Sameer's intensity and passion was β˜ΊοΈ amazing.
Love to read further.
Thanks for pm!
And really sorry for late reply.

Thank you so much for loving it Anmol. But it's a Three part story my dear, hope u didn't miss the second one in the middle. And you are welcome! It's fine no worries.😊

shravyarao thumbnail

Thank you πŸ˜Š
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol333

Awesome and hottest update πŸ‘

First of sorry for being late and comment is also short this time but promise from next time it would be long just bear this time.
Thank you for pm.

It's fine dear no worries. I thought u missed the third part but can see you read it too πŸ˜Š. It's completely fine yaar, i understand. and you are welcome πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š.

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Firstly Shravya, I am sorry. I am so late to read and comment but I have crisis of time right now. Hope you will understand. πŸ˜Š
Part 2 

Wow! I hope you could have seen my blushing state☺️ You would have been proud as a writerπŸ˜‰
Jokes apart, this one was hell, evoking many emotions. known and unknown, in Naina. The highlight was surely Naina, she was dominant one here without doubt but Sam's buttery words made her initiate those romantic advances and well, Bold Naina is my favourite. πŸ˜³
Just how it should be, she surrendered and gave in to her desires, she had no other choice than to act upon it. 
The dialogues were on point, the poetic way you represented it added onto the feelings for the readers and I guess, Samaina too, surely we have seen the result. πŸ˜‰

I can see the third part, glad that you didn't stop, rushing to read the next one. πŸ˜ƒ
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Uff Shravya! β˜ΊοΈ
Not in a state to write the review but still, couldn't stop my hands from typing! 
A passionate Samaina filled update, what else could I ask for? πŸ˜† 
You are amazing in writing romance πŸ˜³ All feels!
Here, both were taking turn in dominance and were satisfying their desires but truly, leaving them unsatiated! 
And the last part, how beautifully he claimed his right on her and Naina's realisation, this version is more betterπŸ˜‰
All in all, awesome! Keep coming with moreπŸ˜ƒ